Hello, friend and foe

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, friend and foe

Postby Thalrick on February 26th, 2015, 4:13 am

'Ello everyone, Thalrick here.

I've been on Mizahar on and off for probably . . . the better of three years now, perhaps four, and I keep coming back for more (though I forget my characters bloody names everytime :(().

Basically, I haven't been around PROPERLY for a year or more, so I'm a bit iffy on some things; and have some very easy questions that I'd like to ask anyone who'd be kind enough to answer them.

a) Is the actor for Grenn, from Game of Thrones, taken as a character?
b) Is it possible to be mixed blood, both human and Isur?

Thanks and hello everybody!
Thalrick
Plagued by proverb

Words: 118406
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2015, 4:00 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello, friend and foe

Postby Lorden Ladis on February 26th, 2015, 5:15 am

Hey mate,

Just wanted to pop in here and say, yes, you can be a mixed blood Isur. In fact, I used to play one about a year back. To quote the mixed blood write up,

Half-Isur are more fit and healthy than the average human. They do not possess the signature arm of the full Isur however their overall strength is greater than the average human. They have improved nightvision though lack the ability to see in total darkness like a full Isur. Their skin generally has the slightest of bluish tone to it and where there would otherwise be an Isur arm, the Half-Isur have skin baring a slight hue of a color based on that of their Isur parent. They do not have the raised, silver veins of their Isur parent nor do they have the ridge on the forehead just above the eyes. They are slightly heavier and more durable than the average human yet they do not possess the increased weight or tough skin of the full Isur.

There's a whole other paragraph there if you want to know more, and I'm willing to answer any questions you have, just shoot me a pm; I'll help if I can. As for your first question, I'm afraid I have no idea. Hopefully, someone more up on the face-claim status, can jump in here after me. Still, I figured you'd like this info anyway. ^.^

Welcome Back to Miz, Sincerely,
Nathaniel
Lorden Ladis
Arm of the Law

Words: 178541
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2015, 1:16 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello, friend and foe

Postby Thalrick on February 26th, 2015, 8:12 am

Thanks for that, Nathaniel! Decided to pick the pure human route, just for sake of storyline.

Still good info, if I am to make a human-Isur in future, I appreciate it!
Thalrick
Plagued by proverb

Words: 118406
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2015, 4:00 am
Character sheet

Hello, friend and foe

Postby Lorden Ladis on February 26th, 2015, 8:21 am

Don't even think of it, I'm more than willing to help out, Thar. Glad to see you going with character development, over your gut instinct.
Lorden Ladis
Arm of the Law

Words: 178541
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2015, 1:16 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes