Flashback [Valkalah's Tears] Two Souls and a Half-Dhani (Aren)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Valkalah's Tears] Two Souls and a Half-Dhani (Aren)

Postby Asen on June 11th, 2015, 6:13 am

Asen snorted at Aren's suggestion. "Nah, too far. I don't think I could keep myself under control with you around, an' I'd hafta put my clothes back on. You would too, an' considerin' your current state," she said, rolling her hips to grind against the man beneath her, "I don't think you'd control yourself until we got a room."

She quickly scanned the surrounding area for some sort of cover, a copse of trees or a small hill. Spotting an overhang, she rolled off of Aren and stood up. "Aha! Over there, come on!"

The half-Dhani scampered over to the chosen area. In the event that she arrived before the massive man, she would brush off any sand that stuck to her waifish figure. The overhang was large enough to conceal them from most prying eyes, even with Aren's impressive frame.

He was twice her age at the very least, and yet here he was frolicking in the sand with a girl who looked barely seventeen and he appeared to be in his twenties by human standards. Aren was a peculiar man, to say the least. Then again, they both were.

The blonde slid her fingers through her hair to shake the remaining sand out of the wild curls and give it a bit more volume. All that rolling about in the sand and water, and her hair had only just begun to regain its normal vitality.

"Honestly, Aren. You're so slow," she told him playfully when she was done with her hair, "Makes me wonder how you ever get anywhere when there en't petchin' involved."

|Speech| |Text|
Asen
Kintsugi

Words: 136836
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 11:41 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aren on June 15th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Aren's shoulders sank. Too far? She didn't want to stay, and she didn't want to go, so what did she want? Asen still wanted this as much as he did, at least that was clear, from the way she rubbed herself against him. So, what did she have in my mind? At this point, the Akalak didn't know what options they might have for where they could go to release the pent up desires that seemed to be building up in both of them.

"You might..." The warrior fingers dug themselves into the sand in response to Asen's provocative movements atop him, "...be right about that." Finally, however, she offered a suggestion: there was a secluded spot nearby that might suit their purposes admirably.

The half-Dhani removed herself from atop the giant's body, and headed towards the area in question. Aren shot a glance towards her destination before standing himself up and slowly trailing after her; he wondered if the place she had chosen would really conceal them. It might conceal their forms perhaps, but what about their voices? Certainly those might reveal them just as readily as an abstract, writhing form on the river bank.

The Akalak's eyebrow arched in doubt, but he was beyond the point of worrying about what might happened if they were discovered. It couldn't be worse than his inability to act on the desires that ran through his mind. They seemed to be burning him from the inside out, and he didn't think he'd be able to take the sensation much longer.

"Not slow. Deliberate. Wouldn't want to let the view go to waste, after all." Aren smiled confidently, but his pace was merely an attempt to retain what little self-control remained to him.

Finally, he caught up to Asen, her hair now mostly free of the deleterious effects of their sandy entanglement. As his hands slowly came up to her hips, his neck craned down so that his lips neared the girl's ear, "I manage." Blue fingers slid across her body in almost imperceptible increments, without hurry, but possessed of a decidedly ravenous hunger.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Asen on June 16th, 2015, 7:09 am

Asen grinned up at the Akalak before her. "Uh-huh. You en't foolin' anybody, pretty boy," she said as his hands slid to her hips, "An' you're bein' unnecessarily serious. C'mon, tell a joke or somethin'. Laugh. I know you can do it."

She disapproved of the perceived seriousness of sex. It was something to be enjoyed by both parties, something fun. The men rarely seemed to understand that. Clearly she craved the physical parts of it, but also the emotional parts.

The digits that made their agonizingly slow journey up her body were beginning to make her squirm. He took forever. Having a long lifespan didn't mean he had to do everything at a snail's pace. Really, he could hurry up a bit.

The half-Dhani huffed and turned Aren's face towards her. Manage this, she thought, planting a passionate kiss on his lips. With one hand she kept him as still as she could while the other hand palmed his manhood through his clothing.

She broke away from the kiss with a raised eyebrow and a cocky grin, taking both hands away to rest on the blue forearms belonging to the handsome Akalak. His touch was still driving her mad. "I think-" she started, a shuddering breath interrupting her, "I think this wou- would be better without any clothes, don't you think?"

The blonde hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Aren's shorts, awaiting his permission. If his teasing went on any longer, he'd be earning himself plenty more bruised bite marks. She owed him several already for his painfully sluggish pace. He wasn't that old, he could speed up a bit.

|Speech| |Text|
Asen
Kintsugi

Words: 136836
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 11:41 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aren on June 19th, 2015, 10:00 pm

"Beauty is something that should be admired with all the sombreness of death..." Aren smiled, obviously not very serious, but he still did his best to sound somewhat committed to the joke. The façade didn't last very long, however, "Or so claim some stuffy philosophers somewhere, I'm sure."

The simple truth was that Aren liked to enjoy himself. He had nowhere to be, and certainly nothing better to do than appreciate the lovely form that he felt wriggling between his fingers. There was no rush, and in his opinion what they were doing was not something to be hurried, even if there was. Every moment should be an eternity onto itself, every sensation anticipated and savoured in equal measures, and time should be no more a concern for them than it was for a stone basking in the sun.

Honestly, the Akalak did not know if Asen subscribed to that particular school of thought, and unfortunately her hand reaching down to grab hold of a part of his body that he was rather fond of did not really help him judge which way she might go. It didn't really matter, Aren thought, after a moment. He'd just have to convince her that his way was the best way, and that's all there was to it. The half-Dahni's lips told him that maybe she wasn't in any more rush than he was, though, and that she was not nearly as against to going slow as she might like to seem.

"I think it doesn't matter what I think." Aren smiled softly, offering himself to her in no uncertain terms. He spread his arm outwards as if expectant of an embrace, and his eyes informed Asen of his silent consent.

She liked to be in control, he sensed. The warrior was almost the opposite. He lived his life in control; in control of his own mind, in control of his body, in control of a fight... sometimes it felt like he had to be control of every bloody thing. It was for this reason that Aren didn't mind giving up control, every once in awhile, under the right circumstances. Of course, while he'd let Asen do what she wanted with him, he might feel the need to assert himself every so often.

For a breath, the Akalak wondered if he'd ever see her again. He was probably going to be leaving Riverfall soon, and then they'd likely never cross paths again. The thought was somewhat unpleasant, but he refused to stay in this city, so he'd just have to appreciate the time he was able to spend with the Dhani girl while he was spending it.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Dove Brown on December 3rd, 2015, 10:01 pm

Your Grades!
Brought to you on the wings of a Dove!

Please remember to edit your grading request. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding your grade, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Name: Aren
XP Award:
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
Lore:
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
Notes: PM me if you return, and I will grade this for you.

Name: Asen
XP Award:
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
Lore:
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
Notes: You need to track which thread your XP comes from and at present it isn't tracked. Also, while squires do not pay seasonal expenses, per Nightmare's announcement they still need to be noted in your ledger as 0GM. PM me when your sheet is fixed and I will post your grade.
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)

Previous