Amongst The Trees (Ari'Yahal, Aman)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A spot of blood on the desert, the dark keerdash trees leave in late spring with crimson foliage. Their ruddy shade is an occasional resting place for the Tatsuwaat tribe of Chaktawe.

Postby Hirem on October 11th, 2010, 5:54 pm

Hirem saw Ari'Yahal's quick glance at him, and caught the meaning of it quickly. Aman seemed much calmer now, and was in a much better position to negotiate. He still wasn't sure if trusting the Kelvic was a good idea, but he seemed honest enough. "Aman, do you mind if me and Ari'Yahal discuss what to do?" Whether he answered yes or not, Hirem didn't care. He motioned Ari'Yahal over and turned to her, keeping his voice low.

"I'm not sure if it is wise to trust him, but he seems to mean well. The only problem would be if he attacked out of fear again and hurt somebody... but we might be able to control him. I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt... maybe even let him into the caravan. After all, he seems strong. We could use another helping hand." Hirem glanced back at Aman and awaited his friend's response.

OOC :
I know this is a really short post, and I apologize. I think we should wrap up this thread soon, probably in the next round of posting or the one after that.

My PCs:
Hirem
Hirem
The golden age is over.

Words: 615712
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2009, 3:50 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Postby Aman on October 22nd, 2010, 5:40 pm

Aman

Aman's heart felt calmer as Ari spoke to him. He could see understanding in her eyes, and it soothed him, but pained him. It reminded him of his childhood, and his mother. He listened, hanging on her every word. Still battling his instincts, his mind screamed escape. But for the first time in his life Aman refused to listen. He stayed, and he looked the woman directly in her eyes. "Yes, I believe instinct is important. But I fear I have let it rule my life, and must learn to follow with logic as well as instinct."

The child's question amused him greatly, and he smiled as he bent down to Raziel's level. "Yes little one I am Kelvic." "There are many of my kind I am told, but I have only had the fortune to meet one other. A wise woman who is no longer living..." mentioning the final portion his voice grew soft. Almost wistful and his eyes turned to the west. The land of the dead, that his mother had told him of.

As Hirem interrupted his thoughts Aman sat down a little shaken by the wanderings of his mind. He merely nodded, and turned to face the water.
Aman
The Fire Within

Words: 9935
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2010, 5:32 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Hirem on November 11th, 2010, 12:17 am

As Hirem and Ari'Yahal talked, they heard some scuffling coming from the grove outskirts. They all turned to face the newcomers, which were two humans from the caravan. The first one waved at Hirem and Ari'Yahal. "Hey you two! Where have you been..." That was when they noticed Aman, and they immediately stepped forward. "Who's this?"

Hirem quickly darted between the Kelvic and the two men. "Don't worry, he's nothing dangerous!" He took a look back at Aman, and offered a quick smile before turning back to the two men. "In fact, he wants to come with us."

The men looked at each other, and the second one nodded. "He'll have to have an interview with the caravan master... but I don't see any problem." The first one eyed Aman carefully but offered no comment. "Let's go then." The two men started to walk away, beckoning for the others to follow them.

Hirem went back to Aman, and offered a hand. "Come with us. You've been lonely long enough... we could always use another hand." The Benshiran nodded, heading after the others, leaving the Kelvic to decide whether he wanted to be with others again or whether he wanted a life of isolation.

THE END

My PCs:
Hirem
Hirem
The golden age is over.

Words: 615712
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2009, 3:50 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)