Breakfast at Caelum's (Caelum, Maddoch)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby S'Essy on June 8th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Summer 85th, 515 AV

The pregnant Konti was rather sitting inside the nice little tavern than be outside. It was too hot to go out for her and for her baby. She loved Syna, but Syna loved them too much also, it was better to pay her respect when the Sun is not burning her. Beside taking long walks was not that easy anymore, as the little life inside of her was growing bigger and bigger. Soon it was time for her birth. Soon Syna and Laviku could both witness her first in Riverfall. She looked down to her big belly, laying one her hand on it and caress it.

Daughter of a Svefra man. Quite interesting, but she found the love of her life again in Riverfall. Not an Akalak but a child of Laviku instead. She forgot about all of Syliras, about her previous love. Syna's seer found her Call finally in this city and she was glad that she followed her instincts there. A new purpose for her. It was all perfect... at least for the Konti. She couldn't wish for a better life.

She looked up to her lover there, who was sitting next to her at the table. She was smiling at her lovingly, with a smile. Her hand wandered to his, caressing it gently. Sea blue eyes indicated her Svefra heritage. She loved to stare at those eyes. "Syna loves summer very much. I can't believe it's that hot outside, it's even too much for me, despite being marked by her." She said after a long silence.

Her joyful smile remained untouched but she went to other more important matters. "What should we name her? It's about time soon. Any day now, she might be born." They still didn't choose a name. And she was thirsty... She needed to drink something. She looked around and saw the person who was serving them. Suddenly a quick shiver went through her... he was a healer. Odd. A healer working there? She couldn't think about that more, she needed to drink! She raised her hand and waved it a bit. "Excuse me, can I get a glass of water please?" She ordered.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Achenar on July 11th, 2015, 11:53 pm

He never expected to find himself in a situation like this. His life experiences had pretty much assured that this was never in his future. But here he found himself, seated beside a lovely konti woman with a swollen belly, in a tavern. He was going to be a father. And that thought terrified him.

He glanced down at the konti lady, whose name he didn’t even know, and eyed the swell of her stomach. Petch. He wasn’t ready for this. He hadn’t even lived past fifteen years. What sort of life experiences would he ever teach a child aside from swears and staggering paranoia?

“Name?” He blinked at her, feeling the soft weight of her hand on his. His fingers curled around hers almost instinctively. Like he knew this was right. The svefra wracked his mind for names and found he had not the slightest idea. Clearly, this bundle of joy had to have been an accident. “I… er… How about Apple?” He offered with a crooked grin. His eyes followed hers as she called for the waiter, but the person he found was not a waiter.

“Caelum?” He blurted out. Oh, this made sense. He glanced around the room. Perhaps they were in Alements. “Did I… tell you I’m going to be a dad?” He glanced at the konti girl.

y
Achenar
Everybody lies

Words: 128093
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2015, 5:20 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)