Closed Inner Coil (Xen)

Seasonal Event

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Inner Coil (Xen)

Postby Traverse on July 21st, 2015, 5:52 pm

For the first time that evening it was Ssalaris's turn to be bashful, and a bit shy. Though from all Xen had heard and seen of the viper female, she may have taken many mates, the way she touched and handled Xen was quite gentle at first as she grew accustomed to using her human form in this new sensual manner. Her touches were light and exploratory, his own touches eliciting light and wonderful noises from her.

As the night drew on Ssalaris's confidence returned, and Xen found himself the subject to many enjoyable ministrations, the female viper rather tireless in her pursuit of pleasure and passion. Eventually he recalled drifting to sleep with Ssalaris curled up against his chest.

When he woke in the morning his female companion was gone, and their union was upon everyone's lips, mating in human form quite rare, especially at such a gathering. Though it may have been looked down upon, it was respect Xen saw int he eyes of many Viper males as he left the remains of the party.

Xen

Skills:

• Flirting 3
  • Investigation 2
  • Observation 5
  • Rhetoric 2
  • Seduction 3
  • Socialization 5
  • Storytelling 1

Lores:

• Gaining an Invitation to an Auspicious Viper Party
  • Lesser Viper Queens: Shlasszareness and Yuisslyissera
  • Ssalaris: A Weaver
  • Zareness: A Very Charming Lesser Queen
  • Ssalaris: Fierce When Appropriate
  • Learning the True Nature of Viper Parties
  • Engaging in an Enjoyable Evenign With Ssalaris

Rewards:

Xen's status has been raised slightly by his exploits at the Viper Soiree, despite the odd nature of his exploits, he has gained respect and renown among the Vipers of Zinrah, especially other males.

Additional Notes :
This was a fun thread, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, and there was a lot to be gained for Xen in this a fair amount of Xp and some status that will be a double edged sword moving forward. I plan to make Ssalaris an NPC in a weaving location in Zinrah, when that happens feel free to utilize her in threading if you so desire! Let me know if you feel I missed anything!

Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous