[The Great Bazaar]New beginings to a new life [Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Guido Faragas on November 1st, 2010, 4:08 pm

“Well, you had better tell me what your request is before I say yay or nay,” replied Guido. “As long as it is reasonable, I may grant it.” All of a sudden, the incongruity of the situation hit him and he roared with laughter. Here he was – reimancer and archaeologist - conducting business negotiations with a small girl. He laughed until the tears streamed down his grimy face. Wiping them away with the back of one hand, he composed himself.

“Name your request, Celina.”

Back on the boards after a nasty virus laid me low...should be posting again soon.
Guido Faragas
In Disequilibrium

Words: 114496
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2009, 7:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Celina on November 1st, 2010, 4:18 pm

Watching Guido burst out laughing for no apparent reason, Celina couldn't help but smile aswell. Realising how much shock the man was in that he was doing business with a girl of her...stature. The man suddenly seemed to be crying, she noticed. not out of sadness though, of laughter. With a broad smile she looked up at Guido with twinkling eyes "My request is that you tell me all of your stories. I would really love to hear them all and you're adventures. All the people you've seen and met, like my dad did when he was alive"
Celina
"Little One"

Words: 12714
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2010, 5:48 pm
Character sheet

Postby Guido Faragas on November 3rd, 2010, 3:41 pm

Guido was a little taken aback by Celina’s request for stories. He had expected her to ask for a loan of some money or something material. Perhaps, he had misjudged her?

“I will tell you some tales if that is all you wish,” he replied in a kindly voice. “Perhaps, if I take you on a dig there may be time to tell a tale of two about some of my adventures. If you will tell me how I may contact you, I will let you know when I have more to sell, or when an appropriate dig is imminent.”

Back on the boards after a nasty virus laid me low...should be posting again soon.
Guido Faragas
In Disequilibrium

Words: 114496
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2009, 7:50 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous