Solo Slithering About

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

Slithering About

Postby Evalin on November 21st, 2014, 9:18 pm

8th of Fall, 514 AV
Time: Morning

"Dissgusting..." Gresshal hissed as he watched his Master.

Since the previous night Evalin had worked to try and perfect her new model, and now she smiled where she sat curled between the coils of her pitch black scales, "Surely you do not disprove to such a degree. Thought I that you would prefer this look upon your master?"

The Dhani's face tightened and he hissed, "You mock my people by taking that form. You taint the perfection of the Dhani race." He whipped his tail in aggravation and Evalin watched curiously, trying to see how he controlled such length as easily as he did.

On and off through the night the Immortal had attempted to perfect movement in this new form, but it was not quite as easy as she first assumed. She was off balance, her tail was big and bulky, unlike anything she had tried to handle before. She could not quite get the entire length to do what she wished when she wished it, and it was difficult to keep track of its entire length at all times. Thus she often hit rocks or bushes or even whole trees when she moved as she could not accurately track her complete movements. She did, however, discover that if she made her body form an S shape she could keep her balance much better even while moving. Coiling allowed her to stay positioned in one place for longer than a few chimes without losing balance, and if she used her back half as a counter balance she could turn in nearly any direction without having to completely shift her entire body. All of this, however, was only discovered after spending much time wallowing in the dirt.

Straightening, her arms holding up her upper body by pushing off of her coils, Evailn smiled at her servant, "You should feel honored that one such as I has taken such a notice of your race and decided its form was pleasing enough to emulate."

Gresshal sighed and slithered forward, circling Evalin and running a hand over her scales, "An imperfect imitation at best. One such as you could never be Dhani."

Uncoiling further Evalin wound herself around Gresshal, wrapping part of her tail around his lower half while leaning over his shoulders and wrapping her arms around his neck to whisper in his ears in a tone of amusement, "Perhaps, if you were to teach me, I could."

Without hesitation Gresshal untangled himself from the nuit and pushed her away, "Never could it be so witch. I will not disgrace myself any further." he grumbled and without another word slithered over to pick up the chest that held all of Evalin's clothing and her staff, hefting both on his shoulders to slither off into the jungle.

The shove had sent Evalin sprawling on her back, her coils slithering around her as she struggled to get back onto her elbows and looked after the Dhani with a wide smile. Tsenrika came beside her and she reached up one hand to brush his smooth surface, "It seems we have touched a nerve."

"Rather I would say you have slithered over a nerve or two."

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Slithering About

Postby Evalin on November 21st, 2014, 9:47 pm

It was painful to try to move in this form. This tree suddenly would leap otu to stop her progression, then a root would trip her coils and make her fall to her hands. It seemed that the very jungle did not wish for Evalin to conquer this new form of motion, but despite it all Evalin could not help but smile because of the frustration Gresshal showed with every passing chime. So great was this amusement that Evalin completely ignored the effort it took to hold this form.

As they moved Evalin watched how the Dhani moved. For the first time she could appreciate the skill it required to slither and move through this kind of environment. Each obstacle that presented itself seemed to simply disappear as the Dhani's body smoothly and swiftly carried him around limb, log and brush. If she could describe it Evalin would have said the Dhani swam through the deep foliage like a fish did through water. In comparison the Immortal felt as though she foundered. She often had to use her arms to steady herself as she passed over a root or stone, adjusting her balance constantly to the swiftly changing terrain. She could feel every muscle as it grabbed a hold of the earth itself and pulled her across the ground in small undulating motions. She did not realize it at first, but snakes moved in a fashion similar to inchworms. Extending their bodies and grasping at the ground and using this to pull themselves forward, gather their muscles once more and push off. Unlike the tiny worm, however, they did this constantly in repeating, small undulating motions that allowed them to move in a steady, constant stream of motion that was quite graceful when one stopped to think of it. Not Evalin however.

For the tenth or so time Evalin tilted sideways and fell, waving her arms and gasping as she hit the ground. Propping herself up on her elbow she spat out a few leaf particles and dirt that had managed to get into her mouth. Looking up she saw Gresshal looking back at her, a frown etched into his features even if his voice did not portray it, "You are too ssslow in thisss form. Change back ssso we can continue fasster."

Though she did not want to admit it, the servant was correct. Their pace was far too slow, and at this rate they would barely make it a few miles before darkness set. Thus, with an overly dramatic sigh Evalin called on her mental energies and released her hold upon the djed. The changes happened slowly, agonizingly so. A ripple and a twitch of an itch began first as a line started to form from the tip of her tail up until the point where her legs met her body. this process proceeded for a few ticks until Evalin noticed, curiously, that her djed did not continue to snap back as it normally did. Sitting up Evalin looked down at herself and instead of now two legs she had what looked like two halves of a tail...

"Curious..." Evalin whispered as Tsenrika came closer.

She felt him probing her djed just as she did, and both quickly noticed the peculiarity. "The djed does not appear to know what to become."

Tsenrika sent cold tendrils of his consciousness to mingle with Evalin's own mental energies as they explored the contours of the Immortal's djed. Slowly they began to reshape, pulling back the length of the 'tails' as Evalin furrowed her brown and focused on going back to her old shape.

"With mastery comes a loss of self." Evalin reminded both she and her Familiar.

The change was slow, and more and more Evalin found herself having to act as if she were making a new morphing model than simply returning to her own former self. Her djed felt stretched, overstretched almost, as she plucked at the strands and felt for where the changes were being held up. It seemed that her djed remembered that her normal body had two separate appendages for legs instead of one tail, but the rest seemed to have been forgotten. So Evalin began to guide the changes. Like reeling in a fishing line she pulled the length of her tails back, smoothing out the wrinkles and lumps the transition caused as her skin tried to bunch up into knots.

As her legs came to about the right length Evalin turned her focus to sculpting her feet, letting Tsenrika finish the last of the smoothing that needed to be done. The more and more she worked the more she felt as if her djed was beginning to remember. Her feet came a little easier, toes beginning to form even before she indicated for them to do so, though despite her efforts they were still slightly longer than normal. Several chimes later, nearly half a bell in fact, Evalin slowly stood to her feet which felt wobbly and off balance. Whats more, despite all of her efforts, the Immortal could not be rid of the scales which refused to be moved no matter how hard she tried. Even more so, she found that there was a tug on her djed still, pulling her BACK to that form she had just come away from, the split tails. So, despite returning more or less to her natural state her djed seemed to believe it was not in its normal form.

Leaning against the tree she had stumbled against Evalin looked down at herself with a frown, "Perhaps it was over done, if only a little."

"You look completely ridiculousss. Thisss isss what happensss when you dissresspect Dhani heritage." Gresshal huffed, turning away to start on their journey once more.

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Slithering About

Postby Evalin on November 24th, 2014, 8:00 am

As she walked Evalin scratched the black scales along her waist and thighs, only half paying attention to where they were going as she did. Her legs were just slightly too long, and this added length made her feel gangly, unbalanced almost as she walked. Her toes would catch on an upended root and she would throw her arms out for balance before stumbling back into the path. It was frustrating to be sure, because even then at the back of her mind Evalin had to fight the changes that wished to occur naturally now, taking her back to that half finished form of the incomplete model. Tsenrika on the other hand seemed somewhat amused by the situation.

"You are like a toddler learning to walk." to which Gresshal half laughed, half snorted.

"You take too much pleasure in my discomfort." Evalin replied simply, not bothering to look at Tsenrika as he hovered over her shoulder, "Better would it be if you were to assist me in my struggles."

"Why not have your servant carry you? Be it far better for he than I."

Gresshal glanced back and shrugged the chest on his shoulder slightly higher, emphasizing the importance of his task which was to carry the luggage, not his master... Which made the Nuit smirt and shrug, "I am a kind master my dear Tsenrika. Never would I command for him to carry me when I have legs which shall carry myself." as she said this another root rose from no where and caused the Immortal to stumble, and this time fall to her knees with a curse.

"Perhaps my master cannot carry herself after all."

"Hush." Evalin hissed, standing once more and brushing off her knees irritably, "Pretend you not to be humorous."

So on this continued, for several bells as Syna rose high over head, and then began to sink once more. Over time Evalin stumbled less, and with a few minor tweaks to her djed she managed to adjust her legs further so that they were not quite so lanky and unruly. The scales would not be gotten rid of though despite all efforts. There was a strange quiet, or lull in the air now as Evalin began to take notice. Usually there was quite a bustle of life about them, high overhead or even in the brush not too far from hand. All gave the Wretched One a wide berth of course, but their signs of life could not be missed. For whatever reason though there did not appear to be many signs of life at all.

Evalin felt a crunch under her heel, and she paused and looked down to see what she had stepped on. It looked like... bone. A rib perhaps, barely any flesh remained and whatever had taken it from its living host had completely bitten through it and sucked dry its marrow.

"Tsenrika..." Evalin whispered, extending her hand. The Familiar floated closer, resting over her outstretched palm, "Yes..." the command was understood even without words. They had stumbled into somethings territory, and most likely it would not be pleased to have uninvited guests.

Gresshal slithered on, unperturbed by what was around him, either ignorant or choosing to ignore it. In any case Evalin and Tsenrika followed close behind. Conversation halted, and silence reigned between the travelers as night began its slow creep around them.

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Slithering About

Postby Evalin on November 24th, 2014, 7:13 pm

Darkness fell quickly, and with it came a greater awareness of something hidden deep in the foliage and green. Evalin sat on top of her trunk that held all of her possessions, nude to the world with her legs crossed. Her back rested against the bark of the three and her arms were folded over her chest as she stared unblinking into the darkness. Above she heard Gresshal on a branch, curled and resting but still alert in his Dhani form. Tsenrika floated somewhere close by, in the dense green, alert and watchful as was his specialty.

The first warning of something near came in the form of a howl, long and loud and with such pitch that it made Gresshal shiver and sit up straighter on his perch. It was the call of a beast, a monster, an animal on the hunt. Bad as it was, however, it grew many times worse when other howls echoed its call...

"Akila Houndsss..." the Dhani whispered, looking down at Evalin, "I've never ssseen one, but I have heard talesss. They are viciousss pack huntersss, and territorial."

Evalin stood and set a hand on her hip, cocking her head to the side as she listened to the calls repeated once more, "Beasts of the hunt... They are a nuisance, but worry you not. Stay you high in the tree and get not in our way." As she said this Evalin could not help but wonder of her own chances. In truth Evalin had little fear of the creatures of the jungle. She knew her powers were great enough to put down most beasts, and with her dear Tsenrika's aid there was little that could stop her. Now however... in the dark, they were in the Hound's world. Outnumbered by predators built to kill in the dark, who were fierce enough to become rumor even with few sightings.

Closing her eyes Evailn called on her djed and began to pluck at the strings there with silver hands of will. She traced up the lines of her body until she reached those strands that controlled her throat and vocal cords, pulling them tight and taunt even as she began to widen her trachea and expanded her lungs so that more air could be passed through. As she worked she opened her mouth, sucking in air even as she reached with her left hand to physically pull on her jaw, in conjunction with her will upon the djed there, to widen her mouth and create a cavernous opening when fully opened. Then, filling her lungs Evalin fully opened her jaw that now stretched nearly to her chest and let out her own call, loud and shrieking to fill the air and cutting off the most recent howl. The sound she created was shrill, unnatural and echoed through her throat and mouth giving it a warbling quality unlike anything in nature. She kept it up for nearly thirty ticks, longer than should be possible for a living creature, before the air ran out in her lungs and the jungle fell to complete silence.

Working her jaw with her hand Evalin let go of her hold on the djed and allowed her body to slowly return to its original form, throat and mouth returning to normal size along with her vocal cords. It was with a bit of pleasure she noted that another how was not sent into the night.

They will approach more cautiously. Tsenrika said within their linked mind, coming around the tree to hover close to his master.

Indeed, which gives us but a moment to prepare. she looked sideways at the familiar just as he made his change, leaving behind the form of the Irylid to become a carbon copy of his master's current form, black scaled legs and all.

The Immortal noticed this and glanced down at her own legs, the signs of her still incomplete model evident but at the moment there was nothing to be done for it. What comes are fierce hunters, and a pack no less. Wonder I if we could kill them all...

Perhaps we should simply try to drive them off." Tsenrika pulled the black hair back and tied it back on itself, clearing his line of vision. Seeing this Evalin quickly copied his actions.

Power we do have, but perhaps a more fierce displace should be presented to them.
Evalin thought, tapping her thumb against her hip, A fearsome form could be taken, and perhaps the pack would hesitate.

Recommend I that you avoid using the newest model...

Rolling her eyes Evailn smiled, "You need not tell me that much. I shall create something slightly different..."

The quiet was unnerving. There was something out there, hidden in the darkness beyond sight. Waiting, watching... but neither Evalin or her familiar could allow that to distract them. Tsenrika stepped forward away from the tree, taking a more open and inviting position to draw attention away from his master at this time. From him Evalin could feel their res beginning to leak, creating a shimmering cloud around him as he prepared himself for what was to come.

Evalin looked down at her hands, furrowing her brow as she concentrated on the magic she was only just growing to understand. What was she to do now? She was to sculpt, to create something terrible, terrifying and unspeakable. What they would face was something she was not so sure they could defeat with power alone, thus instead they had to create something new... As they had spoken before Evalin had to become something greater than mortal, greater than immortal. She needed to show them the face of terror, of fear, of pain. She must now create a face fitting of the Goddess of vengeance, or at the very least just enough of one that would sent simple minded creatures as this scurrying back to their hiding places.

She began first with her hands, tracing her mental djed down the lines of the physical until she found the strands that worked her hands and nails. It was a simple change, one she had done many times. She lengthened the fingers ever so slightly, pressing with her mental figures upon the mental image of her body like an artist would clay she was molding. The nails she puled out, lengthened and sharpened to points even as she darkened them to the color of ink. Rolling her shoulders Evalin moved her will up over her chest and back, coursing up her neck toward her head and face. For a moment Evalin was unsure of what to do, but after a brief tick of thought she decided it mattered little the details as she was only really interested in the end effects. Thus she let her mind fall back to something from which inspiration could be drawn... that form that was hidden deep in her being, that wretched other that was so powerful yet so difficult to control. Evalin did not wish to give in to the other for the costs were greater than the gains at this time, but she did wish to take from it some features that were ideal. What came to mind first were the horns, and with a smile Evalin brought her now clawed hands up to her head and stroked the flesh there.

Never had she done this before of conscious will, but from the times she had experienced her other self she had drawn knowledge of how it should be. Plucking at the djed Evailn began with the skull that rested just beneath the skin, pulling on it as she had done when she first began crafting her wings. It began as a simple knot, growing more and more until the bump could be felt on her flesh by the fingers that stroked that area. With her hands she guided the slowly growing bulb as it pressed out, the skin over it beginning to tighten until Evalin focused don making it looser, more elastic for the time being. Like clay it was that Evalin pulled the horns, each side forming at the same rate, with her fingers guiding them so that they curled back from her temples, created a U shape as it neared her ears and then pointed forward once more. She widened the horns, thickening them as she plucked the djed that controlled the skin of that area, calling the soft flesh to harden, become ridged and strong like bone even as it darkened into a dark grey, nearly black color. The horns she ended in steep points angled up slightly but little detail was paid to this or to the act of smoothing out the entire length. After all they simply were cosmetic, meant to frighten more than be of use.

She felt Tsenrika shift and tense through their bond, his attention being pulled around them as something shifted and moved through the brush. With her eyes closed she could see through the Familiar the darkness as it enveloped and she felt the flames form before the light spoke their presence to the world as he lit the space in a quick circle of fire that brought attention more to him than to his Master in the shadow of the tree.

Returning her attention once more to her task at hand Evalin moved to her facial features, working to make them grotesque, terrible to look at and terrifying. She widened the mouth slightly, splitting her lips wider than were normal as she plucked at the djed there and lengthened her teeth to points that would hang over her lips when the mouth closed. Her face she lengthened slightly as well, trying to give her features a more canine or snoutish feature but it was impossible to tell how exact it was without looking upon herself and the process. For now, simply the effort was all that could be expected and an imperfect creation was still a step in the right direction. After all she did not wish to be acknowledge for her mastery of beauty but instead the ability to be hideous.

A growl in the darkness, the light of the fire reflected in eyes somewhere beyond the flames themselves was what Evalin could see through her Familiar's vision. He prepared himself, res leaping to his fingers as something shot from the darkness, charging unafraid into the light and leaping over the fire. She saw large teeth, sleep body built with muscles just before Tsenrika slung his arm in an upward arch, the res he gathered there forming into a sharp point and creating stone that pierced up and through the creatures body and sent it arching over his head and back into the darkness with a yelp.

THere was no time for this and once more Evalin redoubled her efforts, focusing now on her body. She tried something different this time, something she was not wholly sure she could do. With her silver hands of will she pulled upon her djed, her body as a whole and tried to SWELL it out, make it bigger, more intimidating. The effort made Evalin's teeth gnash, a growl stuck in her throat as she felt her bones creek, grind with a threat of something worse... until finally Evalin had to release it, her body instantly napping back to its original size the change only a few inches at most. That was the extent to what she could do... but perhaps it was enough.

Tsenrika turned as another body barreled through the fire, stepping back and stomping a foot to sent a sudden rupture of stone flying at the beast, making it swerve and circle around to the other side. This was the only one that was visible to them, but in the darkness other eyes glittered in the light of the fire. The pack had gathered, and their prey was in sight.

With one last change in mind Evalin stepped into the light, pulling at the strings of her djed to alter her voice, pitching it higher as she expanded her throat to let out the shrieking cry once more. The Hound that was visible paused, dipping its head with a growl but did not back away from the sight of the creature Evalin was trying to become.

It seems intimidation is not quite as effective as we hoped...

Then let us sent them away with more than looks and shouts. Evalin clapped her hands, a crackle of electricity snapped through the air as the rest extended and arching bolts of lightning flitted between her extended fingers. There was nothing for it, they would have to kill one or two, and perhaps then the rest would flee... Hopefully at least.

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Slithering About

Postby Evalin on November 24th, 2014, 7:43 pm

With a flash and a sudden boom lightning lept from Evalin's fingers, coursing toward the hound who had little time to move and catching it in the side. The magic sent the beast rolling backwards, a yelp and a whine as a smoldering hole was put into its side where the bolt hit, yet it was not quite dead yet as it still struggled and moved its feet and gnashed its teeth.

A grow came from Evalin's left and she looked, two more of the creatures coming one after the other in a staggered pattern, teeth bared as the one in front lept for the Immortals throat, the other going for her legs. Taken off guard Evalin stumbled back, gathering her res but far too slowly as they neared, but a shimmer as clear res flowed between her and the hounds and a slab of stone appeared to block the creatures just before the struck.

Evalin took several steps back as Tsenrika stepped around the rock, the res in his hand spinning as fire lept out and around the rock toward where the creatures had been before but already they were rushing around the obstacle toward their target once more. A third came from the jungle behind Evalin, but now the nuit gathered enough of her whits and prepared her res in time. She crouched and slammed her hands on the ground, the air around her chilling as jagged spikes of ice shot in all directions around her in a tight circle facing outward. Two of the hounds barked and dodged quickly to the sides, however, one was not quite so lucky. The lead bounded forward with too much speed to turn, and instead found his throat and chest impaled on the ends of the icy projectiles that broke off on impact and sent the creature skidding across the ground into a pool of its own blood.

Broaden the attacks. the instruction came clear in words and intent as the two hounds regrouped near the edge of the trees, several more eyes shining in the darkness revealing the pack had more numbers than either of them expected. He was right, pointed and focused attacks were no good. The Hounds were faster, had greater numbers, and worse they could see better in the dark... and they new it as well.

The Familiar fell back to his master's side, already preparing the spell as his master wished it without words. From her hands fire was called, the res circling them in a ring as 2, then three more hounds appeared from the darkness. Tsenrika called upon the air around them, attracting it and making it spin in the same direction as the ring of fire around them. The four hounds came closer, and closer, the growl on their tongues making it evident what their intentions were, but the Immortal would not give them the chance.

With a hiss Evalin gnashed her sharpened teeth, glaring at the beasts as they came closer before snapping her fingers. She commanded the res covered fire to move faster, circling them both in a growing wall of flame just as Tsenrika made the air around them whip about in a frenzy. At once they transformed the last of their created res into the full elements forming a spinning wall of fire that expanded out toward the beasts, the heat pressing in as much as it pressed out and forcing the beasts to back away more and more.

Pulling on the strands of her djed Evalin let out the unnatural shriek once more, letting the full of her mark consumer her as she let the hounds feel the wretchedness trapped in the spinning flames. Let them know that what they faced was terrible, unnatural, a monster that should not be trifled with. As they backed away a step the fires began to subside and at that moment Evalin lept through, flinging herself at the nearest hound and bowling it over. The element of surprise was hers and as they fell she sank her teeth into the beasts neck, the last choked call of the things breath leaving its body breaking the silence jsut before its throat was ripped free and the Wretched one known as Evalin shrieked once more.

The fire still lit the area, dissipating slowly but just enough light was given off that the creatures could see the Immortal crouched over their lifeless pack mate, blood dropping from her bared fangs as she glared intent and filled the air with the Wretched aura of undeath granted to her by the God Uldr himself. the reflections that remained blinked out, and the few hounds that still circled Tsenrika turned and moved away as well. There was a new predator in the jungle, one that would sit above them all. The Goddess of Vengeance would rise from the depths of this hellish place stronger, if not wilder and less tamed.

Watching them go Tsenrika then turned to his Master, crossing his arms over his chest with a tilt to his head, "If I did not know better I might have said you belonged to this place more than anywhere else in Mizahar."

Standing slowly Evalin spat out the blood that tasted sour on her tongue, shuddering as she released her hold on the djed and her form began to slowly return to normal, "Think you so? Rather I that we leave this place quickly... Doubt I that these are the fiercest beasts to be fond here, and I would rather I not meet them so soon...

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Slithering About

Postby Traverse on January 18th, 2015, 11:01 pm

Evalin

Experience:

• Endurance 3 XP
  • Intimidation 3 XP
  • Land Navigation 1 XP
  • Morphing 4 XP
  • Observation 2 XP
  • Reimancy 1 XP
  • Unarmed Combat 1 XP

Lore:

• Practicing Slithering Like a Dhani
  • The Consequences of Holding a Complicated Morphed Form for Extended Periods of Time
  • The Dangers of The Jungle at Night
  • Morphing to Change One's Voice
  • Finding a Horrific Form to Morph Into
  • Driving Back a Pack of Akila Hounds.

Additional Notes :
Lot's of stuff going on here! Magic, violence, scary jungle things, all a days work in Falyndar! Enjoyed this thread, hope you enjoy the XP spoils.

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)