[PC Plotnotes] Lorden Ladis

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Lorden Ladis on February 22nd, 2015, 10:35 pm

Description:
Within this plotter, I will list ongoing plots for Lorden, his friends, and his family. Additionally, stories that are somehow tied in to Lorden will be offered as a jumping point for interaction between mine and your PCs, or just as a free thread idea for you.

Continuing, this plotter is also used to list plot-lines/arcs, which I generally plan out far in advance. In the case of the arcs, you are more than welcome to pm me to be included, and or ask for more details. As a side note, if you thread with me, you'll probably be wrapped up in one of my arcs anyway, intentionally or otherwise. That said, I'm not going to try and force anyone to write more than their comfortable, thus, I won't decide for you if you'll have a big part in one of Lorden's plotlines, but I'd be happy to oblige in most situations, if you were to ask to be included. ^.^

Table of Contents:
Last edited by Lorden Ladis on February 22nd, 2015, 11:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lorden Ladis
Arm of the Law

Words: 178541
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2015, 1:16 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[Plotter] Story Arcs

Postby Lorden Ladis on February 22nd, 2015, 11:11 pm

Description:
This is where my ongoing and past plots are listed. When a story arc is concluded, a detailed summary, and link to the involved threads and PCs will be added to the relating tab. Additionally, the effect of the plot on Lorden's personality and inner self, will be listed briefly. If you find yourself interested in a plot whatsoever, please feel free, to pm me for details.

Flashback Arcs:

A Dying Breed
Description:
Lorden struggles through the death of his mother and sister.
Open for PC Involvement: Yes
PCs Involved: None
Threads:
Effects on Lorden:

A Page is Born
Description:
Lorden works through the life of being a page.
Threads:
Effects on Lorden:

The Lonely Squire
Description:
Lorden has trouble making friends with the rest of the squires. However, when whisper of a certain challenge slides through the dormitories, our young knight quickly learns what it is to lead.
Threads:
Effects on Lorden:

Young Love
Description:
Lorden meets his first love, the boy is popular, enthralled with a beautiful young girl, and quickly advancing in his knightly skills. Life is all but perfect.
Threads:
Effects on Lorden:

A Crumpled Flower
Description:
Lorden struggles through the death of a dear loved one. Will our young knight blame himself forever?
Threads:
Effects on Lorden:

Current Arcs:

The Wrong Bet
Description:
Lorden is drugged at The Spinning Coin. With his money stolen, and his dog kidnapped, our knight's rage will know no bounds.
Threads:
Effects on Lorden:

Behold the Huntman
Description:
Lorden begins to learn the art of hunting, stiffing the mental trauma, that has lately been inflicted upon him, more and more frequently. PCs are welcome to help Lorden learn and develop woodsman's skills. Also, anyone willing to meet Lorden in the forests or mountains, feel free to pm me.
PCs Involved: None Currently
Threads:
- [Windmount/Bronze Woods] Canting up the Kabrin
- [Syliran Archives] To Forge a Huntsman
- [Antinous Training Grounds] Tempering the Huntsman

Effects on Lorden:

Future Arcs:

The Weeping Willow
Description:
Reworking
Threads:
- [Bronze Woods] Pilfered Innocence
Effects on Lorden:

Lord of Souls
Description:
Reworking
Threads:
Effects on Lorden:
Last edited by Lorden Ladis on September 8th, 2015, 3:10 am, edited 15 times in total.
Lorden Ladis
Arm of the Law

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[Plotter] Open Stories/Player Prompts

Postby Lorden Ladis on February 22nd, 2015, 11:23 pm

Description:
This is where I'm going to throw you players a bone. Some of the ideas in the below tabs can be taken, free of charge, some are related to Lorden, and designed to get us together. Others, are a mixture of the two, and can be used either way. If a prompt isn't specifically stated as being free, it isn't. Which means, said prompt involves threading with me. ^.^

Open Prompts:

Open Prompts
1. Lorden is practicing his riding skills, and gets into a bit of a competition with another rider. By competition, I mean a novice is going to try and race someone(Insert your PC Here) of unknown skill.

2. Lorden trains with another fighter in the fighter's pit. Unfortunately our young knight gets a rather larger injury(can be decided in thread). To make matters worse, after a few days, the wound soon proves to be infected. Lorden is forced to seek a healer. At the same time, our studious swordsman, might just ask for a bit of instruction in the art of medicine.

3. A tall individual is seen sleepwalking through Stormhold castle at night.

Claimed Prompts:

Winter 514 AV
1. Lorden is assigned to patrol the Kabrin, and comes across a caravan that has been been attacked by wolves. Unfortunately, our hero is only one man, and one man can only wield one sword; and as I'm sure you know, one sword, can only kill one wolf at a time.
Last edited by Lorden Ladis on February 24th, 2015, 12:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
Lorden Ladis
Arm of the Law

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[Plotter] Relations

Postby Lorden Ladis on February 22nd, 2015, 11:41 pm

Description:
Inevitably, characters meet, and bonds are formed. Whether these are the ties between writers, their PCs, or a PC and an NPC, or even two non player characters, it does happen. As such, below I will list the relationships Lorden and his related NPCs have. Keep in mind, I don't usually do one thread, and consider someone a friend; at best, you might become a friendly acquaintance. Of course, as with all things, there are exceptions.

Lorden Ladis(PC):

Friends
1. Placeholder

Family
Sarorus :
Description: Lorden loves his canine companion like he would a brother, or a child. To encroach upon or cause harm to Sarorus in any way, is to call down the anger of a Syliran Knight, upon your own head.
First Appearance: [Syliran Archives] When Not on Patrol

Acquaintances
1. Placeholder

Enemies
1. Placeholder

Sarorus(NPC):

Friends
1. Placeholder

Family
Lorden Ladis :
Description: Sarorus sees Lorden as a comrade, a friend, and his disputable pack leader. The man isn't exactly an expert when it comes to leading him, but the dog loves him, and he's the best he has.
First Appearance: [Syliran Archives] When Not on Patrol

Acquaintances
1. Placeholder

Enemies
1. Placeholder
Lorden Ladis
Arm of the Law

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Rionach Stormhand on April 6th, 2015, 7:47 pm

Hey man! You mentioned wilderness survival and riding, and I've got Rionach Stormhand the Drykas wandering around in Syliras. Have a look at her profile, and her matchmaking thread is here.

Skill-wise, I'm just starting to RP with her, but she's a Drykas hunter with the appropriate skills of wilderness survival and riding.

Emotionally, she lost her family three months ago (male family members and husband are dead, female family members and her nieces and nephews are missing and presumed enslaved/dead). She's ridden all the way to Syliras in a fit of grief, so it would be really interesting to see the ways that these two cope with their respective traumas.
Rionach Stormhand
Player

Words: 6547
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2015, 9:13 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Plotnotes