Closed And we drink!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

And we drink!

Postby Shakune on April 20th, 2015, 6:12 pm

The half-breed gave a sultry growl as Logan threw his orders at her. Fortunately, she was already removing her clothes to reveal her cinnamon skin. Naked, Shakune looked more Chaktawe than ever. Her legs were long and slim, her entire body elongated like that of her maternal people. Nobody could ever describe her a curvy; her breasts were small, her hips narrow. And yet the woman held herself confidently, in a way that was achieved only through standing naked in front of many other people. She had no shame or fear.

But she oozed sexuality, and every movement seemed planned and executed with only one thing in mind; to further arouse her partner. An entirely different persona now took hold of Shakune. Instead of the cool, professional businesswoman, there stood a hot-blooded, one-track-minded animal that now stalked towards Logan.

Her steps were slow and calculated. When Shakune stood opposite her bodyguard, she trailed both hands down his chest, her nails leaving thin red marks. They moved lower, lower, until she finally grabbed what she had been wanting all night long. Her fingers wrapped around his hardness, which she handled with undeniable expert skill. "So, what was it you wanted to do with me? Discuss business?" She asked coyly, with an innocent smile on her lips.

She stepped away from him, tantalizingly making her way towards the bed before she sat down on its edge, legged crossed. And then finally, she curled the index finger of her left hand towards herself.

Shakune's message was clear: Come and get it.

oocSorry for the relatively short post... I was't sure how far you wanted to take this thinning! ;)
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 281911
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2014, 10:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

And we drink!

Postby Logan Storm on April 24th, 2015, 2:49 pm

OOCI do not have a limit. And if you do not either, then we should put a warning sign on this thread.

Shakune captivated Logan when she brushed her leg against his; Shakune captivated Logan when she spoke to him seductively, touched him seductively and licked his lips wanting-ly. But now, as he watched her long slim legs stroll towards him and stared at those hips and her breasts that complimented her body, Shakune was doing more than alluring him. She was wrapping him around her finger.

Her nails dig into his bulky chest, making a red line on his skin. Her fingers trailed down, past his belly button and his thin line of hair that became bushier as she went along. She grasped at his pulsing tail that erected at his front, and he felt a large amount of air flow into his lungs.

"So, what was it you wanted to do with me? Discuss business?" She asked flirtatiously, her hands still on him. He could tell that her goal was to make him lust for her, her movements gave away enough information. Even though he was sure that both of their lust were at their peak, if she wanted to play with him then he would do the same.

"I wanted to see how many times I could thrust myself into you until I made you scream my name," Logan said with a grin as he watched her behind sway to his bed and sit down cross-legged. She made a come hither sign which was not needed since he was already on her.

He practically attacked her lips with his and used his tongue in every way that would make her shiver. One of his palms danced to her chest to test her breasts endurance. At first he was gentle, but he began to turn rough while he watched for her reaction. His other palm found a way to the cheeks of her butt and held her with an almost iron grip. If it wasn't clear what her body meant to him then, it would be clear now.

The fingers that held her chest would move swiftly down to what lied between her legs. He would brush his palm against her opening and use more force when he noticed her enjoyment. When enough wetness from their lips was exchanged he would look into her eyes and say, "So how do you want me to take you?"
Logan Storm
Player

Words: 119475
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2015, 7:56 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

And we drink!

Postby Shakune on May 8th, 2015, 3:41 pm

oocSounds like a plan. Sorry for the delay here, I couldn't muster up enough inspiration to reply!

Every time he touched her, Shakune's skin set on fire. He pulled and pushed at her breasts and curves, as if the courier was made out of nothing but clay. She wanted him to shape her, so she woul fit his own idea of perfection and sexuality. With a juddering sigh, Shakune allowed her hips to buckle upwards, thrusting herself so she rubbed against him.

Soon his fingers were prying her open, revealing those innermost inches of Shakune's body to him. She was by no means a virgin, but nevertheless she found her stomach clenching and chest fluttering with excited nerves. Each man touched different, tasted different. Shakune delighted in comparing her notes on each of her lovers, pitting her conquests against each other like others did for restaurants or cakes. There was always something new to learn; a flick of the tongue, a twist of the wrist.

She allowed her hands to travel down Logan's stomach, her fingertips light, like feathers, until they found what she sought. The physicality of his arousal doubled Shakune's own, and she found herself already moaning his name in a breathy whisper as she began to move her hand up and down in a well-executed, well-practised manner.

How did she want him to take her?

What a generous offer. Shakune allowed herself to smirk up to him. "I want...." The words dripped out of her lips in a slow and measured way. As always, Shakune knew exactly what she wanted, but she would ensure her request would not be rejected. Those barriers of his - the ones that were presumably stopping him from ravaging her right there and then - had to come down first. So Shakune shifted her hips further upwards, and at the same time led the trunk of his body down. The heat lingered between them and it took every inch of Shakune's self-control to keep their bodies separated at those most sensitive and hot areas. Only then, in a voice fractured with a combination of lust and taut control, did she finished her request: "you to take me in as many ways as possible. And I swear to the Gods, if you make me keep lying here like a virgin on her wedding night I'll just up and leave."

It was a challenge as much as it was an invitation and a request.
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 281911
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2014, 10:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

And we drink!

Postby Logan Storm on June 14th, 2015, 4:31 am

Every response Shakune gave was as Logan wanted it. He always felt delightful pleasure whenever a woman enjoyed the ways of his touch. He had spent years mastering how to make his lover feel as he felt whenever they simply touched his most sensitive spot. His first wasn't as reactive as Shakune was now, which showed that Logan had been learning something right as he developed.

When she began to make her request Logan leaned into her with one ear open. He wanted to hear everything she wanted so he could deliver more than she could hope for. He was always the type of man to go one step beyond what was needed; even during sex he gave it his all to give his lover euphoria which could only be granted from a god.

When she held up her hips and brought his growth near her hot spot, she gave him an order to take her however he wanted her. Instead of laughing like he wanted to, Logan gave this woman a cheeky smile. What she said what was he wanted all women to say to him, and those words of hers made Logan blossom a liking for her that wasn't solely based on her appearance. If he could spend every night with this woman, Logan may even begin to love her.

"Alright," he said, and those would be the last meaningful ones he would say. For what he was about to do next was something that would return him to the thought process of a carnal ape. With a thrust and a moan he would enter her and continuously attack that one warm spot of hers. His hands would go behind Shakune's back and he would forcefully pull her from the bed to his lap while his muscular arms squeezed her. Nothing about Logan would be neither kind nor gentle now. That nice guy who seemed to think that her pleasure mattered more was gone, and it would seem that he was more than likely violating her than loving her. This was Logan when he wanted someone, a wild beast by nature.
Logan Storm
Player

Words: 119475
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2015, 7:56 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Previous