Me.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Me.

Postby Kiva'ar on February 2nd, 2015, 5:13 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Kiva, Kivz, or if thou art willing, Lir. Any of these are fine <:3

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Well, I started when I was about fourteen, I used to use invisionfree forums. I was on a harry potter rp, a dnd mini one (nothing big don't ask) and then I quit for a couple of years due to school and what not. About a year ago I started rping on facebook with a bunch of people but the standard on facebook is dire. All one-liners and no sentences, spell check or paragraphs. First I cried, now I've flown here to look for literate people. :)

3. How did you find us?

To be honest, I typed "RP forum" into google and looked about. This one looked the most worth my time

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Anything dramatic or exciting. I can write at length about cutesy love stories or psychotic murder sprees. It all depends on muse and whether or not I have an active and responsive rp partner :) I love descriptive writing.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

Kinda covered that above, but, I'm not good with ships/rps on boats, so I'd like to give that a go and get better at it, same with descriptive fighting styles. Practise makes perfect right? :)

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The lore is so fast I doubt I'll get bored with it easily and everyone's so helpful on chat to get used to things. I mean it's scarily complicated but I really want to get aquainted with everything. Give me time I'll memorize the lot >:)

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

Lol See above; the fact I can't just jump in and get started. That said, I want to make sure I do this right and by the book. So much lore but that's a good and a bad thing as I said.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
Friends, writing experience and fun I guess. Same as most?

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Oh God, can't you wait till I know what's going on already? ;) haha I have no idea yet. Give me time!

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
I can't think, erm.... I'm 22, from Scotland, and probably just as sarcastic as Kiva'ar is!
but I'm open, friendly and excited to be here, just ask away and I'll answer as best I can. <3
Kiva'ar
The Beta

Words: 3549
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2015, 9:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Me.

Postby Aventis on February 2nd, 2015, 5:31 pm

Well cool, Kivz. We spoke in chat. Welcome to the boards, mate. I think you'll like it here c:

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Me.

Postby Kiva'ar on February 2nd, 2015, 5:42 pm

Yes we did! Hello there! I'm liking it so far, just need to find people in Riverfall and a ST I think(?) but yeah! And thanks for all the help so far :)
Kiva'ar
The Beta

Words: 3549
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2015, 9:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Me.

Postby Irriari on February 2nd, 2015, 7:13 pm

Welcome to Miz, yay for being free of the dreaded one-liners and atrocious grammar!

Active thread count: 8/8
Irriari
Blood and Poison

Words: 374003
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)

Me.

Postby Sieghart Valorian on February 2nd, 2015, 9:50 pm

Welcome to Mizahar :P
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Words: 41710
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2015, 7:53 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets