Svefra swimming

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Svefra swimming

Postby Aevian on October 7th, 2015, 4:34 am

Hello, everybody!

So, I've been working on my character sheet, while reading the Svefra lore page at the same time and I was wondering: Skill-point wise, would Svefra be very high up there? New PC only, I mean. The lore page mentions ALL Svefra being great swimmers a few times, with babies being thrown into the ocean (before they can walk!) but then a few places also talks about a common place new Svefra put RB/SP is swimming, which would mean that they aren't as great as the lore page says. Or something.

Basically: Would I need to put points in Swimming, or would Aevian already be very good in the water?
FratavaThoughtsCommon
Aevian
Player

Words: 6499
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Svefra swimming

Postby Tribal on October 7th, 2015, 4:56 am

Safe to assume they know more about the water, but you're still going to have to build up swimming points.

Edit: A bit like Drykas being amazing with animals / great horse riders. One two flashbacks will put you ahead in no time!

Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes