Closed [Rearing Stallion] And the People you Meet (Kayuqtuq)

Ferrin and Kayuqtuq stumbl upon each other while they are at the Rearing Stallion

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Rearing Stallion] And the People you Meet (Kayuqtuq)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 1st, 2015, 7:13 pm

Ferrin
Fall of 515 AV, Day 20

During the day in the Fortress City of Peace, the streets are bustling with people heading into different directions. Busy as always, and probably not as quiet as often you can imagine. Ferrins day started out slow, he decided that he should leave his weapons in the room at Heralds Arms with the door locked.

The bartender there told Ferrin that if he wants a quiet place during the day the Rearing Stallion is it. He also have Ferrin directions, so after a few turns he managed to reach the building. It's sign hung with red and white painted stripes, with a image of a horse in the background.

"The Rearing Stallion, this place seems interesting." Ferrin took his steps and walked towards the main door, opening it. He looked around feeling a tad bit flabbergasted. The design of the interior is pretty interesting, although it doesn't look very different from the first floor at the Heralds Arms, the only thing that Ferrin can see different is the dim lighting.

The best spots, that Ferrin was told was over by the hearth, luckily, barely anybody is here. Just a few customers and the employees of course. As well as the owners to. The smell of ale and cooked food wafted through the air, and Ferrins stomach rumbled a bit.

He smiled to one of the employees who seems to be washing open tables cleaning spilled ale. She noticed and waved for him to take a seat. Ferrin strolled casually over to the seats at the hearth and started to make himself comfortable.

He waits patiently as one of the employees walks over.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2