PM to join [The Pig's Foot] Oh, the Temptaion (Aider Silander)

Aider and Firenze have a little fun at the Tavern.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[The Pig's Foot] Oh, the Temptaion (Aider Silander)

Postby Firenze on November 4th, 2014, 10:21 pm

24 Fall 514 AV

The air in Sunberth was unusually charged with unrest, so much that it was almost palatable, she was unsure if she wanted to be out in town today with the pandemonium. A sharp pang rang through Firenze's side, her hand reached to touch the wounds lightly to reassure that it was still healing. She wasn't recovering as fast as she would have hoped, but still recovering none the less. Hand still on her side under her cloak, she entered the door to the tavern, hoping to dull some of the pain with an alcoholic beverage. She'd never drank before, but there was always a first time for everything. Even with the Daggerhands roaming, trying to recruit any person that they bumped in to, she decided to take the risk in hopes of drowning her aching body in drink.

It was her first time in the The Pig's Foot, she looked around, people were sitting at tables that were scattered through the building. Some with heads bowed together, whispering secrets that only they could hear, others laughing jovially as jokes and stories were told to those seated around them. Lanterns flickered, throwing shadows on their faces, making their laughs almost sinister. Although some of the persons sitting at the table may have ill intentions, the atmosphere of the lodge itself was not all-together bad. There was a singer crooning in the corner to the people who were munching vociferously on their meals, trying to bring mizas to her pockets.

Walking lightly over to one of the open tables and sitting gingerly on the seat, to not disturb the wound on her side, she was greeted with luring smells of cooking meats and spices, mixed with the not so appetizing and unappealing smells of the ruffians seated at the tables around her. The temptation of the salty meat and starchy vegetables made her mouth water. She licked her lips, tongue darting out of her mouth slightly, in anticipation and was approached by one of the tavern's servers. Placing her order of food, she asked the bar maid for a mug of beer timorously. She felt kind of awkward ordering a beer, unaccustomed to the ritual of alcoholic beverage consumption, not to mention how to even acquire the mug filled with the golden liquid.

She glanced around the tavern to get a better feel of the establishment, she noticed scratch marks in the table top, That's curious, she thought to herself, her fingers sliding over the indentations in the wood. Looking up, she tried to not make eye contact with anyone but still see who was at the surrounding tables. An older gruff man, with graying hair at his temples and a missing eye was slurping down some chunky liquid from a bowl. Another man with a woman wrapped around him, her arm peculiarly bobbing under the table, Fire wondered if the man had gotten something on his pants and if the lady was helping him to clean it. There were a group of sordid men in a corner, bent over the table, beady eyes darting back and forth at each other, snarly teeth showing as they talked low to each other. She averted her eyes quickly from them, she didn't get a good feeling looking at them and thought they were probably up to no good.

Still scanning the small crowd, her eyes landed on a younger looking man, he appeared closer to her age... or what age she looked. He had dark hair, she thought it looked black by the color of the lanterns, it was short and combed. Hmm, he must take care of himself, she thought to herself as her eyes continue to rove. She could see some of his muscle under his clothing and he had a very prominent jaw line, her eyes following the line to his lips, shifting in her seat a little she looked up to his eyes, they were a rich brown. He wasn't looking in her direction so she continued to look him over until the server came with her food and beverage.

She grabbed the plate from the woman and set it down, she eagerly grabbed for the ale, ready to get her first taste of it. Putting the mug up to her lips, she parted them slightly and let the liquid flow into her mouth. It tasted bitter and earthy, Mmm this is actually not bad! She took another, longer draw off of the drink and felt a warmth in her belly. The heat began to radiate from her core and felt as if it was molten metal flowing through her veins, creeping it's way through her center to her limbs, chest, between her legs and up to her head. She took another drink, her food forgotten, and the warmth radiated again, this time her scalp tingled with a rush and she felt her muscles relaxing.

No wonder people like drinking this stuff, I bet it can be addicting! She was excited at the senses that were becoming more clear and yet muddled at the same time. As she went to take another drink, she held the cup to her lips and only a few drops ran out. She pulled the mug back and starred in it, flabbergasted that she a drank the whole thing. She stuck her hand up in the air and waved it around, forgetting about trying to be inconspicuous with her new found false sense of security that the ale was making her feel. She tried to catch the eye of the bar maid so she could bring her another of those delicious drinks. "Can I have another dri...hic!" Quickly covering her mouth with her fingers, her face flamed bright red, she stared wide eyed at the lady, the woman looking at her as if she had lost all her wit. "Can I have another?" Fire pointed to the drink.

hic...hic hicccup!

Firenze covered her mouth and hid her face, trying to stifle the bout of hiccups that had come over her, I better eat, maybe that'll help get rid of these stupid hiccups, she grabbed the discarded plate and started to eat. The food was slightly cold but she ate anyway. After finishing the plate and pushing it to the side the woman arrived with her second mug. She dropped it on the table and took the empty plate with her. Fire took to slowly sipping the ale, her hiccups subsided, for now. Both hands on the mug, she looked around the room again, searching for the dark haired man from earlier, she wondered what he was doing now, if he'd left or not.

OOC InfoWord Count = 1110
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aider Silander on November 5th, 2014, 6:03 pm

x

The mans day had been long and boring. Between gathering information and selling it, he had very little time to himself. Sipping from the dark golden liquid that sat on the table. His earthy brown eyes scanned the tavern. It was not to late for him to get some kind of enjoyment out of the day. Syna' had just begun recently and Leth would not fully take the sky for another bell or so. All he had to do was find the right type of company. His eyes wandered to the door at the perfect moment. A beautiful blond had slipped in, looking around like she had never been here before. With a slight lick of his lips the man sat back in his chair. He would wait for a bit, see what she did and if it looked like she was in a hurry. He poured the rest of the ale down his throat and began his little journey.

He could feel her eyes on him for a few chimes and that was good enough to him for a sign to go over. He would wait for her to look away before standing from his chair and walking over to her. Hiccups resounding as he got closer to her. Was it her first time drinking? Or was she just a light weight. Not that it mattered to the man. Her possible company for the night was all he was looking for at the moment. He sat down across from her and smiled a friendly smile. "Hello there. Is this your first time coming to the Pigs Foot?" he asked. "Let me buy the next round." He put his hand in the air, ordering his own drink to accompany hers. Her eyes were gold like that of a miza and her face was soft around the edges. "My name is Aider Silander, what's yours?" he asked.

The friendly smile still on his face as the drinks were brought over. The crowd loud enough to drown out their conversations from any unwanted ears. He locked his eyes with hers as he took a sip from the ale. He covered his mouth while the cleared his throat. Feeling the slightest tingle from the ale as it began to slowly take its effect. "So what brings you to this lovely little hole in the wall" he said. Sitting back in his chair, letting enough of his body show for her to look over. Yet hiding enough to keep her curious. It had been a while since the Nykian had taken interest in someone other the the Myrian who had a firm hold on his heart.

He shook his head, trying to push her out of his mind for tonight. He took another gulp of the ale and let his eyes wander the bar. It was a relatively quiet night for the place. Or at least the man thought. He had seen it busier before but that did not mean that it was the norm and this was not. For all he truly knew about the place. It could only get busy once a season. But he highly doubted that. It being the safest tavern in the city had to give it something over the others. He man covered his mouth as a slight yawn escaped. Before returning his eyes to hers, a passion beginning to burn in them as he looked into hers.

x

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander
She has my heart on the end of her blade.

Words: 170163
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2013, 4:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Firenze on November 10th, 2014, 4:21 am

24 Fall 514 AV

Her eyes caught the man walking towards her and her heart began to race, she didn't know if the cause was the muscular man with the chiseled jaw line, or if it was the effects of the ale. He sat down in the rough worn chair across from her, "Hello there. Is this your first time coming to the Pigs Foot?" Looking him over, unsure what to think of the bold man that came to sit at her table, "Let me buy the next round." Blushing fiercely, the colored blossoming across her features in addition to the tinge she already had in her cheeks from the drink she'd already had. She responded to the handsome stranger, "It's my first time, yes, I've lived here for awhile but never really had a need to come here before."

He was watching her eyes and she wondered for a moment if he could tell what she was, then he spoke, "My name is Aider Silander, what's yours?" She smiled at him, the blush still high in her cheeks from the ale, "I'm Fire, or well.. Firenze. You can just call me Fire if you want? I mean, some people call me Fire... but they call me Firenze too. I'm rambling aren't I?" She laughed and hid her face, she didn't know why but she was kind of nervous. Feeling like she wanted to stay around him to see if the butterflies continued in her stomach. She'd not felt it before but she really liked the feeling, she wondered if it was because of the drink she'd had.

The drinks came to the table and she grabbed for hers quickly, putting the cup up to her mouth and taking a swill of the liquid to keep her from speaking and hide her embarrassment. She peeked over the top of her cup and he was looking at her, a smile across his face. Aider kept his eyes on hers while he grabbed his cup and took a drink as well. She didn't want to stop looking into his eyes, trying to set the mug back onto the table, she set it down kind of hard and some of the beverage sloshed over the sides. Not paying much attention to what she had done, she continued to search his deep brown eyes.

"So what brings you to this lovely little hole in the wall," he cleared his throat and leaned back in his chair. Her mind going blank, she stared at the muscles moving under his clothes as he leaned back and all she could think of was reaching her hand out to touch him to feel them flexing and moving. She slightly shook her head, trying to clear it so that she could respond to his question, "I... um... I was kind of sore and thought that some ale might help to get rid of some of the pain, or at least dull it." She tried to concentrate on what she was saying as her curiosity took over and she began to wonder what the rest of him looked like.

Aider looked around and that gave her more of an opportunity to let her eyes rove over him. Leaning over the table to get closer to him, wanting to know if he smelled as good as he looked, she wrapped her hand around the mug in front of her, her other hand splayed across the rough wooden surface to keep her from falling. He looked back to her and she paused in her movement, feeling as though she were trying to hunt an animal and it caught her movement towards it as she was preparing to pounce on it. They kept their eyes locked together, "May I ask why you are here? Is it business or... pleasure?" The thought of him here for pleasure had her shifting in her chair again, the excitement causing tingles in her body she was unaccustomed to. She liked the feeling.

Taking another drink from her cup, her hand still on the table trying to keep her stable from the waves of unfamiliar sensations crashing over her, she hoped that her drink might help to give her more courage to talk to him a little easier. She licked her lips, trying to catch some of the liquid that had fallen from the cup, her head beginning to buzz and take on a lightness. Some of the ale she didn't catch with her tongue, so she reached up with a finger wiping it and licked it off, hoping that even that small drop would help her to build up the false courage. She felt herself beginning to relax and become anxious at the same time.

She was barely feeling the ache in her side, happy that it was numbing, but now she had a different kind of ache between her thighs and she wasn't sure how to alleviate it. Wondering if the ale was causing it or the man that was sitting across from her. Finger still in her mouth, she noticed him staring at her, she slide her finger out with a pop, trying to figure out if she had something on her face from her earlier dinner or if she had spilled ale on her clothing too. Looking down at her chest, she didn't notice anything out of place. She looked back up and he was still watching her, she smiled awkwardly at him, "Do I have something on my face?" Reaching up, touching her cheek, chin and lips trying to feel if there might be anything to cause her more embarrassment.

She didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, mentally shrugging she thought it might just be him. "So, what do you do?" her awkward smile becoming more genuine as she realized she wanted to learn more of the mysterious man that was sitting across from her at this dingy, dented table in the dark bar.

Her curiosity always getting the better of her.

OOC InfoWord Count = 996
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Aider Silander on November 12th, 2014, 10:16 pm

x

"Pain hmm? I heard that good company works well with good ale to get rid of pain. Though the ale here is not the best, I think I am beginning to enjoy your company" he said sweetly as he took another gulp. The crowd was a faint hum in his ears as all of his attention went to Fire. "Fire huh. That is an interesting name" he said. He watched the blush over take her cheeks and the eagerness to get to her drink. It was obvious to him that she did not drink often. Her eagerness interested him. "Drink to much and you may not be able to make it home. Would not want something to happen to a beautiful girl like you. Someone could take you home and do things to you." he chuckled only slightly serious. If anyone was going to take the pretty blond home tonight it was going to be him.

He shifted slightly so his body was turned to face her, his legs sticking out from under the table. One resting on the others. His eyes gazed around the room and when he turned back to her she had gotten closer to him. Her lips not far from his own a slight smile spread across his face. "Pleasure I would say. Maybe some company. Yourself?" he asked, answering her question. He could see her shifting in her chair and in that instant his mind had been made up. He waited until she had taken another drink from his cup. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. His own tongue reaching out to brush against hers as he held the kiss for a few ticks before pulling back.

He smiled and licked his lips, the taste of hers present. He chuckled for a bit and sits back in his chair. "You have nothing on your face. You are just incredibly beautiful is all." He moved his chair closer to her. Only a few inches between the two. "What do I do? I sell information to the highest bidder" he said honestly. He figured that she would forget it all by morning with the way she was drinking. He listened to her finger popping out of her mouth. Another slight chuckle as he looked over her body. The opening in her shirt showing of a tease of what he maybe able to see later. He took another swig of his drink and then looked around the bar. He turned back to her and smiled. "Fire, how about you and I leave this bar and go somewhere else? Maybe back to my place. We could get to know each other better."

x

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Firenze on November 14th, 2014, 6:19 am

24 Fall 514 AV

As she smiled over at Aider, he commented, "Drink to much and you may not be able to make it home. Would not want something to happen to a beautiful girl like you. Someone could take you home and do things to you." She wasn't sure what he meant by "things". She was hoping they weren't bad things as images of being beaten, killed or raped entered her mind. She'd never been with anyone before, let alone kissed anyone and Fire wasn't sure she wanted any part of the "things" he was talking about. Shaking her head she dismissed the thoughts that crossed her mind, trying to enjoy the beverage in her hand and the company of the man sitting with her.

He moved his legs off to the side under the table and crossed them, brushing against her as he did. The contact cause shivers to run up her legs from where they touched. She tried to hide the shivers from him as it made it's way up her body. He replied to her question as he moved, "Pleasure I would say. Maybe some company. Yourself?" Thinking for a moment, she wasn't sure she was anticipating any company this evening, her original intentions to come and have a meal and a few drinks, then head home for the evening.

"I was just com..." her reply was cut off abruptly as he leaned over the table quickly, her reflexes dulled by the ale, she didn't pull away as he pressed his lips to hers. Slipping his tongue between her lips and lapping at hers, she stilled, wide eyed and watching him. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. She liked the way that it felt and her eyes started to become heavy as she let herself enjoy the sensations the quick kiss brought on. She let his tongue play with hers for a moment before she realized that he was no longer kissing her. Her eyes still closed, mouth parted, she sat there for a moment, letting the tingles running through her body subside before she dared open her eyes.

Slowly she let her lids peek open and she saw that Aider was smiling at her, and then he licked his lips and Fire's eyes darted to his mouth that was just resting on hers. She watched them move, he was speaking to her, but the words were falling on deaf ears as her attention was focused on his lips and how she wanted them back on hers, to feel her head rush and the tingly sensations all over her body again. Firenze could feel that her lips were swollen and sensitive, reaching her fingers up to touch them lightly to see if they were as plump as she thought they might be.

Aider laughed and the laughter caused her to look from his lips back to his eyes and help her refocus on what was going on. He took another pull off his drink, hers sitting to the side forgotten. "Fire, how about you and I leave this bar and go somewhere else? Maybe back to my place. We could get to know each other better." She stopped for a moment, fingers still resting on her lips, eyes still trained on his. Did she want to go back with him? She didn't know. What if it was dangerous? What if he wanted to do those "things" he talked about earlier? What if he hurts me? Did she want to keep feeling the warm sensations flooding her body, giving her that drugged sense of euphoric feeling? Yes. That answer helped her to make up her mind. The curiosity of wanting to see if he could make her tingle more getting the better of her.

"Sure," Fire said tentatively,"Where do you live?" He reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her from the chair. Keeping her eyes on him, she let him lift her from her seat. She fetched the mizas need to pay for her meal and handed them to the servant that had waited on her as he began pull her though the dingy bar.

As they walked outside, she realized that dusk was fast approaching and the air had cooled. The breeze danced across her warmed skin, she didn't feel it much as the ale had dulled her senses. She looked up to see a fat moon sitting above their heads, Aider wrapped his around around her waist and led her through the streets of Sunberth. She had forgotten that it might be dangerous at this time of night, or that there had been a lot of unrest in the city as of late. Forgetting everything except the heat radiating off of the mans body that was snuggly tucked against the side of hers.

She wasn't sure what she should do with her arms, so she followed his suit and slid her arm under his cloak and wrapped it around his torso. Fingers gliding against the rigid back muscles, she wondered how he managed to stay in such shape.

OOC InfoRecipt:
Meal - 5 SM
Mug of Ale - 4 CM

Word Count - 839

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Aider Silander on November 17th, 2014, 7:38 pm

x

She had made up her mind. Deciding to come with him back to his place for the night. Her fingers dancing against his skin, a smile across his face as they walked. "Do not worry darling. No harm will come to you. I promise" he said. A truthful gleam in his eyes as they walked. The cold air circling around the two as they walked through the streets. Eyes peering from the corners and edges around the city. The eyes on Fire more so then himself. Studding her body, the curve of her hips and thighs. A faint chatter before Aider walked her inside a building. Leading her up the stairs to a room. The room was well decorated for Sunberth. A rug laid on the ground at their feet, a small table on one side of it and a hearth at the other. A bed that would definitely fit the two of them if they decided to share it.

His fingers danced down her hip. His open had giving her rear a firm squeeze and he planted a kiss on her cheek. "You can get comfortable Fire. It's safe here" he said. He locked the door behind them. It wasn't to complicated and he made sure to stand in a way that Fire would be able to see it if she chose to leave. He moved passed her. Removing his cloak from his arms and folding it in half. Laying it over the back of a chair. He stocked the fire in the hearth. Keeping it low to warm the room but not cause a problem if they got distracted. He stood up and smiled at her. "I hope you don't mind if I get a little more comfortable" he said. Removing his own shirt and giving it the same treatment as his cloak.

He yawned and stretched out his arms. Before walking over to his bed. He laid down on it. His feet hanging off of the bed and the rest of his body exposed to her eyes. She would be able to see pretty much everything. The bulge and tightness of his pants, his abs and his chest. The bareness of his skin exposed to the warming air. He looked over at her and he patted the bed next to him. His eyes warm and inviting. His body a feast for her eyes and lips if she chose to partake in it.

If she chose to sit next to him he would sit up and scoot closer to her. One arm behind her back and the other bracing himself. He would lean close to her and whisper in her ear. Random little things to make her blush. Complementing her eyes and the shape of her hips. The way she walked and the feeling of her pressed against his body. He would ask her if she had ever spent time with someone like this. He would make sure she was comfortable and would slowly work on her emotions and desires. Until she gave in. Even if it wasn't fully he would be sure to leave many kisses on her lips. Be sure to give her warm memories of the night. He would kiss her cheek again and work inward towards her lips. Until the two met then he would pull back and stare into the passion that would form.

If she chose to sit in the chair instead he would sit on an talk to her. Ask her about herself and where she was from. Take a vague interest in her hobbies and dreams. Offering her some wine that he managed to secure at the market. Work on her sense's slowly. He believed that ether that she chose would lead her into his bed by the end of night.

x

Aider Silander

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Firenze on November 19th, 2014, 7:32 am

24 Fall 514 AV

They walked up to Aider's room and Firenze took in the atmosphere around them, it was fair sized, a bed laid right in the middle of the room and her eyes went straight to it. It was kind of hard to miss. A mass of thoughts surged through her mind at the potential things that could happen in that bed and it made her shiver. Unsure of if she was willing to go that far quite yet, considering she had just had her first kiss in the tavern, Firenze fiddled with her fingers. Stepping to the side she watched as Aider closed and locked the door behind them. A loud click confirming that they were both secured in the room together.

A feeling of an overwhelming sense of entrapment overcame her for a moment. How did she know that she was actually safe? She'd only met the man a few bells ago and they were already in his room, staring at the vast bed in front of them, the images of things that could potentially happen going through their minds. Swallowing hard with nervousness she laced her fingers and stood to the side near one of the chairs, unsure what to do with herself. She'd already been bold enough to wrap her arm around him while they had walked up to the apartment and she'd thought that she was doing good as far as flirting went.

Shifting back and forth a little, she watched as he made is way over to one of the chairs, unclasping his cloak as he went. Her eyes were fixated on him, wondering how much of his body he was going to show. She'd never seen a man in the full flesh before and she didn't know if she was ready to see one quite yet, it made her nervous. He walked over to the fire that was kind of small and poked around in it, stoking it to try to bring it's flames a little higher.

She wondered for a moment if he was trying to set a mood of romanticism. The light from the fire was the only light in the room, as Leth had descended. Shadows danced across his features as the flames popped and cracked, dancing around in the hearth. She felt herself becoming sleepy as the atmosphere reminded her of when she would begin to bed down for the night in her own little shanty.

Walking over to the chair that was near to her, she sat, her eyes still trained on the man who was trying to engorge the flames. After he felt satisfied there was enough light in the room, he turned and began unbuttoning his shirt, "I hope you don't mind if I get a little more comfortable." Her mouth went dry as she watched his nimble fingers slowly slipping the buttons through the holes and then grabbed at the bottom of the cloth and slipped it over his head. Peeks of flesh began to show as the cotton slid over his muscled body, each move he made in raising his arms lifting the shirt higher, giving her more of a show of what had been hiding underneath. She felt almost as if she were at a play and the curtains were being opened for the beginning act.

Her tongue darted slowly out of her mouth, wetting her lips as she took in the sight of the man who was standing in only his boots and trousers in front of her, his chest bare. He took the shirt he had been wearing and casually threw it over the top of where he had lain his cloak and yawned slightly, stretching his arms out, the sinewy biceps flexing, his arms reaching as if he were trying to touch the sky.

Walking over to the bed that was in the middle of the room, he sat down, turned his torso and laid his body across. She didn't know if she should join him or not, contemplating what she should do she became strangely bashful. Twisting her fingers in her lap, she wanted to reach out and touch the warmed skin and muscle that was lying stretched out before her as if it were a buffet. Looking up from his exposed body to his eyes and back down, her eyes roving over him as if it were the finest feast, they landed on the very apparent sign of excitement that was pressing against his trousers.

Her eyes widened and her head began to swim, a flash of heat hit between her thighs and spread like a wild fire through the rest of her body. She felt as if the room were shrinking and the only things in it were her, the bed and the man who was laid atop it. Her eyes made their way back up his body and she noticed as he patted the bed next to him, inviting her over to join him.

Hesitating for a moment, she made a quick decision before she had time to think and change her mind, her curiosity of what could happen or what he had to offer getting the better of her. Standing up slowly, she made her way over to the bed, deciding it might be better to leave her clothing on in case things got out of hand and she had to make a run for it. She sat tentatively on the edge of the bed, her back to him.

Fire took a deep breath, in and out slowly, and turned to face the man who was willing and waiting. She left one foot dangling off the edge of the bed and propped the other at and angle in front of her as she turned her face toward his. Her tongue darted out of her mouth again, her eyes on his lips, wanting to feel the sensations she had at the tavern when he had kissed her. She liked kissing. A lot.

Leaning forward over his arm he had used to pat the bed with, she hovered her face over his, her golden eyes searching his face trying to figure out if he would mind if she kissed him again. She rested her arms on either side of his, fingers splayed within the blanket that was lying underneath him, she grasped at it, trying to use it to help her keep her balance.

She couldn't see any sign of hesitation on his part. Lowering her face slowly towards his, her eyelids growing heavy with the drink that still ran through her veins, she let her lips gently brush his. The stubble on his face tickling the softness of her cheek, his lips rough against hers. Glancing up to see if he was watching her, she wanted to try what he had done to her with his tongue at the tavern again. Slipping her tongue from her mouth, she danced it lightly against the roughness, waiting for his lips to part so that she could lap at his tongue.

OOC InfoWord Count = 1170
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Aider Silander on November 24th, 2014, 5:04 am

Aider smiled once she had joined him in bed. The feeling of her weight beside him as she leaned forward into a kiss. He returned it with pressure of his own before she pulled back. He laid there and looked into her eyes before sitting up himself. He kicked his feet off of the side of the bed and smiled. Biting his lip as he thought looking over at the fire. He shook his head and stood up before turning to face her. He crouched so that he could look up at her rather then down. "My dear. I can tell you are nervous and a bit afraid. But trust me, I am not going to do you any harm. I would allow you to leave but it is terribly late and you might get hurt if you go out now. I would not be able to sleep if I just let you walk back out. So please use my bed tonight. I'll sleep on the floor" he nodded his head as he spoke.

The sudden realization that he had no true feelings for the girl only lust. His mind flashed back to Kaie. He stood up and walked over to the fire. Prodding it with the poker that laid next to the hearth. He turned his vision to her and smiled. "It appears that both of us had to much to drink. It can be dangerous like I said. But I had briefly forgotten about someone that I hold dear." He looked away before putting the poker away. He stood up and pulled the chair she once sat in over to himself. "Its best not to forget about the ones you love in a city like this. Rest, you can leave in the morning once Syna rises. Till then I will stay over here." The truth in his words undeniable as he thought about the Myrian that he held dear to him. Their relationship always twisting and turning. A warm smile spread across his face.

His mind brought back the image of her cuddled against him. Eyes closed looking as if she was at peace. Part of him wanted to go to her now. To brave the streets of the wretched town at night. He chuckled to himself as he knew the scolding she would give him. A soft sigh following as he settled into the chair. His arms crossed his chest as her image was enough to warm his body alone. Her bright smile painted on his eyelids as he began to slowly drift off into a sleep. Fire would have the choice to leave if she wished. To turn the lock and brave the streets. Or she could stay in the warmth and comfort of the bed. The blankets for her to snuggle into and sleep before Syna rose up. She would find that what he said was true. He would not leave that side of the room until she had left.

Aider Silander

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Firenze on November 24th, 2014, 9:52 pm

24 Fall 514 AV

Aider returned her kiss, but she felt almost as if it wasn't as full of spark as their initial kiss, her head was muddling, the full effects of the ale starting to hit her. She felt as if it were causing the rest of her body to start to slowly numb. Her lips still tingling from the brief kiss, quickly dissipated as she pulled back. It confused her and caused her to wonder momentarily why it would have changed in such a short amount of time... until she started to really feel dizzy.

In the excitement of first meeting and the energy of the rambunctious bar, the effects of the ale had been subdued, but now that they were in a more calm setting, just the two of them, it really began to hit her. She was not liking how she was starting to feel. Just as she was pulling back she noticed that he sat up and turned to his back to her.

Confused and feeling a little blurry she didn't understand the full extent of what was going on, not noticing his hesitation in wanting to kiss her... or do more then kissing. The thought of doing more than kissing not even crossing her mind, considering her first kiss had only been just a few bells prior. As she was trying to get her mind to think straight and focus on something in the room to stop it from spinning, she heard him speak, "My dear. I can tell you are nervous and a bit afraid. But trust me, I am not going to do you any harm. I would allow you to leave but it is terribly late and you might get hurt if you go out now. I would not be able to sleep if I just let you walk back out. So please use my bed tonight. I'll sleep on the floor."

Looking up she tried to focus on his face, starting to feel ashamed of what she had done. Did he not want to kiss her? Was there someone else? Firenze, you don't even hardly know this man, he may have someone waiting for him. You and your curiosity are going to get you into serious trouble one day! You're lucky he stopped! In that moment Dor'gen flashed into her mind. The whole evening she hadn't even thought of him and it sent a pang to her heart. He'd been so kind to save her, make sure she was taken care of and even stayed to comfort her in her restless, pain filled sleep; and here she was trying to jump into bed with another man. This is a mistake, Fire. She could not agree more with herself, and with those thoughts more red crept up her face as a feeling of shame came over her.

"It appears that both of us had too much to drink. It can be dangerous, like I said. But I had briefly forgotten about someone that I hold dear." The sting of those words hit her as she realized her pondering before was true. He'd offered her a place to stay for the evening, and although she was ashamed and feeling the strong urge to leave, she decided that he was indeed right; bad things happened to people at night in Sunberth. She didn't want to take that risk. Tossing back and forth the idea of going home and take the risk of night or staying in an slightly uncomfortable, yet generally safer situation, she chose the latter.

"Its best not to forget about the ones you love in a city like this. Rest, you can leave in the morning once Syna rises. Till then I will stay over here," and with that statement he had sat in the chair that she had previously been in. The situation almost reminiscent of Dor'gen sleeping in the chair next to her bed, she began to long for him, wishing that he could rescue her...again... from the pickle she was in. "If you don't mind my staying, I'd rather not risk going out into the night, and I'm starting to feel funny," Resting her head on the pillow trying to keep the room from spinning she watched the fire pop and crack in the fire place.

"I promise," giving a big yawn before she continued, "I'll be out as soon as Syna's light began's to peek over the horizon. I don't want to impose any more than is necessary." And with those words slipping off her tongue, the drink running through her system, she drifted in to a heavy sleep.

Others | Firenze | Thoughts

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Vanari on January 6th, 2015, 8:55 am

Firenze
Observation +4 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Interrogation +2 XP
Flirting +1 XP
Intelligence +2 XP
Seduction +1 XP

Lores :
  • First Visit to Pig's Foot
  • Ale Isn't Half Bad!
  • Aider Silander: Muscular and Bold
  • Aider: My First Kiss
  • An Eyeful of Aider
  • Narrowly Avoiding a Mistake with Aider
  • The Dizzying Effects of Ale

Aider
Observation +4 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Interrogation +2 XP
Flirting +2 XP
Rhetoric +3 XP
Seduction +3 XP
Persuasion +2 XP
Leadership +1 XP

Lores :
  • Firenze, Fire, All Around Interesting
  • Trying Not to Think About the Myrian
  • Mission: Bring a Blond Home
  • Mission Complete, but Thoughts of Kaie...
  • A True Gentleman At the Last Tick

Notes :
Well done! An unexpected ending for sure :D

Please don't hesitate to PM me with questions, comments, or concerns! Also, remember to edit your grade request as "graded."

Cheers!

A lonely heart is better than a bored one.

"Your Speech"
"My Speech"
"Vani"
Vanari
Vantha Vagrant

Words: 372424
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)