[Zeltiva DS Office- Perplexity] Copious Conundrums

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Perplexity on August 31st, 2014, 4:19 am

Greetings and Salutations Mizahar!

Welcome to my Office for Moderation Requests. Simply fill out the application below when slots become available and I will review them in as prompt a manner as possible.

Attention: Until further notice, please place all Wage/Seasonal EXP requests directly into my office. Do not place grade requests here. Those are to be directed here as normal.

Wage/Seasonal EXP Request

Code: Select all
[b]Profession:[/b] What is your job, hmm?
[b]Wage:[/b] How much are you being paid?
[b]Job Threads:[/b] Please provide proof of your job being done in two threads. So we know you weren't slacking. Lazy bums.
[b]Seasonal EXP:[/b] List the skill that was most prominently interwoven into your job threads that is not the actual skill pertaining to your job.

Moderation Application

Note: At this point in time some tiers of threads are not being accepted due to certain limitations. Thank you for your understanding!

Code: Select all
[b]Character Name:[/b] (To include all parties participating in the thread)
[b]Thread Type:[/b] (Which token do you want?)
[b]Requested Skills:[/b] (What are you trying to improve?)
[b]Notes:[/b] (Anything I need to consider when drafting the thread concept?)

Rules and Limitations

1.) Be prepared to the suffer the consequences of what you request! What does that mean? That means if you ask for a thread in which your character or characters want to go on a grand expedition into the wilderness be prepared to face what dangers or mysteries await you there. If you ask for a great battle and it gets approved don't expect to come out of it unscathed.

2.) Please ensure that you meet the prerequisites for a Gnosis Mark before requesting one.

3.) I will not moderate threads specifically involving the initiation or discovery of a Lost Discipline at this time.

4.) Have fun! Mizahar is a beautifully developed world that is still growing and has so much to offer it is my hope that you enjoy everything it has to offer to the fullest!

Tokens

Definition: Tokens as I define them are thread "markers". There are three tiers of tokens all of which detail the various types of threads I am willing to draft and submit for approval for you. They are Master, Hero, and Common.

Master: A Quest of large-scale proportions! If I can get it approved, I'll do it! Magic, might, mystery and intrigue! Request whatever you want! So long as it follows the rules I will do what I can to make this as exciting and epic as possible!

Capacity: 0/0

NoteCommon threads will be accepted in the order they are received and begun as others are completed.
Last edited by Perplexity on December 20th, 2014, 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Ignotus Everto on March 2nd, 2015, 7:55 am

Profession: Lord of Council
Wage: Not sure... Not really in the list. I guess Sage is the closest?
Job Threads: Call to Order, Tasseomancy
Seasonal EXP: N/A
A thousand thanks to Phoenix for the gorgeous blue frame, and a thousand more to Edreina for her beautiful magic-themed one!

Correspondence Thread
Ignotus Everto
Only Mostly Mad

Words: 292905
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 5:57 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Molly Barlow on March 2nd, 2015, 6:13 pm

Profession: Beekeeper
Wage: 9 GM/day (6 + 3 = 9)
Job Threads: Shortage of Sustenance, Bonesnapping Breezes
Seasonal EXP: None (?)
Molly Barlow
Busy Bees

Words: 32235
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2015, 12:11 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Anouk on April 20th, 2015, 6:34 pm

Profession: Artist
Wage: 7GM/day
Job Threads: But first, let me take a selfie(portait), Pretty in Pink & The Dangers of Desire
Seasonal EXP: I guess... drawing. Unless this is too similar to painting?
Anouk
The Seer of Desire

Words: 75552
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2015, 11:10 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes