[Verified by Crosspatch] Dravite

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Dravite

Postby Dravite on April 20th, 2015, 5:12 am

I N D E X

D R A V I T E

Dravite i
Ledger ii
Possessions iii
Relationships iv
Animals v
Blacwater Pavilion vi
Skills vii
Timeline viii
Lore ix
Flashbacks x
Threads xi
Threads xii
Thread Summary xiii

Last edited by Dravite on December 11th, 2015, 9:23 pm, edited 131 times in total.
Dravite
Ra’athi of The Watch Troha to Tavehk

Words: 775240
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2015, 12:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
2015 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Dravite

Postby Dravite on May 27th, 2015, 6:26 am

Dravite Blackwater of the Diamond Clan, Ra’athi of The Watch Troha to Tavehk

ImageImageImageImageImage

Appearance

Race: Drykas
Birthday: 15 Spring 493 AV
Birthplace: The Sea of Grass
Religion: Zulrav of storms (Culture), Semele the mother (Culture), Caiyha the first Witch (Personal)

Appearance: Dravite is 178cm tall (5ft 8") with sandy hair and warm, grey eyes. He weighs 76kg (167.5lb) and has a muscular frame. He carries himself well and generally looks alert and ready for anything. He has a mischievous grin and sharpness to his eyes that hint at his lust for adventure. His movement is fluid and agile, though he always seemed awkward as a child, Dravite has finally ‘grown into his feet’ as his mother likes to say and seems very surefooted.

Attire

Image Image Image Image Image

Dravite tends to dress for the season. In fall, winter, and early spring he wears a plain, long-sleeved, black shirt, pants, a leather belt (detailed with Drykas knot work representing his pavilion), a simple, black, hooded cloak, and boots made from blackened animal hide. His pants and shirt fit loosely, pulled in at the abdomen by his leather belt. In late spring and summer Dravite ditches his boots and shirt in favour of bare feet and the sun on his wind-marked torso.

Weapons

Image Image Image Image
Image Image

1. Bone Spear (Heirloom) that used to belong to Dravite's father, Cyprine Blackwater. The bone spear is Dravite's preferred weapon as it it light-weight and has excellent reach, keeping a good distance between him and his foe.
2. Steel Bec-De-Corbin, a secondary weapon; one Dravite would like to master one day. It is a lot heavier than the Bone Spear, but it perfect to use when fighting on horseback.
3. Steel Dagger, used for close range combat or stealth attacks. Dravite does not have much experience using a Dagger but relies on the weapon in hand to hand combat situations where he is overpowered or put on his back by man or beast.
4. Shortbow, Composite, Dravite has never been a big fan of long ranged weapons, but after watching his friend Lian take down a Grass Bear with a shortbow, he was convinced of their uses. He decided on a shortbow because it is easier to use on horseback.
5. Handaxe, used for close range combat or from the back of a horse. This particular handaxe has as wooden handle with good reach, tooled and decorated with leather straps and steel buttons.
6. Throwing Axe, also used for close combat. Dravite plans to learn both types of axes and wield them together. The throwing axe is a lot lighter and cuts through the air quickly, when thrown correctly.

Special Items

Mother's Comfort: Drinking Horn

Magic Item: Very large Zibiri horn that's so dark red in colour that it’s almost black. The item is called "Mother's Comfort" and it is a self-filling drinking horn. It will provide unlimited water when needed, but beyond that once per day it will fill with a spicy tea-like brew that will heal wounds like a level two Rak'keli mark and leave the person that drains the horn feeling utterly refreshed and wide awake. If they are not injured, the refreshing part of the item works anyhow. It will only work on one person and cannot be split among multiple exhausted folks. It will also work on an animal if the horn bearer can get the animal to drink out of the horn or otherwise pour the contents of the horn down their throat. The liquid holds no potency and turns back into water if it is poured from the horn into vials or other containers thus the horn's special liquid cannot be bottled, stored, or sold. The horn knows when there is need and automatically changes from water to the special brew.

Home

Character Concept

From a very young age Dravite liked to challenge authority, be it his mother’s or the pavilion leader, he has always struggled to ‘learn from others mistakes’ choosing instead to make his own; seemingly as often as possible. He is always getting his clan mates into trouble, particularly his best friend Bel (Bel-ha Tir) who was born the same year as Dravite. The only son of Cyprine Blackwater, Dravite was destined to take over the Blackwater Pavilion when he came of age, but when a freak accident saw their leader Cyprine crushed by his own horse, Bel-ha Tir’s father (Bel-Ha Ur) chose to lead the people, renaming their pavilion Windborne, a name Dravite was proud to take when his mother was re-married to their new leader.

Positive Traits
Questions authority
Endures
Faith in himself, the Gods and others
Humble
Realistic
Self-Confident

Negative Traits
Guarded
Unforgiving
Frugal
Spirited
Indifferent
Suspicious of Strangers

Windmarks
Note: See Plotnotes for Windmark symbol breakdown!

ImageImageImage

Dravite earned his Windmarks (chest and neck) in the summer of 508 AV at the age of fifteen when his strider was born. The young colt was instantly drawn to Dravite, who, expecting an older, more ready strider would come along to bond with him, at first pushed the foal away. Cree, however, was relentless with his affection for Dravite and the young Drykas soon realised that Cree was to be his partner in crime. That summer, Dravite also led his first hunt and successfully killed a Olidosapux. Four years later, when his son Kyanite was born, Dravite got his second lot of Windmarks (back).

Parents

Image Cyprine Blackwater Born: 42 Fall, 473 AV Died: 18 Spring, 498 AV Lived: 24 Years Lazuli Morningsong Born: 77 Winter, 477 AV Died: 2 Summer, 515 AV Lived: 37 Years Image

Cyprine Blackwater of the Diamond Clan and Lazuli Morningsong descendant of the Opal Clan. Cyprine was murdered by Belhaur Windborne who disguised his betrayal as an accident, claiming Cyprine had been crushed by his Strider during a hunt. Dravite had only been a boy and doesn't remember much about his father. Lazuli was so distraught upon finding his body that she sat with him for two days and nights before finally letting him go on the third day. Lazuli remarried to Belhaur and their family name changed from Blackwater to Windborne. Unbeknown to the Windborne pavilion, Cyprine was later reincarnated in the form of a buckskin Strider who Dravite named Cree.

Character History

The Glassbeak’s call echoes through our camp and fear makes itself at home in my flesh, the horripilation of my skin the only witness to its silent intrusion. Heart thumping, palms sticky, muscles tense; I move closer to the warmth of the fire pit. One alone is of no concern to we who carry the Windborne name, even a second does little to gain the interest of the Pavilion elders, but Glassbeaks do not tend to roam the Sea of Grass alone; the knots in my stomach remind me. The camp is on edge, the flock could rip through a group like ours for we are few.

Bel-ha Ur Windborne of the Emerald Clan leads seven male Drykas warriors, twelve women, two slaves, eighteen children, and my grandfather Tal’o Ker Blackwater of the Diamond Clan. Bel-ha Ur calls him Nag because he is older than any of the Cyphrus Striders in our herd. My mother (Lazuli, descendant of the Opal Clan) says that Tal’o Ker ripped out his own eyes in offering to Zulrav in exchange for a son and that summer Cyprine Blackwater was born. Tal’o Ker told that it rained all day and night, that the wind howled so long and loud it was impossible to keep a fire and the pavilion had to set the striders loose for fear of a stampede. When the dawn came and the storm finally broke, Tal’o Ker walked out onto the plain holding his son and sacrificed his finest Strider to the Goddess Dira as thanks.

I am my mother’s only son and have no siblings. Bel-ha Tir (my best friend and son of Bel-ha Ur) has eight sisters, three of which remain with our pavilion, all older than Bel and I bar one; Belkaia. Belkaia will turn sixteen in the winter of 515 and this spring (515 AV) marks our fourth year of marriage and the third birthday of our son Kyanite. Bel and I make up two of the youngest warriors under Bel-ha Ur’s command. We have grown up, lived, and hunted together for twenty two years. It is no wonder we fight as one for we know each other’s minds like the mountain water knows every path to the sea.

Bel-ha Ur gives the command to stoke the fires and his son knocks my shoulder playfully before going to fetch another log. Glassbeaks don’t like fire; Tal’o Ker says it confuses them. I watch the flock at the edge of the treeline; they seem to come alive at night. In the daytime Glassbeaks look slow and lazy, sunning themselves in their dust baths on the riverbanks. Bel’s father wears one of their feathers in his hair. It takes on different colours throughout the day, reflecting the world around it. Bel told me that his father had stalked right up to a sleeping Glassbeak to pluck the feather from his tail before running back to camp. It’s a tall tale; everyone knows a Glassbeak can run twice as fast as a man. “A warrior doesn’t risk his life for a feather,” my mother scolded when I repeated the story to her as a child, “Or the lives of his group.” The boy in me almost believes the tale and wants to sneak right up to a Glassbeak to fetch a feather for himself, but he is restrained, reined by fear, obligation, and his mother’s wisdom.

All our lives we have lived under the stars, never staying anywhere long enough to scar the land, for Windborne have a strong devotion to Semele. Like my father, I have always held Caiyha in high regard, the Goddess my mother has devoted her life to; she speaks to me in dreams. Caiyha doesn’t appreciate waste or needless sacrifice like the others, so we worship her in our intricate knot-works and story-telling. Tal’o Ker is our Pavilions best story teller, every new moon he has a new tale to tell that sees the whole group settle down around the fire pit to lose themselves in another of his old adventures. Belkaia thinks his stories are the root of my audacious spirit and wild ways. She tends to fuss before the hunt and I must settle her woes with quiet promises and a warm embrace.

We will keep guard tonight, feeding the fires often until we can be sure that all is right on the plain. Tomorrow we meet with the Duskstorm pavilion of the Ruby Clan for trade, my Grandfather says they are near as he should know, for he is a master Webber. One day I hope to read the web as well as he does and teach its mysteries to my son. Within the pavilion we speak only Pavi but have had much use for the Common tongue be it for trade or travel. Every now and then a few stray travellers from the desert will cross over our land and it was at these times that I learned the little I know of Shiber; what an adventure it would be to see the world. I was born to the Sea of Grass and one day it will be the death of me.

Non Player Characters

Belkaia, Drykas woman. Sixteen years old, wife. Birthdate: 13 Winter 499 AV

Dark and tall like her father, Belkaia is all willowy curves and strong limbs. She has golden brown eyes like her mother, and the same passive nature. She speaks rarely and smiles even more rarely; she seems to have little to no emotional attachment to anything except her son, who she loves quietly but fiercely*

NPC Skills:
Singing: 10
Dancing: 10
Webbing: 10

Kyanite, Drykas boy. Three years old, son. Birthdate: 1 Spring 512 AV

The spitting image of his father, Kyanite is already stocky for his age, with hair the colour of wheat and dark, restless eyes. He has inherited his father's stubbornness, and also seems to walk the line between bravery and recklessness.

NPC Skills:
Camouflage: 10
Foraging: 10
Riding: 10

Löwe
Born: 50 Spring 509

Born with the first gnosis mark of Zulrav, Löwe is a wisp of a boy with his mother's long dark hair and features, his father's temper, and good sense of humour. He loves animals and finds it difficult to sit still for too long, choosing to go out with Dravite or any other of the men from the Blackwater pavilion whenever he can.

NPC Skills:
Reimancy, Air: 10
Riding, Horse: 10
Wilderness Survival, Plains: 10

The second NPC I am requesting is, Jaeger (not actually Dravite's son but he doesn't know this) by Belkaia and Slate Darkshade.

2. Child: Jaeger
Born: 9 Winter 515

Jaeger has his grandmother's blue eyes and yellow hair. He is healthy, curious, and likes a lot of attention.

Will grow into the following skills:
NPC Skills:
Animal Husbandry: 10
Foraging: 10
Camouflage: 10

Fara
Age 23 as of fall 515

Fara Windborne is the half-sister of Dravite's first wife, Belkaia. She is the mother of his eldest son Löwe. She has dark hair and features and is as free-spirited and untameable as the wind. Fara is 5 foot 5 inches in height, is brave, and good at manipulating people.

NPC Skills:
Politics: 10
Seduction: 10
Dancing: 10

Fara's twin children to a man called Kade Ironhide (a boy and girl called Wolf and Dove)
4. Twin children
Born: Spring 84 510

The twins have dark hair and pale skin, don't like to be separated, but otherwise seem very happy and healthy.

Skills: Wolf
Running: 10
Storytelling: 10
Wrestling: 10

Skills: Dove
Singing: 10
Animal Husbandry: 10
Pottery: 10

Fara's son Chase to a man named Cross Seeker
5. Chase
Born: 52 Winter 515 (yet to pass)

(Will grow into)
Skills
Land Navigation: 10
Drawing: 10
Scouting: 10

Strider

Cree is a seven year old Buckskin Stallion with black socks, mane, and tail. He stands sixteen hands at the shoulder and likes to push his weight around. Cree was born and grew up in the Windborne herd and followed Dravite around from the time he could walk. His spirit of adventure is not lost on Dravite and the two share a strong bond that is tried and tested.

General Information

Scars
2 x snake bite-mark scars on top left shoulder.
1 x Wolf bite scars on right forearm.
1 x pale Zith bite scar lower right hip.
1 x light scar on right knee.
1 x scar on right thigh from Rufio's dagger.
2 x scars on both forearms from Lion attack.

Heirloom
Father's Bone Spear

Housing
1 large tent (4 person) ruined in fire.

New 4 man tent as of 5th Summer 515 AV

Secrets
None

Extra
Stuff

Language
Fluent Language: Pavi: Grass-sign.
Basic Language:
Poor Language: Common.

For my referenceHow Mizas work:

gm = gold Miza, sm = silver Miza, cm = copper Miza
1 gold Miza = 10 silver Miza = 100 copper Miza

How Time works:

Spring - March April May - Green Watchstone
Summer - June July August - Yellow Watchstone
Fall - Sept Oct Nov - Red Watchstone
Winter - Dec Jan Feb - Blue Watchstone
Last edited by Dravite on December 17th, 2015, 7:54 pm, edited 77 times in total.
Dravite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Dravite

Postby Dravite on June 3rd, 2015, 5:56 am

E X P E N S E S

L E D G E R

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Spring 515 AV 100 GM 0 SM 0 CM
Water Additive -3 GM 97 GM
Steel Dagger -2 GM 95 GM
Waterskin -1 GM 94 GM
Belt -1 GM 93 GM
Hunter / Trapper ToolkitA medium-sized leather pouch containing a hunting knife, a roll of thin rope for making simple traps, a handful of vials containing common animal scents (rabbit, deer) and a preserving kit. Also includes two tiny and one small animal snare as well as a 10 square foot camouflage tarp. -25 GM 68 GM
Hatchet -6 SM 67 GM 4 SM
Seasonal ExpensesSqualor for PC and NPCs in Spring 515 AV -10 GM 57 GM 4 SM
2 x Ale -4 SM 57 GM
2 x Jar 8 0z -14 CM 56 GM 9 SM 86 CM
1 Pint of Honey -1 SM 56 GM 8 SM 86 CM
2 x Shirt -2 SM 56 GM 6 SM 86 CM
1 x Green and Black Tabard -15 SM 55 GM 1 SM 86 CM
1 x Pan, 16" / 16oz -4 CM 55 GM 1 SM 82 CM
Spring Wages +630
Summer 515 AV 685 GM 1 SM 82 CM
1 x Four man tent -10 GM 675 GM 1 SM 82 CM
1 oz Carrots -1 GM 674 GM 1 SM 82 CM
1 x Bedroll -1 SM 674 GM 0 SM 82 CM
1/2 lb Beef -1.5 GM 672 GM 5 SM 82 CM
1 x Buck -10 GM 662 GM 0 SM 82 CM
2 x Doe -10 GM 652 GM 0 SM 82 CM
5 x Kid -10 GM 642 GM 0 SM 82 CM
Bucket, 2 gallons -5 SM 640 GM 5 SM 82 CM
Common Book -5 GM 636 GM 5 SM 82 CM
2 x 32oz Jar -4 SM 636 GM 1 SM 82 CM
Seasonal ExpensesPoor for PC and NPCs in Summer 515 AV -90 GM 496 GM 1 SM 82 CM
2 x Painted Desert Dog -50 GM 491 GM 1 SM 82 CM
Book, blank (leather) -3 GM 488 GM 1 SM 82 CM
Steel Bec-De-Corbin -30 GM 458 GM 1 SM 82 CM
Saddlebags, Large -8 GM 450 GM 1 SM 82 CM
Halter -1 SM 450 GM 0 SM 82 CM
Colorsplash, Mare -60 GM 390 GM 0 SM 82 CM
2 x Doe -10 GM 380 GM 0 SM 82 CM
10 x Ink Sticks -3 GM 377 GM 0 SM 82 CM
Book, blank (wood) -2 GM 8 SM 374 GM 2 SM 82 CM
Courier Service -7 GM 367 GM 2 SM 82 CM
1 x Silver Torc -5 GM 362 GM 2 SM 82 CM
2 x Silver Armband -3 GM 359 GM 2 SM 82 CM
2 x Silver Ring -6 GM 353 GM 2 SM 82 CM
Black Leather Riding Boots -2 GM 351 GM 2 SM 82 CM
White Cotton Tunic -5 SM 350 GM 7 SM 82 CM
Black Leather Tabard -1 GM 5 SM 349 GM 2 SM 82 CM
Black Leather Pants -2 GM 347 GM 2 SM 82 CM
Tent, Pavilion -50 GM 297 GM 2 SM 82 CM
Wagon -35 GM 262 GM 2 SM 82 CM
Wagon Harness -2 GM 260 GM 2 SM 82 CM
Sold Deer Meat +80 GM 340 GM 2 SM 82 CM
Steel Dagger -2 GM 338 GM 2 SM 82 CM
Cooking Pot, 2-Gallon -5 SM 338 GM 7 SM 82 CM
10 x Bowl, 5" / 8 oz -10 CM 338 GM 7 SM 72 CM
10 x Cup, 8 oz -50 CM 338 GM 7 SM 22 CM
Shortbow, Composite -75 GM 262 GM 7 SM 22 CM
Shortbow Arrows (60) -3 GM 259 GM 7 SM 22 CM
Quiver -20 GM 239 GM 7 SM 22 CM
1000 oz of Salt -1 GM 238 GM 7 SM 22 CM
Book: Leadership and Politics -10 GM 228 GM 7 SM 22 CM
2 x Onions -1 GM 227 GM 7 SM 22 CM
5 x oz Green Beans -1 GM 226 GM 7 SM 22 CM
Cage, Small -5 GM 221 GM 7 SM 22 CM
2 x Blanket Chest -2 GM 219 GM 7 SM 22 CM
Large Chest -2 GM 217 GM 7 SM 22 CM
Axe, Splitting -5 SM 217 GM 2 SM 22 CM
Summer Wages +910
Fall 515 AV 1127 GM 2 SM 22 CM
Seasonal ExpensesCommon for PC and NPC Belkaia in Fall 515 AV -270 GM 857 GM 2 SM 22 CM
Sold Deer MeatThread Award: My Brother's Keeper +75 GM 932 GM 2 SM 22 CM
Silver Locket -2 GM 5 SM 929 GM 7 SM 22 CM
1 x Zibri Bull (Mace) -100 GM 829 GM 7 SM 22 CM
2 x Zibri Young Bull -50 GM 779 GM 7 SM 22 CM
2 x Zibri Cow -30 GM 749 GM 7 SM 22 CM
4 x Zibri Calf -20 GM 729 GM 7 SM 22 CM
20 x Zibri Cow -300 GM 429 GM 7 SM 22 CM
3 x Yarn -1 GM 5 SM 428 GM 2 SM 22 CM
Gear for KaitanuBedroll 1 SM, Blanket, Winter 5 SM, Leather Rucksack 1 GM, Steel Dagger 2 GM, Boots, High 5 SM, Simple Black Pants 8 SM, Simple Black Jacket 6 SM, Simple Black Belt 2 SM, Simple Black Loincloth 3 CM, Black Leather Tabard 1 GM, Simple Black Scarf 1 SM, 9 x Simple Black Shirt 9 SM, Simple Black Cloak 5 SM -7 GM 3 SM 3 CM 420 GM 9 SM 19 CM
Bedroll -1 SM 420 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Seme, Mare (Ashka) -200 GM 220 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Coloursplash, Mare (Rogue) -60 GM 160 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Wolf Pelt professionally tanned -1 GM 159 GM 8 SM 19 CM
The Guided HorseHousing Wendigo from 42nd on. -25 GM 134 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Sold Bear MeatThread Awarded: Hunting on Commission III +100 GM 234 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Seasonal ExpensesCommon NPC Fara in Fall 515 AV (40 days worth as she joined them after the 51st) -60 GM 174 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Sold Coloursplash, Mare (Bones) +200 GM 374 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Coloursplash, Mare (Elska) -60 GM 314 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Coloursplash, Mare (Octavia) -60 GM 254 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Coloursplash, Mare (Sabah) -60 GM 194 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Sold Lion MeatThread Award: Outside The Pride +20 GM 214 GM 8 SM 19 CM
Bow Lesson (with Ixzo) -6 GM 208 GM 8 SM 19 CM
1 x Adult Hawk -100 GM 108 GM 8 SM 19 CM
1 x Eagle Chick -100 GM 8 GM 8 SM 19 CM
1 x Falconry Hood -1 GM 7 GM 8 SM 19 CM
1 x Falconry Hood -3 GM 4 GM 8 SM 19 CM
1 x Falconry Jesses -2 GM 2 GM 8 SM 19 CM
1 x Large Bird Perch -10 GM -8 GM 8 SM 19 CM
1 x Large Falconry Gloves -6 SM -8 GM 2 SM 19 CM
Fall Wages +1820
Winter 515 AV 1811 GM 7 SM 81 CM
Seasonal ExpensesCommon for PC and NPC Belkaia (and Fara for 33 days) in Winter 515 AV -286 GM 5 SM 1525 GM 2 SM 81 CM
Fishing Net (25 sq.ft.) -4 GM 1521 GM 2 SM 81 CM
Canoe, Dugout -10 GM 1511 GM 2 SM 81 CM
Toolkit, Woodcarver'sThis includes a variety of chisels and uniquely shaped blades purposed specifically to carve and shape wood, both hard and soft. -50 GM 1461 GM 2 SM 81 CM
Toolkit, PottersThis kit contains a number of tools used in the manipulation and shaping of clay for the sake of crafting useable pottery. -25 GM 1436 GM 2 SM 81 CM
Axe, Throwing -8 GM 1428 GM 2 SM 81 CM
Handaxe -6 GM 1422 GM 2 SM 81 CM
Preserving KitA preserving kit includes salt, a variety of sheets of varying layers, a tool for creating sawdust, jars and other assorted preserving supplies. -5 GM 1417 GM 2 SM 81 CM
Toolkit, Leatherworker’sThis includes all the tools necessary for a character to soak, tan, boil, wax and sew leather armor, essential to both construct and repair such armor. -70 GM 1347 GM 2 SM 81 CM
1 x Shield, Small, Leather -1 GM 1346 GM 2 SM 81 CM
Last edited by Dravite on January 7th, 2016, 9:36 am, edited 53 times in total.
Dravite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Dravite

Postby Dravite on June 3rd, 2015, 6:05 am

P O S S E S S I O N S

B E L O N G I N G S

::ANIMALS::

1 x Buckskin Strider, Stallion (Cree)
1 x Bloodbane, Mare (Vicious)
1 x Nightwalker Cross, Stallion (Wendigo)
1 x Seme, Mare (Ashka)
1 x Coloursplash, Mare (Bones) Sold
1 x Coloursplash, Mare (Rogue)
1 x Coloursplash, Mare (Elska)
1 x Coloursplash, Mare (Octavia)
1 x Coloursplash, Mare (Sabah)
1 x Pony, Stallion (Txiro) Gift
1 x Goat Buck
4 x Goat Doe
7 x Goat Kid
2 x Painted Desert Dog
1 x Zibri Bull
2 x Zibri Young Bull
22 x Zibri Cow
4 x Zibri Calf
1 x Adult Hawk
1 x Eagle Chick

::BOOKS::

Common Book: Goats
Book, blank (Leather)
Book, blank (Wood)
Common Book: Leadership and Politics

::CAMP::

1 x Tent, Pavilion (50 GM)
1 x Four man tent
1 x large tarp
100 ft of rope
1 x lantern
2 x torches
1 x blanket
1 x Bedroll
1 x Backpack
2 x Waterskin
1 x Water Additive
1 x Cage, Small
2 x Blanket Chest
1 x Large Chest
1 x Cooking Pot, 2-Gallon
10 x Bowl, 5" / 8 oz
10 x Cup, 8 oz
1 x Pan, 16" / 16oz
2 x Jar 8 0z filled with 1 x Pint of Honey
1 x Bucket, 2 gallons
2 x 32oz Jar
1 x Eating Knife
3 x Yarn (black, white, blue)
1 x Average Lock (acquired via trade with Mayra)
1 x Fishing Net (25 sq.ft.)
1 x Canoe, Dugout
1 x 16oz jar of White Sage infused Olive Oil

::CLOTHING::

8 x Simple Black Shirt
1 x Simple White Shirt
1 x Simple Black Pants
1 x Simple Undergarments
1 x Simple Black Cloak
1 x Simple Black Boots
1 x Pouch, Belt
1 x Black Leather Riding Boots
1 x White Cotton Tunic
1 x Black Leather Tabard
1 x Green and Black Tabard
1 x Black Leather Pants
1 x Silver Torc
1 x Silver Armband
2 x Silver Ring
1 x Plain Gold Ring

::FOOD::

1/2 lb Beef
5 x oz Green Beans
1 x Balanced Rations (1 Week)
1 oz Carrots
1 x Dried Deer back leg
2 x Dried Leg of Goat
2 x Onions
10 x Pounds of dried deer meat
8 x Wild onions
2 x Dried Rabbits
100 pounds of boneless dried elk meat

::GIFTS::

Leather Jacket - fur-lined [from Pearl]
Leather Pants - fur-lined [from Pearl]
Leather Gloves - fur-lined [from Pearl]
Leather Boots, High - fur lined [from Pearl]
Bladed BootsThe blades in these boots are typically extended via a spring located in the heel and activated by pressing firmly down upon it. [from Pearl]
Wool Shirt - llama [from Pearl]
Pony (Txiro) [from Mayra]

::HORSE GEAR::

1 x Wagon
1 x Wagon Harness
2 x Saddlebags, Large (yvas)
1 x Halter
1 x Yvas

::LOAN::

Bedroll [Kaitanu]
Blanket, Winter [Kaitanu]
Leather Rucksack [Kaitanu]
Steel Dagger [Kaitanu]
Boots, High [Kaitanu]
Simple Black Pants [Kaitanu]
Simple Black Jacket [Kaitanu]
Simple Black Belt [Kaitanu]
Simple Black Loincloth [Kaitanu]
Black Leather Tabard [Kaitanu]
Simple Black Scarf [Kaitanu]
3 x Simple Black Shirt [Kaitanu]
Simple Black Cloak [Kaitanu]
Bedroll [Kyo]

::PELTS::

2 x Rabbit tails [common condition]
1 x Rabbit Pelt [common condition]
1 x Rabbit Pelt [poor condition]
1 x Rabbit Pelt [excellent condition]
1 x Deer hide [excellent condition]
1 x Deer hide [common condition]
2 x Wolf Pelt [poor condition]
2 x Wolf Pelt [excellent condition]
1 x Grass Bear hide [poor condition]
1 x Grass Bear hide [common condition]
1 x Goat (Ram) Pelt [common condition]
1 x Grass Bear Hide [excellent condition]
1 x Skunk Pelt [common condition]
2 x Night Lion Pelts [excellent condition]
1 x Elk Pelt [common condition]
1 x Olidosapux Hide [common condition]

::PERSONALS::

1 x Comb (bone)
1 x Brush (bone)
1 x Soap
1 x Razor

::SPECIAL::

1 x Mother's Comfort: Drinking Horn
1 x Black Zith Talon Necklace
1 x Patterned Dhani Scale
1 x Saddle bag of 'Sky Rocks'
1 x yvas bag full of Glassbeak feathers
3 x Glassbeak Beak
1 x Glassbeak Thigh Bone
1 x large bundle (approximately 30,000) Porcupine quills
1 x yvas bag of Ixam scales

::TOOLS::

1 x Flint & Steel
1 x Hatchet
10 x Ink Sticks
1 x Axe, Splitting
1 x set of fishing tackle & hooks
1000 x oz of Salt
1 x Falconry Hood
1 x Falconry Jesses
1 x Large Bird Perch
1 x Large Falconry Gloves

::WEAPONS::

1 x Bone Spear
1 x Shortbow, Composite
58 x Shortbow Arrows [2 lost while hunting]
1 x Quiver
1 x Steel Dagger
1 x Steel Bec-De-Corbin
2 x Daggers [previously belonging to Bayon]
1 x Axe, Throwing
1 x Handaxe
1 x Shield, Small, Leather

::KITS::

Toolkit, Hunter/Trapper'sA medium-sized leather pouch containing a hunting knife, a roll of thin rope for making simple traps, a handful of vials containing common animal scents (rabbit, deer) and a preserving kit. Also includes two tiny and one small animal snare as well as a 10 square foot camouflage tarp.
Toolkit, Woodcarver'sThis includes a variety of chisels and uniquely shaped blades purposed specifically to carve and shape wood, both hard and soft.
Toolkit, PottersThis kit contains a number of tools used in the manipulation and shaping of clay for the sake of crafting useable pottery.
Preserving KitA preserving kit includes salt, a variety of sheets of varying layers, a tool for creating sawdust, jars and other assorted preserving supplies.
Toolkit, Leatherworker’sThis includes all the tools necessary for a character to soak, tan, boil, wax and sew leather armor, essential to both construct and repair such armor.
Last edited by Dravite on January 7th, 2016, 9:37 am, edited 161 times in total.
Dravite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Dravite

Postby Dravite on June 8th, 2015, 12:02 am

P E O P L E

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Image [NPC] Belkaia: Grew up in the Windborne pavilion with Dravite. Six years his junior, Belkaia and Dravite didn't form a romantic connection until they were married in the winter of 510 AV. Their son Kyanite was born in the spring of 512.
Image [NPC] Kyanite: Now three years old, Kyanite is showing signs of following in his father's footsteps, every bit as spirited, adventurous, and intrigued by all life has to offer. He is tireless, fearless, and loving. Dravite is wildly protective of his son and is doing all he can to make sure the boy doesn't make the same mistakes he did as a child.
Image [NPC] Jaeger: Pronounced (yay-ger), Jaeger (meaning ‘Hunter’) is Dravite’s third son and second child with his younger wife Belkaia. He is healthy, curious, and likes to get a lot of attention from his parents and the other members of the Blackwater pavilion. SecretJaeger is not actually Dravite's son, he was conceived when Belkaia had an affair with another man from the Windborne pavilion. Both Belkaia and Pearl know the truth and have decided to keep it from Dravite, who, blissfully unaware, loves the boy with all his heart.
Image [PC] Pearl: On the 47th of Summer 515 AV the pair met for the first time, on this, the day of their binding. An arranged marriage is never easy, especially when two people come together after living their own lives, but Dravite and Pearl seem to be getting on well, taking one day at a time.
Image [NPC] Garrison: Garrison joined the Blackwater Pavilion after his mother Pearl got married to Dravite. Dravite has accepted Garrison as one of his own and treats the boy as if he were his own son.
Image [NPC] Fara: Dravite's first love and the mother of his eldest son Löwe.
Image [NPC] Löwe: Pronounced (lu-vuh), Löwe (meaning ‘Lion’) is Dravite’s oldest son, a boy he never knew existed until they were reunited in the fall of 515 AV. Löwe was a lovechild conceived during the summer of 508 AV when Dravite fell in love with Fara Windborne (Belkaia’s half-sister). Though Löwe is undeniably of his father’s blood, Belkaia refuses to accept or acknowledge the boy having always despised her husband’s relationship with her older sister. SecretIt is debated whether or not Löwe is Dravite's actual son and the truth is yet to present itself.
Image [NPC] Wolf: Info to be added.
Image [NPC] Dove: Info to be added.
Image [PC] Lian Windrunner: Dravite met Lian during a planned hunting trip a friend had asked him to attend. The pair went out in search of deer and ended up dragging a grass-bear home. Since then they have become good friends and Dravite even invited Lian to join his pavilion. Lian moved in with the pavilion in fall 515 and hunts more often with Dravite now.
Image [PC] Rufio: Met in the Summer of 515 AV. Rufio found Dravite wandering alone and dazed in the Sea of Grass and invited him back to her pavilion's camp for a meal after the two successfully hunted together. He then recalled that he had seen her earlier on in the season when she had read his fortune and now relies on the woman for godly advice. Dravite finds Rufio attractive not only in terms of her looks but also her highly spirited sense of adventure and easy-going outlook.
Image [PC] Ife: Dravite met Ife at a pottery class and felt very at ease around the girl. He finds her interesting and likes her sense of humour. Ife later sold two birds to Dravite from her place of work and he bugs her from time to time about how to best take care of them.
Image [PC] Ixzo: Dravite met Ixzo in the fall of 515 while working on his bow skills. She challenged him to a competition and as a result of her victory, had her lesson paid for by him.
Image [PC] Belhatir: Dravite's best friend and pavilion brother. No one is more trusted or cherished by Dravite than this man. The two shadowed each other as children and rarely go a day without seeing one another as adults.
Image [PC] Mayra: Met in the Spring of 515 AV. Dravite was at first wary of the strange woman from the mountains of Kalea. He shared his dinner with her and they spoke about their homes and traditions until Dravite grew angry with Mayra for ignoring his questions while still expecting him to answer hers. She taught him how to use the sun for navigating while he explained each of the gods he followed. Their first meet didn't end too well, though they seemed to understand each other a little better by the end of the second and third, things never really changed between them. He last saw Mayra in the fall of 515 when he sold a colour-splash mare to her named Bones.
Image [PC] Naiya: Dravite met Naiya in the summer of 515 when he approached her about completing a few sewing tasks for him. Impressed with the woman's work, she is not his go-to seamstress and apparently one of his second wife's better friends.
Image [PC] Arandia: Met in the Summer of 515 AV. Dravite thinks of Arandia as an annoying little girl, barely a woman, who seems to go out of her way to wind him up. She does tell a good story though and he can't help but stare sometimes; finding her eyes somewhat memorising.
Image [PC] Dwyn Sweetwater (Tanna): An old childhood friend Dravite always had feelings for though he never admitted to such. He promised to stay in contact and one day go visit the woman in Sylira even though he hates the idea of visiting a city. Dravite has always looked up to Tanna and takes her advice to heart.
Image [PC] Akilah: Met in the Spring of 515 AV. The two shared a drink and flirted shamelessly for a time before Akilah admitted a few home-truths that seemed to upset her. The two called it a night and Dravite walked the woman home. He hasn't seen her since.
Image [PC] Amunet: Dravite met Amunet in the fall of 515 when they had an altercation about the safety of using stranger's horses. He called the woman a child and has had little to do with her since.
Image [PC] Khida: Met in the Spring of 515 AV. Description to be added.

C H E V A S - M A R K

Image Image
Last edited by Dravite on December 2nd, 2015, 7:45 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Dravite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Dravite

Postby Dravite on June 13th, 2015, 1:55 am

A N I M A L S

• L I V E S T O C K •

Name Photo Details Description
Cree Image Born: 3 Summer 508 AV Cree is a seven year old Buckskin Stallion with black socks, mane, and tail. He stands sixteen hands at the shoulder and likes to push his weight around.
Vicious Image Born: 509 AV 16.2 hand, six year old, grey, Bloodbane mare sold to Dravite by Kavala Denusk. Vicious doesn't get along with other horses and tends to lash out if they get too close. She hunts small animals, rabbits, cats, chickens, etc, but has been known to pick on bigger prey when she is hungry like lambs and new-born calves. Dravite is training Vicious for battle and makes sure people understand how dangerous she can be.
Wendigo Image Fall 508 Wendigo is a 17.5 hand wild stallion Lian Windrunner won at auction in fall 515 and gifted to Dravite as a sign of good faith and respect. The stallion is a Nightwalker cross, a deep red colour with black mane and tail. He is too wild to keep at the Blackwater camp, so Dravite pays to keep him housed at The Guided Horse.
Ashka Image Born: 72 Summer 509 AV Ashka is a 17.3 hand Seme mare build for pulling heavy loads. She is a hardy horse best suited to the colder seasons, and unlike the other breeds, doesn't seem to be affected by cold or snow. Ashka is queen bee within the Blackwater herd and even gives Vicious a run for her money, using her height and build to her advantage.
Rogue Image Born: 11 Fall 511 AV Rogue is a 16.4 hand Coloursplash mare who likes to keep her own company, shying away from other horses and people. Though she can be tempted with a tasty treat, the mare is often hard to catch and has a few naughty habits.
Elska Image Born: Spring 511 A 15 and a half hand coloursplash mare with white and red markings and a black and white mane and tail. She is not the prettiest horse in the Blackwater herd but she has a kind nature and is very approachable.
Octavia Image Born: Winter 509 A 16.3 hand coloursplash mare with white and cream markings. She is a good mother and is relatively calm around people. Octavia prefers not to be ridden and has been used only as a broodmare. Dravite is training her to pull the Blackwater wagon.
Sabah Image Born: Spring 512 Sabah is a young, coloursplash mare standing at 17 hands high at the shoulder, she is as big as her breed gets and knows she has the advantage when it comes to height. She is unbroken, feisty, and loves to run with the herd.
Txiro Image Born: Winter, 507 AV A lazy, useless, mixed blood pony Dravite told Mayra he would take care of. He stands 13.1 hands at the shoulder as is used by the Blackwater pavilion as a teaser pony.
Mace Image Born: Spring 509 The Blackwater's first red Zibri bull. He is a lot like a tank, slow moving, but fearsome. Mace is very protective of his herd, but otherwise easy going and more than happy to sit around in the sun all day or graze with his cows.
Dread Image Born: Winter 513 A young black and tan Zibri bull that likes to throw his weight around and challenge the other bulls in the herd. He is currently kept in line by Mace, but will be a lot harder to handle by spring 516 when he will be ready for his own herd.
Kane Image Born: Spring 513 A young, easy going, black Zibri bull who loves nothing more than a nice piece of carrot. Kane is a big softy, with a long, thick coat that tends to give him trouble in the hotter seasons. He is very good with people and animals and will be ready for his own herd by spring 516.
Uma and calves Image Born: Summer 512 Uma gave birth to a white bull calf in spring 515 and adopted a second red calf (heifer) the same age. She is a protective mother and seldom strays from the safety of the herd. The heifer will mature in spring 517. The bull calf, named Frost, will be mature in spring 517.
Rain and calves Image Born: Spring 510 Rain gave birth to chocolate-brown twins in summer 515; one bull and one heifer. The bull will be mature in 517, while his sister will be ready to mate in summer 517. Both calves stay very close to the herd, while Rain is prone to wandering.
Blackwater Herd Image Born: Spring 512 A herd 20 strong [40 including Pearl's] with 4 chocolate, 4 black, 4 white, and 8 red. All females, all gave birth to their first calf in spring 515, all covered and due for spring 516. Depending on weather conditions and available feed, current return expected is about 80%.
Fawn Image Born: Spring 515 AV She looked about two months old when Dravite found her. He believes she was sent to him by the goddess Caiyha.
Grim Image Born: Spring 512 AV A massive Imperial Watcher found during a misson with The Watch. Dravite believes the dog belongs to someone in Riverfall and plans to take him to the city on a trip in spring 516.
Kavu Image Born: Summer 513 AV A male Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog that likes nothing more than running and learning new tricks. Kavu has exceptional hearing and can see quite well in the dark. He enjoys herding the goats and watching them while they graze.
Meka Image Born: Spring 513 AV A female Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog that loves water and chasing rabbits across the plain. Meka is very good at sniffing out water sources and relies on her nose more than her acute sense of hearing. She is very protective of Dravite and his family.
Hunter Image Born: 56 Summer 513 AV Hunter is an adult hawk with a fondness for rabbit (even if he struggles to take the bigger ones down). Dravite took him on as a small project to train up and learn from. Hunter will be a good scout, one day.
Khan Image Born: 83 Summer 515 AV Khan is a large Cyphrus Eagle chick with a big appetite. He is grumpy and lashes out at strangers.
Kimba Image Born: 19 Summer 511 AV Kimba is a floppy eared goat who has earned her title as the best milking goat in the Blackwater Goat Herd. She is a nurturing parent and has a sweet, easy-going temperament.
Kimba's Kids Image Born: 42 Spring 515 AV Bouncy, happy-go-lucky young goats that like to race around the pavilion camp-site and eat whatever they can get ahold of.
Poppy and Kids Image Born: 51 Spring 511 AV Poppy is a short eared goat with two young kids. She is more difficult to handle than her old herd-mate Kimba, but tends to stay closer to camp, preferring to laze about in the sun than roam with the herd.
Mel and Moxie Image Born: 39 Spring 511 AV Mel and Moxie are sisters Dravite bought from the marketplace to mother two wild kids he caught after killing their mother for her meat.
Wild Kids Image Born: 11 Summer 515 AV Dravite took the kids home after a hunting trip in which he killed their mother for her meat. He plans to keep the female (Nari) for breeding when she is older and eat her brother (Dead Meat) in winter (Maybe he'll get lucky).
Turkey Poults Image Hatched: Summer 515 AV Dravite discovered the three little poults during a hunting trip with his wife Pearl. He decided to take them home and fatten them up as they could come in handy at a later date.

Last edited by Dravite on December 3rd, 2015, 9:43 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Dravite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Dravite

Postby Dravite on July 5th, 2015, 2:18 am

C A M P S I T E

B L A C K W A T E R

• P A V I L I O N •

Nestled within the moving city of tents one might stumble upon the Blackwater Pavilion which consists of nine members, including the Ankal, Dravite Blackwater, his two wives Belkaia, and Pearl Blackwater, and their sons, Kyanite and Garrison Blackwater. Living alongside them is Dravite’s uncle and family, Raven, Yuki, and Sparrow Morningsong (Brother of Lazuli Morningsong, Dravite’s mother who passed at the end of Spring 515 AV), family friend Roan Winterstorm, and the odd visitor.

Dravite’s tent is a Pavilion sized (50 GM) tent, with enough room for all of the pavilion members to stay together during rough storms that tend to batter smaller tents. The main tent has enough room to house the family’s horses, goats, and dogs. The dogs at situated near the entrance to the pavilion and tents in order to keep an eye out for danger or intruders. Animals are free to come and go, grazing on the surrounding grass. A central fire-pit brings the pavilion members together in the morning to eat and plan their day, and then again in the evening to tell stories and discuss the day’s events before bed.

Everyone and everything has its place in the pavilion. The men hunt (taking the woman when they desire), and gather during the day. The women work in Endrykas (Pearl at The River Flower), or in camp (Belkaia weaves rugs during the day). Everyone eats together at breakfast time and only the children are permitted to eat of an evening before bed. The Blackwater Pavilion worship Zulrav, Semele, and Caiyha. Visitors are treated like family, as are any members of The Watch in search of a place to stay for the night.

General Information

Horse Clan Families throughout Cyphrus and Endrykas house themselves in large pavilion tents with capacities that reach from 10 up to 20 family members. Each pavilion has a total of seven sides, including the entrance flap and the structure of each tent includes weatherproof grassland cloth that gets stretched across wooden beams. The overall geometry of each pavilion is designed to withstand incredible speeds from the windstorms that roam Cyphrus. The angles the walls of each tent taper towards the top; as to prevent pockets of tent-ripping air from getting trapped against the fabric wall and uprooting the beams. Air is effectively channelled up along the sides of the tent and its momentum is disrupted when it reaches the top and hits a strategic alignment of fabric and wood. To prolong the wear and tear of the fabric, a shell of webbing is applied to the exterior radius around the tent to protect the horses, their fire and the pavilion during especially harsh windstorm conditions.

To reflect the sun's heat from the tent, almost all of the cloth used for tents is kept light in colour as well as weight. Aesthetically, the pavilions are adorned in the colours of the horse clan they are associated with. Many families choose knot-work designs that display not striders, but other animals that play a part in the ecology of Cyphrus: birds, rodents, cats, dogs, zibri, etc. As an added decoration, many of the pavilion wood beams have carved knot-work on the ends, showcasing the skill of the Drykas woodcarvers.

The interior of the pavilions is usually streaked with warm colours from hanging ornate cloth and glass lanterns with candles or encased torches. Chairs, tables, and beds are all fold-able with canvas stretched over crisscrossed wood, all easily portable and repairable. It is also traditional for living rooms to have low to the ground tables with cushions at floor level for sitting. Rooms in the pavilions are divided by walls that can be rolled up or down to create infinite combinations of room sizes. Although this material is thin and light, the weave makes for surprisingly soundproof and wind resistant walls. Material kitchen rooms include stone fire pits, metal gratings and platforms to hold pots and pans over the fire, and flaps in the pavilion roofs to let smoke escape.

At the head of all decisions made within a typical Drykas pavilion is the almighty and fully respected Ankal.

Subject to frequent editing.

Last edited by Dravite on October 4th, 2015, 11:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Dravite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Dravite

Postby Dravite on July 10th, 2015, 9:51 am

S K I L L S

S K I L L S

• Skill • • Experience • • Total • • Proficiency •
Acrobatics +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +3 +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 21 Novice
Acting +1 1 Novice
Animal Husbandry +3 +4 +2 +1 +1 +4 +1 +3 +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 +3 +1 +2 +1 +1 +3 +1 +1 +1 +3 +2 +1 +2 +1 +3 +1 +3 +2 +2 +3 +3 +2 68 Expert
Astronomy +1 +1 2 Novice
Begging +1 1 Novice
Birdkeeping +5 5 Novice
Bodybuilding +1 +1 +1 +5 +3 +4 +1 +1 +2 +4 +5 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +3 +3 +1 +1 +3 +1 +2 48 Competent
Botany +1 1 Novice
Brawling +1 +1 +1 +1 4 Novice
Butchering +3 +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 16 Novice
Camouflage +1 +1 +1 +2 5 Novice
Carving +1 +1 2 Novice
Carpentry +1 +1 2 Novice
Cartography +1 1 Novice
Childcare +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +3 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +3 +2 +1 +1 24 Novice
Cleaning +3 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 15 Novice
Climbing +2 +1 3 Novice
Cooking +2 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 +1 +1 +2 +2 +1 +3 34 Competent
Composition +1 1 Novice
Cosmetology +1 +1 +1 3 Novice
Deduction +1 +1 +2 4 Novice
Detection +1 +1 +1 +1 4 Novice
Diplomacy +2 +1 +1 4 Novice
Disguise +1 1 Novice
Drawing +2 +1 +2 +2 +1 +1 +2 +2 +1 +1 15 Novice
Endurance +2 +1 +1 +2 +3 +2 +3 +2 +4 +3 +1 +3 +4 +3 +2 +3 +5 +4 +5 +3 +1 +1 +3 +1 +1 +5 +1 +2 +1 +2 +1 +2 +2 +5 +1 85 Master
Falconry +5 5 Novice
Fishing +3 +2 +1 6 Novice
Flirting +2 +1 +2 +2 +3 +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 +2 19 Novice
Food Preservation +1 +2 3 Novice
Foraging +1 +1 +1 +2 +3 +1 +1 +1 +1 12 Novice
Gambling +1 1 Novice
Grooming +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 6 Novice
Herbalism +1 1 Novice
Horsemanship +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +3 +1 +3 +3 +3 +1 +2 +3 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +3 +3 +1 +1 +1 +2 49 Competent
Hosting +1 +1 +1 +2 +3 8 Novice
Hunting +1 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +4 +2 +1 +3 +2 +3 +1 +1 +4 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +4 41 Competent
Intelligence +1 +1 +4 +3 +1 +2 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +4 +3 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +3 +3 +1 +1 +1 +2 +3 51 Expert
Interrogation +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +3 +1 +1 +1 13 Novice
Intimidation +2 +1 +2 +3 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +3 +2 +1 +2 +1 +2 36 Competent
Investigation +1 +4 +1 +2 +1 +4 +1 +1 +3 +1 +1 +1 21 Novice
Land Navigation +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +2 +1 +1 +1 +3 +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 +2 +2 +3 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 37 Competent
Larceny +1 1 Novice
Leadership +1 +4 +1 +3 +1 +3 +1 +2 +4 +3 +1 +2 +1 +3 +3 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +4 +4 +1 +2 +2 +2 +2 +4 +4 +2 +1 +2 +1 +2 74 Expert
Leatherworking +1 1 Novice
Logic +1 +5 +4 +3 +3 +2 +3 +4 +1 +3 +1 +1 +2 +3 +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +4 +4 +3 +1 +2 +3 +3 +2 +1 +1 +5 75 Expert
Massage +2 2 Novice
Mathematics +3 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 12 Novice
Medicine +1 +1 +3 +1 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 +3 +2 +1 30 Competent
Meditation +1 +2 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +1 +3 21 Novice
Morphing +3 +1 +3 +4 11 Novice
Music Composition +1 1 Novice
Musical Instrument +1 +1 2 Novice
Negotiation +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +3 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 +3 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 36 Competent
Observation +5 +4 +5 +3 +5 +2 +3 +4 +1 +2 +5 +5 +5 +5 +5 +4 +5 +4 +5 +5 +4 +4 +5 +5 100 Master
Organisation +1 +1 +1 +1 +3 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 20 Novice
Painting +1 +1 +1 3 Novice
Persuasion +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +3 +2 +1 +2 21 Novice
Philosophy +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 20 Novice
Philtering +1 1 Novice
Planning +1 +3 +3 +4 +1 +2 +3 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +3 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 54 Expert
Poison +1 +1 2 Novice
Politics +3 +1 +1 +1 +1 7 Novice
Pottery +5 5 Novice
Reimancy: Fire +2 +2 4 Novice
Rhetoric +1 +1 +2 +3 +1 +2 +2 +3 +2 +5 +4 +4 +2 +3 +2 +1 +1 +3 +2 +5 +1 +1 +2 +2 +1 +3 +5 +1 +3 +5 +2 +2 77 Master
Riding: Horse 20 +3 +1 +2 +1 +3 +5 +3 +1 +1 +1 +2 +4 +1 +4 +1 +2 +4 +2 +3 +3 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +2 +3 +3 +1 +1 +1 93 Master
Running +1 +1 +1 +4 +2 +2 +2 +1 +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 +2 +2 +1 27 Competent
Scavenging +1 +1 +4 +1 7 Novice
Scouting +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 7 Novice
Seduction +1 +1 +1 +1 + 1 +2 +5 +3 +2 +1 +2 20 Novice
Singing +2 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 16 Novice
Socialization +4 +5 +2 +3 +2 +3 +5 +3 +5 +3 +5 +5 +4 +4 +5 +4 +4 +4 +5 +5 +5 +3 +2 +4 +3 +1 +1 +1 100 Master
Stealth +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +2 +4 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +3 +2 +2 +1 35 Competent
Storytelling +1 +2 +1 +3 +1 +2 +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 25 Novice
Subterfuge +1 +2 +3 +1 +1 +1 +1 +4 +1 +2 +1 18 Novice
Swimming +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 +1 9 Novice
Tactics +1 +1 +2 +2 +4 +2 +1 +3 +1 +1 +3 +3 +2 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 32 Competent
Tanning +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +5 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 33 Competent
Tattooing +3 3 Novice
Teaching +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +4 +1 +2 +1 +2 +2 +5 +2 +1 +2 +1 +2 +1 +2 +2 +3 +2 +1 +2 +2 +1 47 Competent
Tracking +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +4 +2 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +3 34 Competent
Trapping +1 +1 +2 +1 5 Novice
Unarmed Combat +1 +1 +2 +3 +4 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 18 Novice
Weapon: Bec de Corbin +5 +3 +3 +1 12 Novice
Weapon: Bladed Boots +1 1 Novice
Weapon: Dagger +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +3 +3 +2 +2 +3 +1 19 Novice
Weapon: Shortbow +5 +5 +1 +1 +2 +2 +2 18 Novice
Weapon: Spear 14 +1 +1 +1 +1 +4 +2 +1 +2 +2 +1 +1 +4 +2 +2 +1 +1 +2 +2 +3 +1 +1 +5 +3 +2 +1 +1 +1 +3 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 74 Expert
Weaving +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +3 +1 12 Novice
Webbing 26 +2 +1 +1 +5 +2 +2 +2 +2 +1 +2 +4 +4 +1 +3 +3 +1 +1 +1 +2 +2 +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +3 +1 +2 +1 +5 90 Master
Wilderness Survival: Plains +1 +1 +3 +1 +2 +1 +4 +2 +2 +2 +2 +2 +1 +2 +1 +1 +3 +4 +1 +2 +2 +1 +1 +2 +2 +2 +3 +3 +4 +2 +3 +1 64 Expert
Wrestling +1 +1 +1 +1 +3 +2 +1 10 Novice
Writing +2 +1 +1 +1 +1 6 Novice
Zoology +1 +1 +1 3 Novice

NOTE: 10 Racial Bonus plus 10 SP in Riding: Horse, 26 SP in: Webbing, and 14 SP in: Weapon, Spear.
Last edited by Dravite on January 18th, 2016, 11:49 am, edited 63 times in total.
Dravite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Dravite

Postby Dravite on October 4th, 2015, 10:08 pm

H I S T O R Y

T I M E L I N E

• Year • • Season • • Date • • Event •
493 Spring 15 Born
494 Spring 15 Turned One
495 Spring 15 2 Years Old
496 Spring 15 3 Years Old
497 Spring 15 4 Years Old
498 Spring 15 5 Years Old
498 Spring 18 Cyprine Blackwater (Dravite's Father) Dies.
499 Spring 15 6 Years Old
499 Winter 13 Belkaia was born
500 Spring 15 7 Years Old
501 Spring 15 8 Years Old
502 Spring 15 9 Years Old
503 Spring 15 10 Years Old
504 Spring 15 11 Years Old
505 Spring 15 12 Years Old
506 Spring 15 13 Years Old
507 Spring 15 14 Years Old
508 Spring 15 15 Years Old
508 Summer 2 Strider (Cree) was born
508 Summer 15 Earned his Windmarks (chest & neck)
508 Summer 30 Fell in love with Fara Windborne
508 Summer 40 Fara Windborne is Pregnant
508 Summer 88 Fara is married to Kade Ironhide
508 Summer 89 Dravite runs away from the Windborne Pavilion to live with Raven Morningsong (Lazuli's Brother)
509 Spring 15 16 Years Old
509 Spring 50 Fara gives birth to Löwe (lu-vuh)
510 Spring 15 17 Years Old
510 Fall 65 Dravite returns to the Windborne Pavilion
510 Winter 71 Dravite Blackwater (17) marries Belkaia Windborne (12)
511 Spring 15 18 Years Old
511 Spring 90 Belkaia Blackwater (formerly Windborne) is Pregnant
511 Summer 25 Starts riding Cree
511 Winter 13 Belkaia turns 13
512 Spring 1 Belkaia gives birth to Kyanite (kahy-uh-nahyt)
512 Spring 15 19 Years Old
513 Spring 15 20 Years Old
514 Spring 15 21 Years Old
515 Spring 15 22 Years Old
515 Spring 28 Belkaia Blackwater is Pregnant
515 Spring 50 Löwe 6 Years Old
515 Summer 2 Lazuli Blackwater (Dravite's Mother) Dies
515 Summer 47 Dravite and Belkaia Blackwater marry Pearl Riverstone
515 Summer 87 Pearl Blackwater (formerly Riverstone) is Pregnant
515 Winter 9 Belkaia Blackwater gives birth to Jaeger (yay-ger)
516 Spring 15 23 Years Old
Last edited by Dravite on October 11th, 2015, 9:48 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Dravite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Dravite

Postby Dravite on October 4th, 2015, 10:09 pm

L O R E

L O R E

Crap I can't be bothered to sort anymore:

Dia, of the Watch
Medicine: Raising an arm to slow bleeding in it
Medicine: Cleaning up before dealing with patients
The look of tumeric powder
The things that a child shouldn't witness
Drykas burial rites are not barbaric
Foreigners: Disrespectful and fearless towards Drykas
A prayer for Trail
Garrison: Confused at his grandfather's death
Farewell for Trail

• P E O P L E •

Children are not always kind
Children should listen to their elders
The comfort of a mother
Belhatir: Wants to run away
Belhatir: Not interested in girls
Belhatir: Likes boys, not girls
Belhatir: a long-time friend
Belkaia: beware 'the look'
Mothers know best
Belhatir and Belhaur together: Nothing good
Belkaia: Doesn't often give kisses
Belkaia: Pregnant again!
Belhatir: Leaving for good this time
Don't trust Belhaur
Baultime: Knows his brew
Akilah: Just turned twenty
Mayra: An odd, unsettling stranger
Mayra: What are you hiding?
Arandia of the Ruby Clan
Beloved, Arandia's Strider
Arandia, Not A Slave
Arandia, A "Doctor"
Arandia's Past
Aris: a strong, compassionate leader
Roan Winterstorm: a new recruit who is important to Aris
Roan Winterstorm: the newest member of the Blackwater pavilion
Roan Winterstorm: skeptical of the Blackwater Pavilion
Mayra: of Midra Bloodline and Suli Tribe
Mayra's plans to leave
Dawnwhispers: Drykas pavilion with a Kelvic companion
Khatra: Kelvic of the Dawnwhisper Pavilion
Arandia: Tells silly stories
Re-uniting with Raven
Sharing the story of your mother's death
Raven: Doesn't like Belhaur
Raven: Believes you will lead your own pavilion on day
Kyanite: Dravite's little lion
Lazuli: Gone in peace to join the gods
Lazuli: Never forgotten
Arandia Reddawn: Owes Dravite a fish, and a pigeon
Belkia: Speaks her mind
Trail: Doesn't like your excuses
Pearl: Trail's daughter
Pearl: In need of a protector
Belkaia: Not always kind
Trail: Likes cruel jokes
Helena Swiftrung: A spear-wielding woman of The Watch
Pearl: A memorable kiss
Helena Swiftrun: Of the Ruby Clan
Bayon: Fights with daggers and long-bow
Sparrow: Fights with short-bow
Reed Greywing: Injured by an arrow.
Reed Greywing is a sissy
Zethar: An acquaintance
Lian: Hunts with a Bow
Lian: A hunter
Taloker Blackwater: Dravite's Grandfather
Cyrprine Blackwater: Loves and feared by many
Taloker: Cursed with one son
Belkaia: Stubborn, but loyal
Kyanite: A Fearless Boy
Kyanite: A crafty little forager
Cyprine Blackwater: Loved Fishing
Aris Riverwatcher: Tavekh of The Watch
Ethynia: An Honourable Woman
Ethynia: Of the Topaz Clan
Ethynia: Uses a Bow
Ethynia: Is agile
Helena: Acrobatics Expert
Helena: Not used to being refused
Rufio: A smart woman
Kite Wildwater: A man of The Watch
Kyanite and Garrison: Deserving of a quill vest
Garrison: Pearl's Son
Sparrow: Does not like goat milk
Mayra: Scared of horses
Mayra: Has strange shoulder blades
Mayra: The Godless woman
Mayra: Dog Teeth
Mayra: Doesn't feel safe in the Sea of Grass
Mayra: Defiant and stubborn
Dravite: A generous man
Mayra: A Friend
Mayra: A tongue as sharp as a blade
Mayra: Will not survive the winter without help
Lazuli: A mother's peace has no boundaries
Mayra: Needs Dravite
Pearl: Leaves early for work
Belkaia: In a foul mood
Sparrow: Just like her father
Sparrow: A good teacher
Lian: Scared of losing Seirei
Seirei: Is a captive
Seirei's father is a Drykas
Lian Windrunner: Fond of Webbing
Lian Windrunner: Fullible
Lian Windrunner: Father of twins
Pearl: More lusty than Belkaia
Lian: An inspiring hunting partner
Lian: Not afraid to ask for help
Rufio: Is a likable woman
Rufio Wildmane: A fortune-teller
Komuru: Bayon's Web Mage
Farlk Sunfire: A Great Leader
Farlk Sunfire: Sayeth of The Watch
Aris believes himself a better teacher than a leader
Pearl: A blessing
Trail: An open book about his children
Pearl's Birthday: 73rd of Summer
Pearl: grew up in Endrykas
The story of Pearl's windmarks
Pearl: beautiful even when short on sleep
Kaitanu: Not a normal horse
Leading Kaitanu home
Welcoming Kaitanu
Raven: Thinks Kaitanu is a creature
Kaitanu: Expensive
Taking Kaitanu in
Pearl: a proactive planner
Tickling makes Kyanite laugh
Kyanite: little pirate king
Timoth Ironsword: a foreign falconer
Timoth Ironsword: keeps messenger falcons
Kavala Denusk: lives in Riverfall
Kavala: can fly using magic
Kavala: a giver
Kavala: marked by Ra'kali
Ssenislin: The Snake by the river
Bayon: Dislikes those in a lower rank
Bayon: Killed via stab wound to the neck
Kyo: Self-harming
Kyo: Drowning in grief
Mayra: lied about pony
Mayra: received an Ixam from the silver chest
Arandia: Blue-eyed storyteller
Belkaia: Ever vigilant
Raven: The last living relative
Raven: Uncle
Yuki: Wife of Raven
Sparrow: Raven's child
Sparrow: Prefers women over men
Belakaia: Not always right
Arandia: A quiet woman
Arandia: Tells the story of the Pressorrah of Ahnatep
Cyprine Blackwater: Was a leader, strong and genuine
Lian: Watchman
Lace Bearheels: Wacthwoman
Lace Bearheels: Of the Emerald clan
Trail: Father-in-law
Trail: Nearing Retirement
Lace: Beheaded by Terron
Trail: Killed by Terron
Mayra: A demanding student
Mayra: A nervous rider
Mayra: Leaving Endrykas
Mayra: Will find her people
Kaitanu: a broken spirit
Kaitanu: surprisingly strong
Raven: is a good teacher
Raven: is a skilled combatant
Raven: be aware what our actions sow
Merevaika Stormchaser the home sick women with a spitting problem
Ife, Amethyst Clan and Falconer
Ife: Mother of a baby bird
Ife: Inarta by blood
Ife: Passionate about raptors
Belkaia: Hot and cold
Roan: Attacked by lions
Roan: Lost his strider to lions
Fara: killed her husband Kale Ironhide
Fara: a lost love returned
Fara: mother of my son?
Lowe: an unknown son
Fara and Belkaia: sisters
Kyanite: Learning To Ride
Fara: An Old Friend
Fara: A Skilled Weaver
Naiya: Seamstress
Naiya: Takes on commissions for seamstress work
Dawnwhipser Pavilion: Small, but at the edge of Endrykas
Pearl: pregnant with my child
Belkaia and Pearl: pregnant together
Lowe: Eager to help
Merevaika: The selfish younger generation of Drykas
Aris saves the day with a mission at the outposts
Fara: Not-So Past Lover
Cyprine Blackwater: Rider of the Night Lion
Rufio: Familiar as Ru
Rufio's family likes to tease her about being unwed
Grandmother Raen: Difficult to refuse
Louka: Rufio's shy cousin
Tal'ck: Ankal to the Wildmane Pavilion
Pearl had a pet Yowling
Pearl has a fear of Snakes
Pearl’s special healing technique
Taloker: Wise Teacher
Lazuli: Beloved Mother
Azmere: Spring Born
Cyprine: Grassland Giant

• F A U N A •

Glassbeaks: Predators in the grasses
Horses are sometimes better than people
Mounting a horse
Riding: Mounting a horse
Snakes are stealthy and dangerous creatures
The remains of a Glassbeak can be useful
A rabbit's death cry
The proper look of a bonded Strider
Hunting on horseback
How to properly carry a buck
Jackals often hunt in pairs
What to do with a misbehaving Strider
Wild hogs dig for their meals
Night lions near Endrykas
Cree: Needs battle training
Bones: A wild Colorsplash mare
Cree: Becoming accustomed to noise and fear
Cree: Loves to run
Cree: A competitive Strider
Glassbeak: Not much of a problem for a larger, trained group
Animals need water to survive
Deer seek shelter in the shade of trees
Glassbeak are pack animals
Wolves travel quickly
Snakes hide in the grass
Cree: Enjoys a challenge
A young animal alone operates on instinct
Blind an animal to gain the advantage
Grassbears enjoy an easy meal
Cree: A brave Strider
Cree: Is trained for hunting
Grassbears will fight for their meal
Never slow down when a grassbear is chasing you
Porcupines: Are able to be eaten raw
Porcupines: Yield approximately twenty pounds of edible meat
Glassbeak: Size, color and build
Ixam: Size, gait, habits
Striders are hyperaware of their rider's emotions
Maggots: Remove dead and rotting flesh
Teaching Meka the command for sit
Dogs stop when they see prey
Birds don't flee when they have chicks to protect
Turkeys: not very fast
Bones: Not a very loyal horse
Recognizing when a stallion will charge
Rasping hooves keeps them sound
A zibri bull called Dread for a reason
Buying our first zibri
An ixam named Reo
Ixam eat plants
Ixam: very valuable
Txiro: A useless pony
Birds: Similar to untamed women, not pets
Night Lions: Identifying age
Vicious: Enjoys the hunt
Txiro: Not So Useless
Horses must learn about personal space
Herding goats from horseback
Fawn: Cold nosed and persistent
Fawn: The Escape Artist
Fawn: Full of Energy
Hunter: Wary of children
Hunter: Always watching
Wendigo: A father’s story lives on

• L O C A T I O N •

Lost in the Sea of Grass
The dangers in the grass come after everyone involved
The world is large and unknown
The Sea of Grass holds many dangers
Vaspura River: The Northern most river from Endrykas
No other horse is as fast as a Drykas Strider on the Sea of Grass
Syliras has an established trade system with Endrykas
RiverFall: Home of the colored men
The Sea of Grass is unpredictable
The Sea of Grass is a merciless place
The Market: A beehive in the Spring

• M E N T A L •

Shame in a child is a powerful thing
How could Belhatir curse you?
The threat of a stranger is not abated by youth
Bribery is a useful tool
Honey: Not magic
Embarrassment at the hands of a woman
You can only rely on yourself
Never too old for a song
Voices in The Web
The Web a magical tie to anything you wish
It's just a flesh wound!
Cursed by the Windborne Pavilion
The Blackwater Curse
Taking over for a leaderless group
Losing Belhaur
Losing Belhatir
Moving from Spring to Summer grounds
Facing a bear attack
Losing the trust of your Pavilion
Dravite: I know I am not my father
Dravite: Bitten by a Zith
Dravite: Decapitated a Zith
Dravite: A quick thinker
Dravite: A webber of habit
Blackwater Pavilion: Sometimes lacking in food
Hunger can affect concentration
Webbing from horseback feels different
Foot traffic weakens the web
Knowing your hunting partner's strengths is valuable
It takes hard work to earn the title of Ra'athi
Memories can get lost with time
It takes more than a stranger to uncover something once it is lost
Blood for blood
Dravite: Master of your own destiny
Dravite: Does not cheat
A death can haunt you
A lost item returned is priceless
Mental wounds cut deeper than a knife
Two heads are better than one!
Fortune tellers are masters of words
Keep the balance of nature
Dravite: Thankful to the Gods for sparing his Strider
Dravite: Proud of Lian
Half a deer is better than none
Dravite: Work as usual after a near death experience
Dravite: Killed a porcupine
Binding ceremony to the stranger Pearl
Reciting wedding vows to Pearl
"The skin never lies"
Dravite: Needs Mayra
Children have a way of breaking the tensions of adults
Dravite: Prefers to use his spear
Dravite: A sneaky devil
Dravite: A fantastic student
Always be on the lookout for predators
Dravite: Honorable
Dravite: The Prankster
Every woman a puzzle to be solved
Making love to Pearl
Summer 515: A sudden rabbit influx in Endrykas
The advantages of learning a ranged weapon
The smell of a skunk
Dravite: Worried about Belkaia
The effects of a septic Zith bite
The Web: Loose sense of pain
Following your body in the web
Dravite: Has officially fallen for Pearl
Kenash slave brands
Love isn't perfection
Love is easier to win than trust
Knowing the scars that marked a slave
Wagon nails can work loose
Proud nails can cause injuries
Pregnancy plays strange tricks on a woman's mind
Waking from dark dreams to a dead leg
Drowning: A very real fear
Shivering in water brings about desperation
Let sleeping wives lie... or not.
Making time for romance
Hunting vs. Relaxed naked time: no competition!
Polite competition between man and wife
Men: We are fluent in silent communication
The precious memory of a baby kicking
The symptoms of overgiving
Vows made in paint
Fire: Dravite's first element
A deal with a snake should not be broken
Dravite: Bayon's killer
You cannot outrun your demons
An invitation of family for Kyo
The Kelvic Bond vs. Man and Strider
The agony of Windmarks
Teaching with language barriers
Dravite: A strict teacher
Outsiders: Speak Pavi with Lazy Mouths
Saying goodbye to a friend
Dravite: The lone ranger
A song for Zulrav, a song for Semele
A new set of scars, for a warrior or a fool
The Web near the heart of Cyphrus needs repair
Never under-estimate the advice of a trusted friend
Truth is not always comforting
Always tie your belongings to the web
Dravite: Likes Rufio's family
Dravite: A natural leader
Lost your own contest
A gold “Pirate” ring
Plans to head to RiverFall
Cree reminded me of something I’d lost as a boy.
A tail of two night lion cubs
Dravite: Loves a challenge
Dravite: A lifetime spent with horses
Dravite: Appreciates Kaitanu’s help

• C U L T U R E •

The green marker keeps watch of the pavilion boundary
You'll be needing to find a wife soon
Lineage of the Windborne Pavilion
Appreciating Drykas culture
Cautioning a Drykas child is an act of futility
Past and cycling trends for Drykas males
Burning beacons for hunters of the Windborne Clan
Windborne Pavilion: Don't often stay close to the city
Drykas Culture: Nudity is normal
Sapphire Clan: Master webbers
Drykas: A Proud, Strong Race
Endrykas: Everyone has a job to do
Windborne Pavilion: Preferes the Sea of Grass
Some Drykas Prefer the Sea of Grass
The Watch is swift with justice
The Watch: On duty night and day
Drykas: Want foreigners to establish a home if they intend to stay
Grassland sign is a powerful, unspoken language
Drykas: Are exceptional weavers
Drykas: Governed by seven laws

• S O C I A L •

Consoling a friend
Flirting as a married man
Consoling a stranger
Buying a drink for a lady
High tensions in the Blackwater Pavilion
Beware of stranger danger!

• R E L I G I O N •

Caiyha: the first witch
Zulrav: god of storms
Zurav: Father of wind and storms
Semele: the mother
Syna: Goddess of the sky
Leth: God of the moon and thoughts
Religion: gods like prayer as well as sacrifices
Religion: reasons to pray
Caiyha: No longer Dravite's goddess
The fawn: a message from Caiyha?
Dravite: Forsaken by Caiyha
Lhex: God of Fate
Lhex: Has a twisted sense of humor
Mother Semele welcomes her children in death with open arms
The wrath of the Gods is fierce
Caiyha: Teaches us that everything has a use
Astronomy: Syna will show you the way home
A prayer to Zulrav: Watch over Trail

• E V E N T S •

Silver Chest of Endrykas: Put something in, it vanishes, and is replaced by something else. A gift.
Silver Chest of Endrykas: The details of its appearance
Mother's Comfort: An artifact level stone he's given me
Mother's Comfort: Heals one time per day and restores and refreshes Their experience.
Event: Dravite's initiation into Reimancy

• F L O R A •

Nabato Oak
Gentle Nabato
Nabato: Sweet sap used for flavoring meat
Nabato Bark: Good for cleaning teeth
Leaves: Good for starting fires and smoking meat
Herb: Turmeric
Turmeric is good for wounds, helps to fight infections
Voodoo Moss: Produces instant results
White Sage infused Olive Oil: Good for healing sore muscles

• R A C E •

Dhani: a race of snake men
Drykas: a sensible people
Zith: A dangerous enemy
Zith: A formidable foe
Zith: Exceptional Hearing
Zith: Can feel our hearts beating
Zith: Can see easily in dim lighting
Zith: Strong enough to lift a grown man
Zith are smelly creatures
Zith hunt in teams
Zith hair can be used to train a dog to hunt Zith
Wounded Zith are slow
Watchmen stand back to back with a partner for fighting
Zith: Are vengeful humanoids
Treating Kelvics as people
Dhani: Speaks Common
Dhani: Ruthless, selfish
Kelvics: Slaves of men
Inarta: Mountain folk, good with birds

• S K I L L •

A layer of dirt to protect from the sun
A webbing trance is a dangerous state to be in alone
Dirt makes for good camouflage
Imitation is a child's game
Stealth: breathing softly to prevent notice
Stealth: an ill-timed giggles or a misstep will betray your presence
The Web: Used to find wandering children
Land Navigation: sinking steps mean mud which often accompanies a water source
Negotiation: bidding low so you may work up to the price you are willing to pay
Negotiation: interest in similar wares might convince a merchant to offer a better price for what you want
Negotiation: willingness to walk away from a sale to find a better deal
Tracking: Deer hooves are rounder than elk
Hunting: hunters may easily become the hunted
Hunting: in the dark, you must listen more closely for prey
Hunting: recognizing the growl of a dog
Hunting: spring is a season of easier hunts
Stealth: quiet steps to keep from alerting others to your presence
Subterfuge: don't give away interest by staring
Tracking: the path of a snake
Horsemanship: Checking the fit of a Yvas before riding
Horsemanship: communication is key
Butchery: Even small holes lower the value of a pelt
Butchery: Removing the limbs and innards of a rabbit
Butchery: Removing paws
Butchery: Shattering the skull to dispatch an animal
Butchery: The perfect knife for skinning
Cooking: Leaving food unattended is a risky business
Cooking: Smoking meat is a delicate process
Cooking: Smoke is not a stand-alone flavour
Cooking: Too little heat will prevent proper cooking
Trapping: Animal scents to attract prey
Trapping: Removing prey from a trap
Trapping: Resetting a snare
Tanning: Don't miss the corners
Holey pelts hold little use
Tanning: Removing deer skin
Use hot water to wash clothes better
Using the web for shopping
Leather smells when it is wet
Spear: A weapon better for long-range fighting
Combat: Alwasy be aware of your surroundings
Combat: Keep your cool
Brawling: Blinding your opponent with dirt
Never let go of your weapon
Finding your opponent's gives
Wrestling: Close combat positioning
Whips: Fast weapons
How to hold a spear
Tracking: Identifying Jackal prints
Facing Jackals by yourself
Untangling a snare
Setting a simple snare
Hunting on foot
Building a fire
Dangerous possibility of getting lost in the web
Horsemanship: A gentle tone to soothe a horse
Horsemanship: Shifting shadows might spook a horse
Lost in the Web
Medicine: Best to wash injuries
Medicine: Honey to help with healing
Medicine: Wrapping a wound
Observation: Recognizing patterns
Philosophy: Look to the Serenity Tree to find strength
Subterfuge: Telling a lie
The Web is a Drykas magic, not one for sharing
The Web is repaired! Well, mostly.
The Web is Sacred
Tracking: Walk on grass to keep from leaving obvious prints
Leadership: Knowing when those following you need a break
Leadership: Lead through action
Butchery: Dispatching a snake
Butchery: Splitting a snake
Butchery: Removing a snake's head
Cooking: Requires attention
Intimidation: A veiled threat
Land Navigation: Telling direction by the sun
Medicine: Recognizing severity
Roasted snake, a Windborne favorite
Weapon, Spear: A ready stance
Weapon, Spear: Stick 'em with the pointy end, but the blunt side works too
Wilderness Survival: Building a fire
Land Navigation: Finding Endrykas
Webbing: Interwoven Maze
Animal Husbandry: Does will follow their kids
Animal Husbandry: Does only give milk if they kid
Animal Husbandry: Don't breed animals with traits you dislike
Animal Husbandry: Floppy eared goats have more fat in their milk
Animal Husbandry: Goats, Bucks, Does, and Kids
Animal Husbandry: Goats eat anything they can reach
Animal Husbandry: Goats Kid in the spring
Animal Husbandry: Grazing goats
Animal Husbandry: Milk from a goat tastes like what they eat
Animal Husbandry: Proper milking of a goat
Animal Husbandry: Recognizing a long haired mountain goat
Animal Husbandry: Short eared goats have lean, flavorful meat
Cooking: Make cheese from goat's milk
Food Preservation: Store goat's milk in the river to keep it fresh
Hunting: Choose a weapon suited to your prey
Intelligence: Asking the right questions to get what you need
Land Navigation: Marking the shadow of a stick shows how to find true north
Mathematics: Counting money
Mathematics: Keeping time
Mathematics: Liquid measurements
Planning: Keeping the future in mind
Wilderness Survival: Knowing how to find your way
Cooking: tasting is a useful tool
Intelligence: Knowing your limits
Negotiation: sometimes a trade will suffice
Negotiation: Sometimes you miss your chance
Observation: Spotting an opportunity
Observation: Unspoken communication
Subterfuge: Masking your feelings
Tactics: changing a plan on the fly
Unarmed Combat: Keeping aware of yourself in relation to your surroundings
Anatomy: the location of a deer's heart
Animal Husbandry: stress can sicken the young
Butchery: dispatching by slit throat
Cooking: chopping vegetables
Cooking: seasoning with salt and honey
Cooking: vegetables are done when soft
Diplomacy: making a stranger feel included
Intimidation: an intent and intense regard
Investigation: loudly seeking a missing person
Land Navigation: reckoning by landmarks
Medicine: assessing for major injuries
Spear: a forceful thrust
Tracking: following a blood trail
Zoology: age and competition among bucks
Butchery: Basic deer anatomy
Common: Asking for a name
Hunting: Advantage of first light
Hunting: Predators and prey have keen ears
Hunting: Stay downwind
Socialization: Drykas customs are not foreign customs
Stealth: Plan your advance
Stealth: Stay in cover as long as possible
Tracking: The print of a leopard
Weapon, Spear: Anchor one's body for best aiming
Weapon, Spear: Hoping for a lucky shot
Weapon, Spear: Put the force of your body into your throw
Wilderness Survival: Finding the direction of the wind
Leadership: Putting your peoples needs before your own.
Medicine: Treating Zith Bites
Medicine: Packing Wounds With Honey Prevents/Cures Infection
Animal Husbandry: Refreshing Dogs On Their Current Training
Scent: Tame goat hair vs. wild goat hair
Tracking: Dried mud preserves prints well
Tracking: Identifying goat prints
Following Tracks through different terrain
Hunting: Choosing the target prey within a herd
Hunting: Making noise to confuse your prey
Identifying the gender of a goat kid
Riding with goat kids
Negotiation: Knowing when to walk away
Telling a foreigner what's what
Drawing: Goat prints
Drawing: Goat Kids
Encouraging goat kids to drink milk
Writing: Cataloging short events
Tracking: Difference between wild and tame goats
Tanning: Carving around a goat udder
Cleaning up after moving camp
Webbing: Finding landmarks through the web
Finding a predator's weakness
Tanning: Poor quality bear hide
Cooking: Leftover bear meat
Endurance: Lower when injured
Medicine: Purge ingested poisons
Socialization: Speaking in anger
Tracking: Following a blood trail
Tracking: The wind can lay paths as well as a living creature
Wilderness Survival: Preserving water
Wilderness Survival: Recognizing poisonous berries
Animal Husbandry: Coyote are daring scavengers
Butchery: Descaling and cleaning a fish
Fishing: Keep the bait moving
Fishing: Nothing is worse than a snapped line
Flirting: A winning smile
Socialization: Foreigners behave strangely
Weapon, Spear: Aiming through water
Bec de Corbin: A Hooking weapon
Bec de Corbin : A horselord's hammer
Bec de Corbin: Mind the timing, distance, and target
Bec de Corban: One and two handed grips
Bec de Corban: Proper attack grip
Bec de Corbin: Use your judgement!
Horsemanship: Cooling your mount with water
Horsemanship: Grooming your mount after a ride
Mathematics: Counting by twos
Medicine: Assessing your injuries
Mounted Combat: A war trained mount
Mounted Combat: Requires speed and strength
Mounted Combat: Try not to fall off
Mounted Combat: Use your whole body
Music: Keeping rhythm
Cosmetology: A loose braid
Drawing: Concave and convex lines
Horsemanship: Lunging a horse
Horsemanship: Recognizing signs of aggression
Hunting: Skunks are stinky prey
Mathematics: Counting
Skinning: Line up your incisions
Skinning: Peel the skin once the tough parts are loose
Skinning: Start under the paw
Mounted Combat: Aiming a spear
Weapon, Spear: Not too tight of a grip
Mounted Combat: Plan your attacks
Bodybuilding: Weighted squats
Bodybuilding: Hand over hand pull
Bec Du Corbin: Basic stances
Bec Du Corbin: Basic blocks and swings
Spear: Can be used to block an attack too
Medicine: Wounds should be washed sooner rather than later
Tracking: Zith Footprint
Using the sun to determine direction
Tracking is difficult when it is too dry
Leadership: Taking on roles others are uncomfortable with
Tracking: Snakes make an "s" shape print
Webbing: When you repair the web you weave a part of yourself within it
Logic: Freedom is worth dying for
Webbing: Can be dangerous
Webbing should never be shared with outsiders
Weapon: Lucky shots are inevitable
Fighting: Expect the unexpected
Fighting: A cheap shot is still effective
Tactics: Never turn your back on the enemy
Acrobatics is valuable in fighting
Herbalism: Voodoo Moss is a strong hallucinogenic
Herbalism: Voodoo Moss causes numbness
Tactics: Wounded animals are easier targets
Hunting: Keep your kill out of reach of predators
Hunting: To take down a Grassbear aim for the lean of his body, not the fat
Scouting: Grassbear - recognize your enemy in and out of the web
Hunting: Bleed your kill while it is still warm
Hunting: Make sure your kill is dead
Cooking: Smoked meat is worth more Mizas at the market
Observation: The Smell of decomposing flesh
Investigation: Signs of a struggle
Logic: Waste not, want not
Medicine: Apply pressure to an open wound
Medicine: Don't rub an open wound
Horsemanship: Start slow when breaking a horse to ride
Horsemanship: Know the horse you are training
Intelligence: If a horse intends to kick you, it most certainly will
Horsemanship: Persistence pays off
Horsemanship: The horse must understand who is in charge
Medicine: Express pus from a wound to clean it
Medicine: A wound must be cleaned often
Animal Husbandry: Caring for animals is a lifelong task
Grooming: Combing out dirt, dust and loose hair
Grooming: Pulling a horses main and tail
Common: Basic social words
Riding Horse: Long rides leave the legs sore
Tracking: Ixam print
Short bow: Instinctive shot- Firing without sights
Stealth: Know your feet when sneaking up on your prey
Short Bow: Release your arrow as you breathe out
Stealth: use the fox walk to quiet your steps
Stealth: Bare feet aid in moving more quietly
Stealth: You can't sneak up on everything you hunt
Tanning: Use salt to aid the sun in tanning animal pelts
Wilderness Survival: Logs full of sap burn slower
Wilderness Survival: Logs full of sap are good for smoking meat
Cooking: Rocks hold heat well
Cooking: Building a smoking hut
Tanning: Preserving face, pelt and paws
Cooking: Smoking red meat
Cooking: Smoke meaat slowly for best results
Negotiation: Standing your ground
Horsemanship: Bribery with carrots
Horsemanship: Asserting dominance
Cooking: Roasting seeds
Planning: Packing for a trip
Astronomy: Telling approximate time from the sun
Animal Husbandry: Catching a mother goat
Planning: Ensuring dependents are taken care of while gone
Horsemanship: Basic knot tying
Organization: Stripping down pavilion to move
Seduction: Tender kisses alternated with playful nips
Stealth: Slipping into bed with a loved one
Seduction: Asserting dominance
Leadership: Delegating work
Negotiation: Making amends with a wife
Animal Husbandry: Milking goats
Negotiation: Making a second wife feel welcomed
Shortbow: Perfect for fighting from horseback
Shortbow: Basics of using a bow
Shortbow: An instinctive shot
Webbing: Tying items to the web
Tracking: Following a blood trail
Logic: Starting over is a difficult task
Logic: That which is stolen is difficult to recover
Logic: Past losses are common for Drykas
Language: Able to read aloud in Common
Language: Basic understanding of the Common written language
Politics: Slaves are permitted simple rights by Drykas owners
Politics: Drykas women rarely lead a pavilion
Politics: A good Ankal makes sacrifices of himself
Leadership: Is knowledge, organization & courage to make the right choices
Leadership: Learn better choices for the future from reflecting on your past
Leadership: A good leader will get back up and try again
Politics: Ankals may also exercise swift justice
Politics: Exile for anyone that abuses a Strider
Politics: The Seven Clans are the Drykas Government
Politics: The Watch is the law of Endrykas
Leadership: To lead well you must act for the good of the whole
Leadership: It is important to maintain the balance
Leadership: Is not an easy task
Leadership: Use your time wisely
Endurance: Fighting through the pain
Disguise: using clothes to hide your shape
Animal Husbandry: dogs can choke on turkey bones
Medicine: dealing with cuts
Intimidation: two horses are better than one
Weaving: satalu patterns
Tracking: The meaning of fresh dung
Snap the ends off green beans before cooking
Boil water for safety
Using a hatchet as a makeshift hammer
Hammering a nail back into place
Subterfuge: choosing words carefully
Wilderness Survival: securing a tent's pegs and ropes against bad weather
Weaving: using dry grass to practice
Logic: giving another perspective
Politics: choosing words carefully
Tactic: Wagon for Oxen
Intimidation: Language barrier prevents the full impact
Meditation: Easier in the rain
Seduction: An effective way to get attention
Horsemanship: picking hooves
Land navigation: To the lake
Teaching: meditation techniques.
Meditation: Drowning out the sounds, the sights.
Webbing: The right of Drykas blood
Seduction: A taker, not a giver
Teaching: the fundamentals of webbing
Cosmetology: A basic shave
Reimancy: pooling djed into flames
Planning: a romantic rendezvous
Tanning: salting Grass Bear skin
Intimidation: I skin Grass Bears for sport!
Cooking: A spoonful of honey helps the meat go down
Cooking: Experiment more!
Medicine: Raw bear meat causes sickness
Weaving: Requires patience.
Rhetoric: taunting to inspire desired response
Morphing: ancient and dangerous
Morphing: fingers to Zith claws
Morphing: the slightest waver undoes everything
Lassoing a horse
Using the yvas as an anchor
Horsemanship: familiarising a young horse with routine handling
Appraising a horse's training
Reimancy: a magic of the elements
Morphing: a magic of shifting shape
The basics of Djed
The basics of Morphing
The basics of Reimancy
Fingernails to claws: a beginner's morphing trick
Intimidation: Facing ones fears in silence
Negotiating with a Snake
Bladed Boots: Stylish and deadly
Planning: How to get away with murder
Medicine: Honey stops bleeding and keeps wounds clean.
Philosophy: Some wounds should not be healed
Stealth whilst on horseback
Animal Husbandry: checking a horse for signs of illness
Webbing: To search for interruptions along the Web
Hosting: Serving women before the men
Storytelling: The story about Earth Shaker
Politics: The right question can leave behind an awkward conversation
Medicine: Slowing down blood loss
Negotiations: Deals for a friend
Medicine: Apply pressure to a wound
Teaching: The basics of Webbing magic
Singing: "Who Shall I Love?"
Medicine: Makeshift Cloth Bandage
Medicine: Jumpstarting a Winded Breath
Cooking: Skinning Snake
Wilderness Survival: Sleeping in Trees
Grog: Crushed Pottery to be Reused
Pottery: Kneading Clay
Pottery: Air pockets will break the clay when cooked
Pottery: Wedging
Pottery: Wet the clay when it gets too dry
Pottery: Too much water makes your clay much too wet
Pottery: How to make a bowl
Recognising limitations with spear throw
Philosophy: When is enough enough?
Lifting with the knees, not the back
Tracking: Camouflaged quarry
Webbing: Using the web to find that which hid itself
Tracking: Night lion
Drawing: Night lion paw print
Medicine: Salt and honey doesn’t fix everything
Horsemanship: Rasping hooves
Wilderness Survival: Purifying water by running it through crushed charcoal
Adrenaline, it keeps the wounds from feeling the pain in the moment
Leadership: Set the tone of an excursion
Wilderness Survival: Safety comes from being ready
Webbing: Tears in the web are dangerous
Observation: Reading body language
The key aspects of leadership
Cartography: mapping with board and markers
Morphing: A Grass Bear
Morphing: Fur
Morphing: Easier With A Model
Camouflage: Charcoal Body Paint
Weaving: Flax Shrinks
Weaving: Keep it Tight!
Singing: Adventures and Treasure
Cooking: Honey Sweetened Tea
Logic: Respect the Circle of Life
Intelligence: Birds are quiet when predators are near
Tracking: Elk prints
Intelligence: Do not rush your shot
Butchering: When the scavengers arrive, it's time to leave
Medicine: Things to do for a person with a head wound
Birdkeeping: Dimness helps subdue a bird
Logic: Listen to your instincts
Botany: Raah Berries
Morphing: Claws
Morphing: Overgiving
Morphing: Eye's
Morphing: A Human Hand
Subterfuge: using dirty tactics to win
Webbing: Mending the Web
Horsemanship: Hobble rope

Last edited by Dravite on January 18th, 2016, 11:49 am, edited 48 times in total.
Dravite

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes