*waves* Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

*waves* Hello!

Postby Wikus on August 27th, 2015, 2:35 am

I've been poking around this page for a few days now, and now I've finally decided to step it and register an account.

Name's Mr. Clean, atleast my internet handle is, and I'd like to think I'm a seasoned roleplayer already. I have a few years of experience, most of them spent in games such as Neverwinter and Guild Wars 2, where I crafted my style and discovered my great love for RP.

Now that I don't really posess a computer that can run those beasts of games, nor the time to stay up hours and hours in order to roleplay, I've been looking around for a place I can re-ignite this great passion of mine... and that's how I ended up here! :)

I'm not going to lie: I'm a pretty unpopular guy in the world of RP. I tend to have this aura of unpleasentness in my posts, given that my characters usually tend to be the villans of the story, yet that won't stop me in trying to give you all a good laugh, a nice plot, or hopefully, a sad tear! :P

Looking forward to meeting some of your charactes and learning from seasoned roleplayers, which is what most drives me to sink in into this new universe that, being honest, looks cool as hell!
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

*waves* Hello!

Postby Ball on August 27th, 2015, 2:57 am

Welcome to Mizahar, please take the time to read the Starting Guide and the information it contains. Please note that your name does not match the rules regarding names on Mizahar as they do not have any titles such as 'the Wicked'
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

*waves* Hello!

Postby Wikus on August 27th, 2015, 3:15 am

First mistep, then!

It will be fixed right away, apologies! Still trying to inform myself on the rules and all, I guess I slipped. Thanks for the tip!
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

*waves* Hello!

Postby Ball on August 27th, 2015, 1:00 pm

That's okay, I just figured I lot you know
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes