Quest Give Me An Inch

The second obelisk awakens. With it...Zeltiva's uncertain future.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Give Me An Inch

Postby Alija on March 14th, 2015, 10:36 pm

They were ushered to a small room before anyome had any more chance to speak. There was a brunette, the two men from before, Alija and the Lord of Chamber, whatever his name was. That was the one part Alija did not care for: politics were a dull and boring subject, never crossing with her blacksmithing. She paid him no more respect than the others in that room.

There was a red robed woman in the room with another man, Tranaris as he had been called. She called herself Melara, and she had summoned them to face threats even greater than what was happening. Her words were cryptic and seemed to avoid any answers, just creating more question.

Three before her gave their answers. Simple yeses, no questions nor doubts. That left her and the other man. Alija felt her curiousity get the better of her, and has to ask something, "I am a blacksmith. Why would I be summoned? I have no skills of use to anyone, unless you gave me lots of time and a well equipped forge. I doubt I'll have either."

It was either that or her Auristics. But she didn't think of that till after asking, until after doing what she had been told not to do. It wasn't her usual self, but this wasn't her usual situation. After all, being told that there were worse things than the unimaginable things that were occurring at that moment wasn't an everyday event.

"But I'll do it. For Zeltiva." And because if she didn't find out the answers, curiosity would kill her. "What now?"
Alija
Blacksmith and Aurist

Words: 349054
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Give Me An Inch

Postby Ignotus Everto on April 21st, 2015, 8:11 pm

Ignotus' brow furrowed for a moment at this. "A Nuit?" he wondered to himself. The wizard didn't like not knowing, and he did not know much about this woman at all. "A pleasure, Melara." he said with his usual silkiness, his hand extending for a shake. A thread of Hypnotic djed tugged at Melara's subconscious, suggesting she oblige the Lord of Council. If she was a Nuit, he'd be able to tell by the temperature of her flesh. If she did shake his hand, the wizard would also attempt to attach Cordas strings to her. It didn't hurt to see what her opinion of him was, nor did it hurt to have a hold of the mystery woman who came with warnings and portents and words of her master.

"I won't sit by and let others risk their necks. Count me in." said Ignotus. He was perhaps uniquely privy to the secrets that dwelt beneath Zeltiva, and he was eager to penetrate further. Perhaps more urgently, he didn't trust anyone else with care of his city.

OOCLawd this took much longer than it should have. Sorry everyone. D:
A thousand thanks to Phoenix for the gorgeous blue frame, and a thousand more to Edreina for her beautiful magic-themed one!

Correspondence Thread
Ignotus Everto
Only Mostly Mad

Words: 292905
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 5:57 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Give Me An Inch

Postby J'Ak on January 20th, 2018, 1:14 pm

G R A D E

M O L L Y B A R L O W
Click :
If you return to Mizahar don't forget to update your ledger paying seasonal expenses for Winter 514AV, then you can shoot me a PM or resubmit this thread to Zeltiva's queue for your grades!

H A L V A R F R O S T F A W N
Click :
If you return to Mizahar don't forget to update your ledger paying seasonal expenses for Winter 514AV, then you can shoot me a PM or resubmit this thread to Zeltiva's queue for your grades!

U L R I C E V E R A R D
Click :
If you return to Mizahar, please PM a storyteller to settle your ledger debts, then you can shoot me a PM or resubmit this thread to Zeltiva's queue for your grades!

A L I J A
Click :
xp

Running +1
Investigation +2
Observation +1

lores

Investigation: Asking questions to discover
Politics is a dull subject
Malera: Cryptic & mysterious

I G N O T U S E V E R T O
Click :
Grade withheld due to inactivity. If you return to Mizahar feel free to shoot me a PM or resubmit this thread to Zeltiva's queue for your grades!

If you feel I missed anything let me know via PM!
Don't forget to edit your grade request
here,  
J'Ak
Player

Words: 8630
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2015, 2:35 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous