Completed [Rearing Stallion] Starting Anew

Kayuqtuq starts a new life... and a new job.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Rearing Stallion] Starting Anew

Postby Kayuqtuq Snowsong on July 9th, 2015, 7:09 pm

Beodan seemed to watch Kayuqtuq carefully, and eventually placed his hand on her arm as he admitted that, yes, he was a Kelvic, a horse. "She... she was moose. Her name Avena." Everything seemed to tie itself together, the end of a story. The end of a night. He spoke of how Avena must be watching over her, as he embraced her, supporting her grief with longing. Please have that be true, Rhaus, please have her watch over me. "Will turn this night into story.That is what seems like." All her emotions swirled around like paint in a jar, mixing until there was nothing, nothing but a writer's mind putting pieces together, turning them into a story he starred in. She arose, scanning the room. "You good friend, if can call you that. I hop to meet again.But for now is goodbye, friend." Kevith sent her a nod of confirmation, and applause thundered. The other people seemed to think that it was some sort of play. She whispered a last goodbye to Beodan, and the young Vantha, clothed all in white, left the tavern.
Vani Common Nari Thoughts
Note: Kayuqtuq is only basic in Common, and particularly has trouble with grammar and the structure of words. If you notice she talks a little like a six-year old, that's why.
Note: Due to real life, posts will be delayed. I'm working hard on some non-Mizahar writing, and that plus school and various other things makes it hard to post.
Kayuqtuq Snowsong
The Bard

Words: 30583
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2015, 11:10 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[Rearing Stallion] Starting Anew

Postby Sayana on August 27th, 2015, 5:16 pm

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request. If there's anything I may have missed, please PM me and I'll be happy to look into it.

Kayuqtuq
Skills
  • Endurance: 1
  • Instrument: Lute: 3
  • Singing: 3
  • Acting: 1
  • Observation: 2
  • Socialization: 5
  • Interrogation: 1
  • Storytelling: 1
  • Intelligence: 1
Lores
  • Song: The Knight and His Horse
  • Beodan: Kelvic horse
  • The loss of Avena
Comments
Please put a timestamp at the top of your first post. I saw later on that you dated it the 29th of Summer, 515 AV but it is important for people to easily see what the timestamp is.

Next, please do not plagiarize. In your first post, you copied out word for word two the Inuit story and someone's song from Avanthal. It's perfectly fine to draw inspiration from traditional folklore of Earth, but write your own versions of the stories. Therefore, I did not award you storytelling in that post and awarded singing for your other song.

Beodan
Skills
  • Observation: 5
  • Rhetoric: 3
  • Singing: 2
  • Planning: 1
  • Socialization: 4
  • Interrogation: 1
  • Storytelling: 1
  • Persuasion: 1
Lores
  • Kayuqtuq: Vantha bard
  • Kayuqtuq: Lost her bondmate, Avena
  • Song: The Knight and His Horse
Miscellaneous
  • - 2 SM for the mug of ale

Comments: Cute little thread. I liked the horse song that you came up on the fly. They also connected surprisingly well. Just remember, the recommended minimum for posts is 300 words. Some of the posts in this thread were quite short.

Your Grader,

Sayana
Boxcode design: Firenze
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Previous