[Taloba] Character Registry - Fall 515 A.V.

Joining us for the Fall? Stop here and give us your info!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Postby Traverse on September 1st, 2015, 1:38 pm

Taloba, the pinnacle of what unity, strength, and determination can achieve. If you are a Myrian female with drive and purpose, you can be on top of the world, everyone else? Well you'll need to earn your place within the constant training, fighting, and betterment that is the Myrian way. Catch enough attention and you might just find yourself at the top too.

If you are going to be staying in Taloba this season fill out the little blurb below so we can get an idea of who you are and how to help you get the most out of your stay here. Enjoy your stay, and mind the spikes and skulls :)

Code: Select all
[b]PC Name:[/b] Your PC's Name Goes here.
[b]Age & Sex:[/b] This should be obvious.
[b]Purpose of Being In Taloba:[/b] Resident, Visitor, Came to Trade?
[b]Likes To Thread About:[/b] Anything you'd like in your threads.
[b]Dislikes To Thread About:[/b] Anything you don't want in your threads.
[b]Character Goals This Season:[/b] What are you bound and determined to get accomplished?
[b]Needs Training/Moderator Assistance:[/b] Be specific! Do you need to learn something or have something moderated? Let us know!
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes, no, maybe with help?
[b]Additional Comments:[/b] Anything else you'd like to add?
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Quzon on September 1st, 2015, 2:12 pm

PC Name: Quzon
Age & Sex: 27 yrs, Male.
Purpose of Being In Taloba: Resident
Likes To Thread About: Action, drama, romance, adventure, politics, and skill improvement.
Dislikes To Thread About: Average meet and greet type of social treads. (Above average is fine, like while hunting.)
Character Goals This Season: Growth in Any of the following skills: Hand Axe , Bodybuilding, Hunting, and Medicine.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Yes. Most likely in regards to a personal plot. A Pm will be forthcoming.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe, If asked.
Additional Comments: I am up for any type of thread, especially if they involve any of the above mentioned skills.

Quzon
Victory & Power

Words: 271667
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Kiva on September 3rd, 2015, 10:17 pm

PC Name: Kiva of The Crimson Sun
Age & Sex: 24, female
Purpose of Being In Taloba: Returning Resident
Likes To Thread About: Myrian life, and most things.
Dislikes To Thread About: Not much right now.
Character Goals This Season: I'm interested in finding Kiva some prospective men (or women) in her life (eventually), but wonder how that will turn out since she's an independent woman who don't need no man. I also want to explore Falyndar/Taloba locations, work on animal husbandry, and build physical skills. Maybe get back in the military.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not that I know of.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe with some help.
Additional Comments: Kiva's back in Taloba! Yay! Can't wait to get writing here again. <3 Please don't be shy if you want to thread - flashback, dream, training, etc etc.
★★★
ImageImage
Kiva
Player

Words: 225555
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2015, 7:34 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Urkut on October 5th, 2015, 11:04 pm

PC Name: Urkut of the Tiger Eyed
Age & Sex: 21, Female
Purpose of Being In Taloba: Resident
Likes To Thread About: I'm looking for combat and training, obviously, but I'd also like to explore Urkut's social ineptitude. Especially her relationships with animals and non-Myrians. I would also love to explore some of the locations in Taloba and surrounding areas because, even if these aren't new to Urkut, they're new to me.
Dislikes To Thread About: I'm open to most things as long as there is a vague plan to them. For example, I'm not really looking for romance for Urkut at the moment, although her falling in love/having an affair is something I'd be open to as a long-term plot arch.
Character Goals This Season: I'd like to improve Urkut's skills to raise her through the army ranks, as well as work on animal husbandry so that she can purchase and train a hunting cat next season.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I'm hoping to get a modded thread with Traverse to kickoff Urkut's career in the army, but otherwise I should be good.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure!
Additional Comments: I'm ready to thread with whoever has an idea. I'll get my plotnotes updated asap so you guys can check that out for thread inspiration.
Urkut
Player

Words: 31480
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2015, 9:04 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes