[Scraps of Est] In the Coulisse

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Estrellir Konrath on April 15th, 2014, 9:54 am

Scraps of Est

Hello, this is Vanessa! I’m a 24-year-old Austrian university student of Translation (German & Japanese).

I discovered Mizahar shortly after its creation in Aug 2009 and played my first PC Malia until Nov 2011. I was DS Alice of Mura for some time too. After that, my activity was sporadic at best. Until 2013, my only notable PC was Albireo. After a time of inactivity, I decided to return in earnest and created Estrellir. Now she’s my main account. When not RPing, I’m usually writing my own stories, fiddling with various instruments, wandering around in nature or socializing. It’s nice to meet you (again)!

In fact I’ve wanted to return to scrapbooking for some time, but I couldn’t decide whether to post in my old scrapbook or open a new thread. While playing Albireo, I even wrote a few posts in a new scrapbook that was abandoned too. This time, however, I plan to be completely honest. I don’t want to hide my history. Obviously I’ve made and continue to make mistakes, but I don’t want to be ashamed of my weaknesses anymore. Instead I strive to be open and learn from each and every experience I make here.

I chose to link my previous scrapbooks for the sake of continuity, at the same time I felt opening a new thread was appropriate. I’ve changed so much since I was Malia in 2011! Being a part of this community has always been fun and exciting, so I hope to reclaim my place here.

You’re free to comment, ask questions, offer constructive criticism or leave presents! As long as you keep it polite, everything is allowed!

Btw, the photo shows Mt. Fuji, a magnificent mountain I hope to climb one day.

Last edited by Estrellir Konrath on September 22nd, 2016, 12:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on April 20th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Changes.

This is an idea I got after looking at my old scrapbook(s) and contemplating a new one. When I started playing Miz, I was in my last high school year, and now I’m over two years into university. I thought it’d be interesting to put together a little list of most significant changes in my life between 2009 and now. Probably not for you who never knew the previous me (or don’t care), but maybe for those who like looking at their own accomplishments every now and then.

• I learned to live on my own and solve problems by myself. Not that I couldn’t act on my own before, it just became a necessity to a far greater degree after moving into a student dorm. I really had to make my own food and wash my own clothes. Also, I had to cope with the occasional loneliness of metropolitan life.
  • I learned a lot about Japan and Japanese, falling in love with the language and culture all over again. I also realized I don’t want to remain in academic circles and become a scholar, not yet. Right now the idea of interpreting or translating for a living doesn’t sound bad.
  • In school I rarely had the urge to go out and do stuff with people. I didn’t have the personality for it. But somehow I became more social and relaxed which resulted in attending various events and meeting tons of interesting people. Some are my friends now, some acquaintances and some I never want to meet again… When with the right people, socializing is fun though. Nowadays I like to hit the bar or pub – but I also like to hang with nerds watching Game of Thrones, playing tabletop D&D or helping with the next manga/anime convention.
  • I met my current boyfriend. At first we could hardly believe how lucky we were. He lived on the same floor of my dorm, now he lives at the dorm across the street, so we’re together a lot. He’s an intelligent, confident, eloquent, funny and overall wonderful person… and looks way too cute (in my opinion)! Of course, nothing is perfect, but I’m happy and we’ve been together for a while.

Next scrap will be about the present, I promise!

Last edited by Estrellir Konrath on May 14th, 2014, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Estrellir Konrath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on April 27th, 2014, 5:49 pm

Update.

The last three days I was very busy at university. I helped organize an international conference by manning the registration, preparing coffee breaks, cleaning up and doing a few other things. In turn, I was invited to delicious dinner on Friday and listened to many interesting talks about happiness in Japan by scholars from all over the world. However, that means I was out of the house from 8am to 10pm for the last two days… obviously I couldn’t post anything.

But I’ll return to normal activity today or tomorrow! Probably tomorrow though. Would you be interested in photos? There are photos of the conference and all the fun we had! For now I’ll leave you this.

Estrellir Konrath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on May 19th, 2014, 4:09 pm

Solos.

What the title says. With the season change approaching, I thought it'd be a good idea to organize the solos in progress for my two PCs and update as I continue working on them. For the longest time I abhorred writing solos - RPing is about interaction, isn't it? But lately I've written a few stories about Estrellir's business and found I enjoyed them quite a bit! So I like writing solos now, but they still can be a lot of tedious work.

Estrellir
Tailing Shadows - Job thread 2, fall 513 AV
Is the Cake a Lie?* - Job thread 1, spring 514 AV
A Golden Cage - Job thread 2, spring 514 AV

Gwin
The Wrong Note - University thread 1, spring 514 AV
A Melody Blooms - University thread 2, spring 514 AV

*This is actually not a solo, but since the other PC is inactive at the moment, I think I'll just add to my last post so that it's long enough to count as a job thread. Hope I can do that...

Last edited by Estrellir Konrath on September 7th, 2014, 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Estrellir Konrath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on June 5th, 2014, 5:30 pm

Seasonal Goals.

That's right. I'm attempting the seasonal goals for Kenash and making another list to track my progress. Of course, I only copied the list in the original thread (linked above). If anyone has an idea on how to complete a goal together, by all means contact me!

June:

• ✓ Bridge a connection with a member of a Dynasty (To those in a Dynasty, to a member of a different Dynasty.) (link)
  • ✓ Attend or host a local event with an open guest list. (Slaves can be forced into servitude in the event and therefore 'attending'.) (link)
  • ✓ Call out a Freeborn or slave for not being with the fashion trends of the season. (link)
  • ✓ Interrogate a slave. (Slaves can be ordered to do this by their Master.) (link)
July:

• Gain five points in any two social skills (Persuasion, Rhetoric, Socialization, and Hypnotism count towards this goal.)
  • Gain ten points in any one skill.
  • Permanently destroy a relationship (established or budding) with a condescending and overly-pretentious attitude. (Slaves might get punished for this, but that's half the fun.)
  • Participate in the branding of a slave. (Slaves can do this, too.)
August:

• Use the word 'posh' at least twice in the proper context.
  • Have at least five exchanges in dialogue set in a purposely done posh tone.
  • Use the words 'crude', 'unfashionable', and 'vile' in the same paragraph while still retaining sense in the post.
  • Ruin an article of clothing. (Whether yours or someone else's.)

Last edited by Estrellir Konrath on July 24th, 2014, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Estrellir Konrath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on June 18th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Study & Work.

Since it feels like my brain will implode if I do any more Japanese or philosophy, I’ll relax by scrapping about life for a bit.

I already sent out PMs, but I’ll say again that my activity will be extremely limited until the end of June at least. Finals are next week which means four big exams in four days! I’ve been organizing and compiling materials for the last few days and am going to review it all starting tomorrow. Despite the exhaustion, I do love the things I study. Tomorrow I’m going to meet a Japanese girl to pester her with questions about grammar and word meanings. It can be tedious a lot of times, but I really love figuring out how a language works. Japanese is so removed from my native German that it’s even trickier, but indefinitely more exciting.

Also, I applied for a few jobs to work during summer holidays. I’ve been trying to get into catering for no particular reason but simple curiosity… heard it was fun and paid well. While it’s hard to get a job like that without any prior experience, there are a few employers looking for people like me every now and then. So I had another job interview on Monday and it went really well! Of course, I’m not 100% sure, but that good feeling is something. I’m really enthusiastic about that job too! I’d be working on long-distance trains which is quite unusual and sounds like a lot of fun. Interacting with travelers and foreigners! All I’m really good at is languages (English and Japanese is better than nothing), so I’m actually more or less suited for it too.

Me getting my hopes up and being let down happened a lot with past job applications, so I’m careful now. But I’d really really like to do that kind of work over the summer! There are drawbacks like long hours and night shifts, but I think the advantages outweigh those.

So that’s my life and thoughts in a nutshell. Studying, preparing a presentation, writing an assessment, socializing (“time for a quick coffee? Sure!”), waiting to hear back about the job. Over the weekend I’ll be in the sunny south of my country for a family gathering, but I’ll take stuff with me to study and finish that assessment. On Friday I’ll make an appearance at my institute’s summer party and then eat dinner with two professors and a few fellow students. So there’s relaxation between the studying too, but it’s still a lot of studying.

I don’t know how I’ll sneak in my posts between all that, but I’ll certainly try.

In the meantime, have a pic of nighttime Tokyo.

Estrellir Konrath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on July 16th, 2014, 10:46 am

Kenashian Summer.

Since finals are over, I’m trying to get back into posting regularly. I realized I’ve a few people waiting for threads who asked when I was busy. Now I should note what I’d like to write with them and what I want to do with the rest of this season. The calendar looks pretty interesting and the elevation of Vice is awesome, so now’s the time to do stuff in Kenash!

• Chayton (PM convo): Would like to learn wilderness survival, maybe find out things about the Rujaro!
  • Verena (waiting for Vice): Investigation of attempted assassination of Magistrate (71st).
  • Adelaide (✓): Open thread.
  • Eida (✓): Interrogating in job thread with Shalita.
  • Edmund (✓): Flashback.
  • Rujaro stuff (see Verena): Tried to get into that last season, failed with the Watchers. Now start by investigating for the Draer (from 36th onward) or interrogating captured Rujaro (49th)?

Edit: I just created an open thread for Dynasty members and anyone else to jump in. So anyone who wants to thread with me should stop by and have a ton of fun!

Dates of significance in the seasonal calendar:

Secret :
  • 8th- The Draer family find that more than 100 pounds of chocolate and three cases of perfume has been stolen from their stores. An investigation is set out to find the thieves.
  • 32nd - The Rujaro attack the Draer and Radacke plantations respectively. The latter is fought off and several Rujaro die as a result, though the Draer plantation fails to meet the threat. Several guards die, and the Rujaro becomes feared once again as a stock of supplies arrives in the swamps from the Draer plantation.
  • 35th - Slaves attempt a mass escape from the Draer plantation, and approximately seven succeed. Four move to join the Rujaro while the rest simply run off, never to be seen again.
  • 36th - The Draer, noticing the spree of crime occurring at their businesses and plantation, decide to fortify their plantation and businesses with security. More than twelve guards, strongly-built and intimidating, are hired in total, two put in Draer's Chocolates, one in the perfumery and the rest at Draer Plantation.
  • 49th - Two escaped slaves (now Rujaro) are discovered and executed publicly. Complications ensue.
  • 71st- An attempt on the Magistrate's life is made. Several accusations fly out, even pointing at Banjemin Askara and his Dynasty, but nothing can be proven. The would be assassin activated a glyph upon capture, and burst into flame. Nothing is gathered from his corpse, which is tossed into the lake. An investigation is run, but the trail looks cold.

Also, here’s a song that has a very Kenashian feel for me and was first posted by Timothy in the OOC. Thought I’d post here for others to enjoy and for me to listen to while posting.

Last edited by Estrellir Konrath on September 7th, 2014, 10:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Estrellir Konrath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on July 19th, 2014, 5:56 pm

Personalities.

Since the Myers Briggs seems to be a thing again, I took it for Estrellir and myself yesterday. Here are the results for those who’re interested. Est is an INTJ which is pretty much what I expected.

Secret :
To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.

In the broadest terms, what INTJs "do" tends to be what they "know". Typical INTJ career choices are in the sciences and engineering, but they can be found wherever a combination of intellect and incisiveness are required (e.g., law, some areas of academia). INTJs can rise to management positions when they are willing to invest time in marketing their abilities as well as enhancing them, and (whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.

This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense. :-) This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete', paralleling that of many Fs -- only instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.

Probably the strongest INTJ assets in the interpersonal area are their intuitive abilities and their willingness to "work at" a relationship. Although as Ts they do not always have the kind of natural empathy that many Fs do, the Intuitive function can often act as a good substitute by synthesizing the probable meanings behind such things as tone of voice, turn of phrase, and facial expression. This ability can then be honed and directed by consistent, repeated efforts to understand and support those they care about, and those relationships which ultimately do become established with an INTJ tend to be characterized by their robustness, stability, and good communications.

Fictional INTJs:

Cassius (Julius Caesar)
Gandalf the Grey (J. R. R. Tolkein's Middle Earth books)
Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
Professor Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes' nemesis
George Smiley, John le Carre's master spy
Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs)

Apparently I’m an ISFJ which is not what I expected. I remember taking the test a few years ago and getting something like INFJ or INFP. I also noticed three indicators just barely swing the way they do (Sensing 25%, Feeling 25%, Judging 11%) while the introvert one is overwhelming. Guess my answers were just all over the place? I’m also pretty sure I know the difference between being needed and being used. >.> And I enjoy working, but I actually laughed at the idea of overworking myself.

Secret :
ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." In extreme cases, this need is so strong that standard give-and-take relationships are deeply unsatisfying to them; however, most ISFJs find more than enough with which to occupy themselves within the framework of a normal life. (Since ISFJs, like all SJs, are very much bound by the prevailing social conventions, their form of "service" is likely to exclude any elements of moral or political controversy; they specialize in the local, the personal, and the practical.)

ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them. Admittedly, the problem is sometimes aggravated by the ISFJs themselves; for instance, they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself"). And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself). (And as low-profile Is, their actions don't call attention to themselves as with charismatic Es.) Because of all of this, ISFJs are often overworked, and as a result may suffer from psychosomatic illnesses.

In the workplace, ISFJs are methodical and accurate workers, often with very good memories and unexpected analytic abilities; they are also good with people in small-group or one-on-one situations because of their patient and genuinely sympathetic approach to dealing with others. ISFJs make pleasant and reliable co-workers and exemplary employees, but tend to be harried and uncomfortable in supervisory roles. They are capable of forming strong loyalties, but these are personal rather than institutional loyalties; if someone they've bonded with in this way leaves the company, the ISFJ will leave with them, if given the option. Traditional careers for an ISFJ include: teaching, social work, most religious work, nursing, medicine (general practice only), clerical and and secretarial work of any kind, and some kinds of administrative careers.

While their work ethic is high on the ISFJ priority list, their families are the centers of their lives. ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well. When these include Es who want to socialize with the rest of the world, or self-contained ITs, the ISFJ must learn to adjust to these behaviors and not interpret them as rejection. Being SJs, they place a strong emphasis on conventional behavior (although, unlike STJs, they are usually as concerned with being "nice" as with strict propriety); if any of their nearest and dearest depart from the straight-and-narrow, it causes the ISFJ major embarrassment: the closer the relationship and the more public the act, the more intense the embarrassment (a fact which many of their teenage children take gleeful advantage of). Over time, however, ISFJs usually mellow, and learn to regard the culprits as harmless eccentrics :-). Needless to say, ISFJs take infinite trouble over meals, gifts, celebrations, etc., for their loved ones--although strong Js may tend to focus more on what the recipient should want rather than what they do want.

Like most Is, ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice. (However, like most Fs they hate confrontation; if you get into a fight, don't expect them to jump in after you. You can count on them, however, run and get the nearest authority figure.) Unlike with EPs, the older the friendship is, the more an ISFJ will value it. One ISFJ trait that is easily misunderstood by those who haven't known them long is that they are often unable to either hide or articulate any distress they may be feeling. For instance, an ISFJ child may be reproved for "sulking," the actual cause of which is a combination of physical illness plus misguided "good manners." An adult ISFJ may drive a (later ashamed) friend or SO into a fit of temper over the ISFJ's unexplained moodiness, only afterwards to explain about a death in the family they "didn't want to burden anyone with." Those close to ISFJs should learn to watch for the warning signs in these situations and take the initiative themselves to uncover the problem.

Famous ISFJs:

St. Teresa of Avila (Teresa de Jesus)
Louisa May Alcott
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Queen Elizabeth II of England
Robert E. Lee
Queen Mary I ("Bloody Mary") of England
U.S. Presidents:
William Howard Taft
Johnny Carson, comedian
Robin Roberts (Good Morning America)
Kristi Yamaguchi, US Olympic figure skater
Ed Bradley, journalist

Fictional ISFJs:

David Copperfield
Ophelia in Hamlet
Dr. John H. Watson, M.D. (Sherlock Holmes' faithful sidekick)

Estrellir Konrath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on July 30th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Words & Sounds.

So I’ve been a little slow with everything these days, mainly because I attended two family parties last weekend and then focused on finishing Camp NaNoWriMo. I’m glad to say I hit the goal today! Now I’m taking a short break from writing, but I’ll give more attention and love to Miz soon.

Recently I’ve been listening to a certain singer a lot. Nina Nesbitt doesn’t seem to be very well-known outside of her home area (Scotland), so I thought I’d share her. Sometimes she even reminds me of Florence Welch. If nothing else, she’s pretty good at what she does!

Estrellir Konrath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Estrellir Konrath on July 31st, 2014, 9:02 pm

Chat.

(22:41:48) Estrellir_Konrath: Ros, I hope you haven't forgotten our thread? :)
(22:42:16) Roscoe: I certainly haven't my friend, actually replying as we speak :)
(22:42:22) Estrellir_Konrath: woo!
(22:42:35) Estrellir_Konrath: no need to hurry though
(22:42:39) Roscoe: Yeah I don't intend to hold out on you for a month again
(22:43:05) Estrellir_Konrath: it's just... the Sitai girl's taking too long with party preparations so I must entertain myself
(22:43:21) Roscoe: I understand
(22:43:22) Adelaide_Sitai: I'll post it up tonight/tomorrow. :)
(22:43:35) Roscoe: Those Sitai's are just too much sometimes
(22:43:47) Estrellir_Konrath: it's okay, I secretly love you, Ade :3
(22:44:17) Adelaide_Sitai feels loved.
(22:45:02) Estrellir_Konrath: let's have a wild summer romance!
(22:45:07) Roscoe: gives Ade cookies
(22:45:32) Adelaide_Sitai nibbles little bits out of all the cookies.
(22:45:36) Darkalin_Pinewood: Its a classic Love triangle.
(22:45:51) Darkalin_Pinewood: Ade, Ros, Est
(22:46:02) Carmen: Ooh. Love triangles are the best.
(22:46:06) Roscoe: You can't have a triangle without a cookie baker
(22:46:08) Estrellir_Konrath: hmmm
(22:46:17) Adelaide_Sitai: True.
(22:46:17) Estrellir_Konrath: but I don't like the classic part
(22:46:25) Adelaide_Sitai: ^
(22:46:27) Darkalin_Pinewood: Now Ros and Est have to fight to the death!
(22:46:40) Roscoe: What a twist that would be
(22:46:43) Estrellir_Konrath gasps
(22:46:53) Estrellir_Konrath: why me? xD
(22:47:09) Adelaide_Sitai steps between Ros and Est.
(22:47:16) Darkalin_Pinewood: Otherwise, you will lose her for .... a Myrian.
(22:47:20) Adelaide_Sitai: No! This is wrong.
(22:47:30) Estrellir_Konrath: hahaha
(22:47:36) Darkalin_Pinewood: What a twist!
(22:48:04) Carmen: Oh. Us cannibles know how to get around.
(22:48:05) Estrellir_Konrath: I bet we'll end up taking poison together... all three
(22:48:17) Adelaide_Sitai will watch you die.
(22:48:19) Roscoe: No, you two can handle that
(22:48:37) Estrellir_Konrath: come on, where's the fire? :<
(22:48:39) Adelaide_Sitai and end up even more damaged.
(22:49:06) Roscoe: is just not into you
(22:49:25) Estrellir_Konrath: ... so call me maybe!
(22:49:29) Darkalin_Pinewood: There is a love triangle that is falling apart before Ade's very Eyes.
(22:49:35) Roscoe: Hehehe
(22:49:57) Estrellir_Konrath: oh, we should do that, all of it!
(22:50:08) Adelaide_Sitai curls up into a ball and cries.
(22:50:11) Darkalin_Pinewood: I'll geust mod!
(22:50:16) Darkalin_Pinewood: guest*
(22:50:34) Roscoe: Roscoe will be the extremely hesitant and slightly unwilling participant
(22:50:45) Estrellir_Konrath: we need a mod?
(22:51:18) Adelaide_Sitai runs away and doesn't look back.

This is a brilliant plot. There you go.

Estrellir Konrath

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Next