[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Liaisons, Junior Storytellers, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Tribal on July 4th, 2015, 3:01 am

Image
N O T E S
Hello and welcome to my office. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Endrykas and The Sea of Grass. You can reach me here or via PM and I will respond within 12 hours.


Winter 515

A lot going on this season. I have set up a table in the post below this one in order to try and keep everything organised. Naiya will be running a story this season, so be nice to her and remember that she is still in training.
Last edited by Tribal on December 7th, 2015, 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass
 
Posts: 564
Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Tribal on August 28th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Image

Winter 515 Events

Name Naiya 25th //pool// Tribal 33rd //pirates// Tribal 34th //children// Tribal 62nd //scavenge// Tribal Solo Mod Tribal Gnosis
Seirei Maybe
Kyo
Oliver
Ife
Azmere
Merevaika completed
Shahar completed
Rufio
Amunet
Pearl
Naiya
Graham Whipmane
Akasja
Ixzo
Last edited by Tribal on January 12th, 2016, 10:03 pm, edited 26 times in total.
User avatar
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass
 
Posts: 564
Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Rufio on September 4th, 2015, 11:42 pm

Moderated Thread Request

PC Name: Rufio
Skills you want to improve: Any.
Moderated thread: 13th Winter 515AV
Your interest in this thread: Rufio hasn't bonded to a Strider yet, this Winter seems ideal
Something you're willing to lose: Anything (even her heirloom, but not Dravite's button).
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yes! A serious injury (though no amputated limbs plz).
Preferred outcome: A Strider, a dagger, lores on Wanah'ite

  • Rufio winds up somehow at Wanah'ite
  • Something eerie & dangerous is afoot & Ru is hunted by something! (what or who I leave up to your amazing imagination!)
  • She becomes hopelessly lost and finds a Strider trapped dehydrated and starving
  • Rufio tries to free him but to no avail; she refuses to leave the horse stranded and they spend a terrifying night in Wanah'ite together
  • Something awful happens in the darkest hour of the night (whether it's mystical, godly wrath, some monster, hallucination, up to you)
  • Rufio manages to break off the antlers of a dead deer to wield as a dagger
  • The Strider gets free and helps a badly hurt Rufio (by this point) onto his back and takes them away from Wanah-ite
  • They're found by The Watch or stagger into Endrykas in a state and Ru is taken back to the River Flower
Last edited by Rufio on December 17th, 2015, 11:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Rufio
Player
 
Posts: 392
Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Location: Endrykas
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Kyo on December 3rd, 2015, 3:17 am



PC Name: Kyo.
Skills you want to improve: Any that apply?
Moderated thread (date): 33rd (through 61st?) of Winter, 515 AV.
Your interest in this thread: I'm hoping Kyo will be kidnapped, the unlucky guy. Plus the plot stuff we already discussed via PM.
Something you're willing to lose: Most anything. Preferably not his life but I'm up for anything that creates tension/character development.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Of course. He's always hurting himself or being hurt. And a broken finger might be nice, haha.
Preferred outcome: Kyo learns a bit about his past and maybe gets to tussle with some pirates? Not sure how he'll react to it all. Probably badly, whee!

*Note: I'm not certain if we have to sign up for a particular ship or not? Kyo would be on the one that returns to Endrykas later on; I'm guessing that's the one called Laviku's Plunder.

Also sorry if I was supposed to sign up by PM and I missed that info somewhere.


User avatar
Kyo
--
 
Posts: 303
Words: 328278
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 6:41 am
Location: Endrykas
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Kaitanu on December 5th, 2015, 5:46 am

Image
PC Name: Kaitanu
Skills you want to improve: Pretty much anything at this point, but I definitely want some more combat skills in there.
Moderated thread (date): Either the 33rd (pirate raid) or the 61st (pirates return).
Your interest in this thread: Action, adventure, developing Kaitanu's strength as an individual. I haven't decided if I want to have Kai be captured (33rd) or just be in on the rescue (61st). I'm leaning heavily toward the 61st because I hate to have him lose the progress he's made already. On the other hand, it might force him to face some issues about life and slavery and such. I'll let you know what I decide, but I wanted to make sure I signed up. Kai will want to help with the rescue, especially when he learns that Kyo was taken (and anyone else of whom he is fond). This might be a good chance for him to stand up for something rather than just lying down and taking whatever comes.
Something you're willing to lose: Not sure. Maybe his temper? That would be a first!
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yes (nothing that will kill him, please!)
Preferred outcome: Depends on whether or not I decide to have him captured or just part of the rescue, but either way I want him back in Endrykas when this is over.

Image
Common- Fluent
Pavi "spoken" and signed- Basic
Equine Language- Fluent
User avatar
Kaitanu
A Shattered Vessel Holds Nothing
 
Posts: 203
Words: 218710
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 6:28 am
Location: Sea of Grass, Cyphrus Region
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Ife on December 5th, 2015, 1:47 pm

Image

PC Name: Ife
Skills you want to improve: Hmm... logic maybe? Anything!
Moderated thread (date): 25th: The moon is extra bright tonight, keeping some awake. At Namak Springs, one of the pools glows a strange purple colour and those who dare to enter its waters find themselves in an alternative reality. [Moderated Event with Guest Storyteller]
Your interest in this thread: I'm really interested to see what alternative reality Ife will find herself in, and how she'll react.
Something you're willing to lose: Her understanding of the world? Haha, anything really.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yeah, but preferably nothing that will impact her fertility (Ife gonn' be preggers soon!)
Preferred outcome: A really interested, mind-bending story :)
Image
Threads: 5/5

As of the 15th Winter, Ife is pregnant. She will be suffering from sickness, bloating, and will be constantly ravenous. No food source is safe
User avatar
Ife
Chase the Sky
 
Posts: 108
Words: 87310
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 3:46 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Azmere on December 5th, 2015, 7:48 pm

Image
PC Name: Azmere
Skills you want to improve: The ones that matter
Moderated thread (date): 25th: The moon is extra bright tonight, keeping some awake. At Namak Springs, one of the pools glows a strange purple colour and those who dare to enter its waters find themselves in an alternative reality. [Moderated Event with Guest Storyteller]
Your interest in this thread: Not your typical Miz party
Something you're willing to lose: Arrows...stuck in targets/threats... maybe a shirt.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Minor please.
Preferred outcome:Awesomeness.


Scars are just stories that we wear. - Asmodeus

Textbox by Firenze
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.


where do you go when you don't know who you are?
User avatar
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost
 
Posts: 651
Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Location: Cyphrus
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Merevaika on December 5th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Merevaika


PC Name: Merevaika
Skills you want to improve: Nothing specific
Moderated thread (date): 34th: Many children orphaned by the raid on Endrykas are left without parents or homes to take care of them. Pavilions with enough to spare this winter are asked to take on a few extra mouths until something more permanent can be found.
Your interest in this thread: As a single woman with enough money on hand, she'd be pressurized to do it either by the Swiftminds/her sister Ywana's pavilion to stay on good relations with them.
Something you're willing to lose: Supplies, money, pride
Can your PC sustain an injury: If there is a reason too, a minor, yes.
Preferred outcome: An NPC child that she can teach the ways of theft and the Sea of Grass to.



PC Name: Merevaika
Skills you want to improve: Scavenging
Moderated thread (date): 62nd: People from all over Endrykas come to scavenge what they can from the dead pirates and rock battered ships.
Your interest in this thread: Merevaika would not miss the chance of free things
Something you're willing to lose: I don't know exactly what she could lose is, but material possessions other than her bow/animals.
Can your PC sustain an injury: If necessary, yes
Preferred outcome: Supplies, and maybe a new knife or two.
Pavi Common


Image
User avatar
Merevaika
Player
 
Posts: 654
Words: 569615
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Tribal on December 7th, 2015, 4:20 am

PC Name: Seirei
Skills you want to improve: Anything that applies.
Moderated thread (date): 25th: The moon is extra bright tonight, keeping some awake. At Namak Springs, one of the pools glows a strange purple colour and those who dare to enter its waters find themselves in an alternative reality.
Your interest in this thread: I would love to expose Seirei to more magic, and challenge her beliefs in the world around her.
Something you're willing to lose: Her current beliefs that magic doesn't really have a place in her life, and her certainty about the way the world around her works.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yes, but nothing that is likely to maim or cripple her, please. And nothing that will cause a miscarriage, since she's pregnant.
Preferred outcome: Character/story development, and a sense of wonder towards magic. Perhaps something as proof that is actually happened as well? (Said something could be an injury that proves the events in the alternate reality are real, or some small trinket like a non valuable stone from the alternate reality - just something that proves it wasn't a weird dream)


PC Name: Seirei
Skills you want to improve: Anything that applies.
Moderated thread (date): 34th: Many children orphaned by the raid on Endrykas are left without parents or homes to take care of them. Pavilions with enough to spare this winter are asked to take on a few extra mouths until something more permanent can be found.
Your interest in this thread: As a mother, Seirei is going to be especially sensitive to the plight of orphaned children.
Something you're willing to lose: Food, and other supplies stored for the winter.
Can your PC sustain an injury: It doesn't seem like it would be necessary, but if it is, then yes.
Preferred outcome: An NPC child that will come to Riverfall with Seirei when she leaves.


PC Name: Seirei
Skills you want to improve: Riding, Weapon; composite short bow, and any others that apply.
Moderated thread (date): 61st: The black ships return again, but this time, Endrykas is ready for them.
Your interest in this thread: One of Seirei's new family was taken away by the black ships. And if she is able to take in an orphaned child, then that child lost their parents, and possibly siblings to them as well. Seirei is going to do everything in her power to prevent the black ships and their crew from taking anything else.
Something you're willing to lose: Arrows, maybe? Her sense of safety.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yes, but preferably nothing that is likely to maim her, cripple her, or cause a miscarriage, please.
Preferred outcome: Character/story development, gaining a sense of confidence in herself and her abilities, and the defeat of the pirates.


PC Name: Seirei
Skills you want to improve: Anything that applies.
Moderated thread (date): 62nd: People from all over Endrykas come to scavenge what they can from the dead pirates and rock battered ships.
Your interest in this thread: It looks really interesting. :)
Something you're willing to lose: Arrows, if there are any surviving pirates?
Can your PC sustain an injury: I would prefer not, but if necessary, yes.
Preferred outcome: Loot, and supplies to help get her and her family through the winter.
User avatar
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass
 
Posts: 564
Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

Postby Amunet on December 7th, 2015, 4:37 am

PC Name: Amunet
Skills you want to improve: herbalism and philtering, perhaps some self defense skills
Moderated thread (date): 25th with the glowing pool
Your interest in this thread: the mystery and spiritual aspect of it.
Something you're willing to lose: open to negotiations.
Can your PC sustain an injury: she cant get too injured as she will be in the pirate event
Preferred outcome: better understanding of the gods, spirits, how djed works and/or her gift works.


PC Name: Amunet
Skills you want to improve: herbalism and philtering, perhaps some self defense skills
Moderated thread (date): 33rd with the Pirate raid
Your interest in this thread: She will be one of the captured
Something you're willing to lose: her entire family
Can your PC sustain an injury: yes this is possible
Preferred outcome: this story could go just about any direction. returns to endrykas on the 61st on one of the ships.


PC Name: Amunet
Skills you want to improve: foraging, Any
Moderated thread (date): 62st returning on the ship
Your interest in this thread: Amunet gets to gain some stores and stuff back to survive the rest of winter with now that she has to take care of her little brother.
Something you're willing to lose: open to negotiations.
Can your PC sustain an injury: she might be injured on the return from the pirate ship
Preferred outcome: get a little back of what she feels was owed to her and the people of Endrykas
User avatar
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!
 
Posts: 536
Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests