Flashback Late night Prowl.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Late night Prowl.

Postby Logan Storm on March 15th, 2015, 6:20 pm

OOCHeh, I don't mind.

As he was getting ready to leave, Demitri stopped him suddenly.

"You said you lost yours, but you did actually get more than me. I don't know who won, technically... so we'll split it!" She said. She then pulled out the bag which she had rightfully stolen and half emptied its jingling contents. Metals clanged on the table next to her which covered the sound of tightening strings.

Demitri tossed the bag which she had just gotten done emptying to Logan. He caught it, then weighed it like he had once done with his bag at the tavern.

"Don't think this means I'll be so nice next time, though!" Demitri said before she suddenly came after him for a hug. Her arms made a ring around his neck, then she pulled him in as close as she could. At first Logan held back, a little surprised by her action. But as she held him, he felt the need to hold her back, so his arms moved around her waste to do as she had done with him.

The moment passed slowly for him, but ended too quickly. Logan made his way towards the door once again, opening it, but turned to hear Demitri say more.

"Hey, I.." She started, obviously holding something back. She finally let out, "I hope we can always be there for each other. No matter what."

The boy stared at his dear friend. After a small gaze, his raised brow lowered and an energetic and joyful smile graced Logan's lips. "I'm not going anywhere," Logan said before leaving the home and closing the door behind him.

Outside Logan stood. He pulled his new jacket close to him and instantly noticed how warm the world was now. He no longer shivered and he could also focus a little more on the world around him. The cold was no longer his enemy now that he was covered with his friends protective veil.

He stayed in front of Demitri's door and only looked at the moon. Bugs sung in the night and Logan could still hear celebration music from miles away. Logan thought about going home, but after what happened with his dad he ignored that thought.

Thinking of things he could do to clear his mind of his caretaker, Logan remembered a certain group of drunk men who hassled his best friend earlier this night. Donning the look of a sinful zith, Logan stalked off to go find and teach those drunks a lesson.
Logan Storm
Player

Words: 119475
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2015, 7:56 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Late night Prowl.

Postby Elias Caldera on April 20th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Behold, Your Just Rewards!

Logan Storm

Experience and Lore :
Skills
  • Observation +4
  • Larceny +2
  • Persuasion +1
  • Dagger +1
  • Socialization +2
  • Brawling +1

Lores
  • Demitri: A Childhood Friend
  • Holidays: A Favorite Time for Thieves
  • Alcohol: A Pickpocket's Best Friend
  • A Father's Sins
  • Demitri: I Have to Protect Her

Miscellaneous :
Injuries
  • Slightly Bruised Knuckles. Will heal up in 2 days time.

Loot and Expenses
  • +11 GM [Courtesy of Demitri]
  • +1 Old Coat [Well worn and slightly burnt, it was a gift from a good friend. By the faint smell of the saltwater still lingering on the fabric, its previous owner must have been a man of the sea.]

Demitri Maebourne

Experience and Lore :
Skills
  • Observation +4
  • Socialization +3
  • Larceny +2
  • Intimidation +1

Lores
  • Logan: A Childhood Friend
  • Logan: Always Looking Out for Me
  • Alcohol: A Pickpocket's Best Friend
  • Holidays: A Favorite Time for Thieves
  • Logan: Son to a Deadbeat Dad
  • Comforting a Friend

Miscellaneous :
Injuries
  • Demitri suffered a bruised cheek. Painful at first and tender for a while after, it will eventually heal completely in 3 days time.

Loot and Expenses
  • +11 GM [Courtesy of some quick hands.]
  • Logan's Lucky Coin [A regular gold miza to any discerning eye, it bears the initials "LS" and "DM" roughly etched on either side.]

Comments :
    Tragic and heartwarming. It was a pleasant read, but I found most of the skills you asked for didn't come into play, so I couldn't award them.

Don't Forget...

Now that your thread is graded, be sure to edit your grade request. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a private message and we'll work it out together.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous