Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings

Postby Sharps Lashscore on August 2nd, 2015, 3:40 am

Figured I'd give this roleplaying opportunity a try, I have been admiring others work here for nearly a month (admittedly) and the thing raising pause with me is I have no idea where to start (city-wise); for my rough, barbarian-type character. I think I will avoid the magic since It seems complicated, heh. Any advice is appreciated, and am eager to start!
Sharps Lashscore
Player

Words: 6430
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2015, 2:32 pm
Race: Human

Greetings

Postby Ssezzkero on August 2nd, 2015, 4:00 am

Howdy Sharps!

Glad to see you take an interest, we always love to see new creative minds coming about. Not all our cities will be open next season, so you're choices may be a little bit smaller in a month. However each city in Mizahar is unique and interesting in their own ways. (If you check out the moderator list in the lore, you'll see which cities are moderated and will be open next season ;).)

I'm partial to Riverfall, which is where you find my character. But the city is run by the powerful Akalak. While the Akalak are mostly an organized and disciplined race of warriors, they do have outcasts within the society that take in the darker jobs that the city needs, called the Cerulean. Not exactly barbarians, but an interesting subject of the race.

Let me know what you do when you get started, I look forward to seeing you around. :)
Ssezzkero
Player

Words: 249053
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Greetings

Postby Tribal on August 2nd, 2015, 8:17 pm

Welcome to Mizahar.

Riverfall is a fabulous city and I believe if you decide to start there you will have a wonderful time, especially with this lovely lady looking out for you! All the best and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Greetings

Postby Sharps Lashscore on August 26th, 2015, 3:42 am

Thank you for the warm welcomings of acceptance... I have indeed started but it is more of a bumbling around state. I am enjoying my stay, Tribal. Overstaying and being an inconvenience to everyone under the sun is optimal, howevers. :P
Sharps Lashscore
Player

Words: 6430
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2015, 2:32 pm
Race: Human