OOC Info [Black Rock] Character Registry Fall 514 A.V.

Stop here to let us know if you'll be in Black Rock for the Fall Season, we want to get to know you!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Citadel of the Dead Queen, Black Rock is the island off of the eastern coast of Falyndar. Mythic and mysterious, few know what truly inhabits it. [Lore]

[Black Rock] Character Registry Fall 514 A.V.

Postby Traverse on September 1st, 2014, 5:17 am

Black Rock is home to a diverse and surprisingly lively population at home with death because to ignore death is to ignore a key and important part of everyone's life. It is an industrious and trade heavy isle always welcoming to those strangers that wish to become more in tune with Dira and her teachings.

If you are going to be with us for the Fall season in Black Rock fill out the information below so we know who you are and a little about you to better help you in the days ahead. Dira is watching you traveler, and that is not a bad thing.

Code: Select all
[b]PC Name:[/b] Your PC's Name Goes here.
[b]Age & Sex:[/b] This should be obvious.
[b]Purpose of Being In Zinrah:[/b] Resident, Visitor, Came to Trade?
[b]Likes To Thread About:[/b] Anything you'd like in your threads.
[b]Dislikes To Thread About:[/b] Anything you don't want in your threads.
[b]Character Goals This Season:[/b] What are you bound and determined to get accomplished?
[b]Needs Training/Moderator Assistance:[/b] Be specific! Do you need to learn something or have something moderated? Let us know!
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes, no, maybe with help?
[b]Additional Comments:[/b] Anything else you'd like to add?

c
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Maro on September 6th, 2014, 11:51 pm

PC Name: Maro
Age & Sex: 2 Years (Kelvic, so he appears to be 20), Male
Purpose of Being In Black Rock: Resident
Likes To Thread About: Ghosts and their interactions with humans. Most everything else as well.
Dislikes To Thread About: Most anythings goes. Pointless threads are not so much fun, but most things have a point, no matter how insignificant that may be in the grand scheme of things.
Character Goals This Season: I am hoping to find employment, as well as learn and practice some spiritism.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Assistance with finding a job and some guidance on spiritism would be nice (IC or OOC).
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe. I'm still pretty knew to this, so I may not be the best choice for this sort of thing.
Additional Comments: I'm looking forward to seeing Black Rock take off. Hopefully it does.
Maro
Player

Words: 179660
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Sydney Turnstone on September 24th, 2014, 10:38 pm

PC Name: Sydney Turnstone
Age & Sex: 22 & Male
Purpose of Being In Zinrah: Resident
Likes To Thread About: Anything and everything!
Dislikes To Thread About: N/A
Character Goals This Season: I would like to establish Sydney as a Cicerone and decide on his specialization. Meet a whole bunch of PCs and get him really integrated into Black Rock culture.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Nothing at the moment!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe! We'll see.
Additional Comments: Really excited to see what this season has in store for everyone! Happy Fall you guys!
Sydney Turnstone
Player

Words: 8060
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2014, 4:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Amrita on October 15th, 2014, 6:54 pm

PC Name: Amrita, from the tents of Mizra, of the Sons of Rapa
Age & Sex: 20, Female
Purpose of Being on Black Rock: Came to find a job and learn from the island
Likes To Thread About: I'm open to anything
Dislikes To Thread About: I find threads without a plot (so, without goals and 'conflicts') to be hard to write in, because they get boring.
Character Goals This Season: Amrita will want to make friends, because she greatly fears being alone. She also needs to learn to making a living on her own, so she'll be trying to find a job as a Dance teacher (for both the living and the dead |:) )
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: It'd be great to have her meet a Cicerone and be trained in the art of Spiritism.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: With help, yes.
Additional Comments: I can't wait to RP with you guys! Feel free to PM me if you have any plot ideas~ :D
Amrita
Player

Words: 54232
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2014, 3:09 am
Race: Human, Benshira

Postby Alzaren on November 13th, 2014, 7:03 pm

PC Name: Alzaren

Age & Sex: 32, Male

Purpose of Being In Zinrah: Resident
Likes To Thread About: Music-related events, character interactions and development, maybe a bit of romance. ;)

Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing really, just keep it realistic.

Character Goals This Season: I wish to get Alzaren to an expert lute player and singer, along with competent in reimancy. And I can't forget character development!

Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I would like to try and achieve a gnosis of Audius, so I may need some moderation with that!

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe! I'm pretty descriptive and I think I can help others along! :D

Additional Comments: I kind of like the little community we have here; we might be able to develop this whole city ourselves!

Alzaren
The Crimson Bard

Words: 9558
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2014, 8:16 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal