Open Passing the Bad Dreams By (Open)

When the truth becomes too hard to swallow, Hirem turns to alcohol.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Passing the Bad Dreams By (Open)

Postby Evalin on February 13th, 2015, 5:29 pm

Evalin blinked and tilted her head at Sekero's answer, "You say you are not a serpent child?" Her smile spread further to a near sneer and the Immortal chuckled, "If you be not a child of vipers or constrictors then I, surely, must not be a demon."

Evalin laughed and straightened fully, pulling her hood up to bury her features in the darkness of her cloak as she looked at Hirem, "Hush little one. I have not the time to pass words with one as weak and helpless as you. If I wished any to end their living moments then such would come to be, before the first scream could be heard." With a pause Evalin shrugged and stepped away from the group, brushing by Hirem and casting one glance at the Konti, "Be glad that such is not the case, for I fear your little healer would not have the skill to piece you back together once more."

With that Evalin turned her back on all of them, making as it to leave but before she went two paces she stopped and looked back over her shoulder, "Kero was it not... Perhaps we shall see each other again. Soon." She smiled one last time and looked away, already making down her original path, the sound of her walking stick hitting the stones preceding her.
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Passing the Bad Dreams By (Open)

Postby Aoren on March 27th, 2015, 12:12 am

Hirem

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Endurance +2 EXP
Brawling +1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Life Experience: Emotional (Mental?) Drunken Breakdown, Winter 514
Kero: A Friend In Hard Times
Red Eyed Witch: A Demon(?)

Sezkero

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Investigation +1 EXP
Persuasion +2 EXP
Rhetoric +1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Persuasion: Reaching Through Drunken Ramblings
Hirem: He Has A Son
Evalin: Has Traveled to Zinrah

Evalin

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Intimidation +3 EXP
Interrogation +2 EXP
Quaterstaff +1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Quarterstaff: Swift Bludgeoning
Hirem: He Has A Son
Kero: A Serpent-Child

Caera

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Leadership +1 EXP
Medicine +1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Leadership: Attempting To Take Charge of a Situation
Medicine: Assessing A Hand Laceration
Medicine: Assessing A Hand Laceration

Notes :
Please, please let me know if there's anything that I missed.

If you have comments, questions or concerns please approach me at your earliest convenience. Don't forget to edit/delete your request in the request thread!
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous