And then there's this guy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Cadwell on November 13th, 2014, 3:29 am

Hi everyone. It's been forever since I did any forum RP, so I figured I'd join one, and this site popped up on a lot of lists. I rolled a rogue. I like the skills system you've got set up. It should prevent the worst part of freeform RP's, namely the "I'm too awesome" crowd. The setting looks pretty good, but the thing where your screenname is your character name is gonna get confusing.

I'm Richard, by the way. Cadwell is just the guy who stabs people.
Cadwell
Player

Words: 1450
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2014, 8:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nivel on November 13th, 2014, 7:53 pm

I do really like that this site doesn't attract too many I'm am a godly being who can kill an army with a mere swing of my sword types, hate those guys. Anyway, Have fun stealing money and stabbing people :)
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Switch on November 13th, 2014, 11:42 pm

-coughs and hides Ball-... Hii! =D
Switch
Player

Words: 60112
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2014, 7:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nivel on November 14th, 2014, 4:32 am

hey skeleton pycon, what are you hiding over there? >__>
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Nelson143 on November 14th, 2014, 7:31 am

Hi everyone. It's been forever since I did any forum RP, so I figured I'd join one, and this site popped up on a lot of lists. I rolled a rogue. I like the skills system you've got set up. It should prevent the worst part of freeform RP's, namely the "I'm too awesome" crowd. The setting looks pretty good, but the thing where your screenname is your character name is gonna get confusing. :smoke: :smoke:
Our Actual Exams and 70-412 gre exam provide you 100% pass wikipedia You can get access to The Johns Hopkins University and EXIN with multiple prep resources of ARM
Nelson143
Player

Words: 152
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2014, 7:27 am
Race: Human