Happy Holidays From Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Gossamer on December 26th, 2014, 1:44 am

Happy Holidays!

I know we are all super busy this time of year. But I wanted to take some time to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Holiday Season, no matter what religion or philosophy you follow. I think 2014 has been a bit rough on all of us, but I do think things are looking up and there will be a lot more good things coming around in this next year.

Each and every one of you has value. Never forget that. And I want to thank those specifically who have contributed so much to Mizahar not only throughout 2014, but all through the entire time we've been open. We don't run without players, staff, contributors and of course donations. I know I speak for all of the staff when I say we are grateful to have such a great playerbase to work with. Like all communities, its not without its issues, but overall we do far better than most and have come further than I think any of us ever expected when we opened back in 2009. Hopefully we'll still be running to celebrate our ten year anniversary in a few years. They pass so fast these days.

So in the coming year please join me in wishing everyone peace, happiness, lots of love, and lots of all the little things that mean so much to you in your own personal life. That might be writing, perhaps art, maybe time with your friends and family, or even a social life or a new job. I hope every one of you find a bit of happiness this coming year. But don't wait for it to come to you. Seek it out yourself and claim it. When you do for yourself, that's when things work out and have the most meaning in our lives.

Gossamer
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Monsoon on December 26th, 2014, 2:28 am

c
Happy holidays everyone.

Monsoon
The storm rages on

Words: 22896
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2014, 6:24 pm
Office

Postby Perplexity on December 26th, 2014, 2:58 am

Happy Holidays! Happy New Year! May it bring all of you good fortune and many blessings!

-Perplexity
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on December 26th, 2014, 10:30 am

Once again, happy holidays to everyone!

I believe someone has to thank the staff members too. Miz wouldn't run so smoothly without those who volunteer their free time to make the game function the way it does and even improve it! So thank you!

Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Shane Wallsly on December 27th, 2014, 3:26 am

I was going to post this in my Scrap but what they hay! Happy holidays, everybody! You're all great and you deserve some good times on and off the sites so everybody have good holidays and a grand New Year. I hope 2015 will be lucky and prosperous for all of you!
Group Threads: 1/3

ImageImageImage

Clerk at Mystic Eye Fortune Telling
Shane Wallsly
Success Is The Only Option

Words: 284445
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2

Postby Mirage on December 29th, 2014, 2:36 am

A late but still VERY HAPPY HOLIDAYS MIZAHAR!
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Office
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)