Question about the Zith and making a CS...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Draon on November 22nd, 2015, 6:34 pm

Hey there, Bahamut here, and I'm a newbie here.
I have a question regarding two things:

1.)The Zith's language. When the page said Zith do not talk like sophisticated humans, would they talk like this "Bahamut no like knight."? How exactly do they speak?

2.) Do I have to use the coded templates already used? Or can I add my own CSS touch to it?

Thanks.
To do or not to do is not the question, the question is why?
Draon
Common sense is not common

Words: 2498
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2015, 1:56 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Postby Neologism on November 22nd, 2015, 7:31 pm

Hey Bahamut! I'm the Storyteller in Lhavit, and I think I can answer you're questions for you. :)
    1) Here is the language exerpt from the Zith lore:
    The Zith language is made up of a series of subsonic and ultrasonic sounds so only they may speak it, this means only Full-Blooded Ziths may understand it, Mixed-Bloods are unable to. It is through this unique form of communication that they are capable of identifying one another as well as communicate. Males that have learned non-Zith languages speak them with deep, rich voices although at times the occasional squeak or deep rumble can be heard. Females speak other languages with smooth, almost erotic voices that are punctuated at times with deep rumbles similar to the males. They have no written form of their native language, although some have learned to write in others.
    Zith language is subsonic and ultrasonic sounds that only they can speak and understand. It also goes over expected accents from Zith in the more common lanugages. Other than that, they speak at whatever level proficiency they have in the languge.

2) So long as you follow the form for your CS, you are more than welcome to add your own coding and creativity to it! :)

I also would like to direct you to our Rules, where you can find more information on naming. You're account is supposed to be simply your character name (spaces are allowed), so make sure you fix that before you start playing!

Welcome and good luck! :)
Ivory Heart Zintila The Constellations The Shinya
Council of Radiance (WIP) Star Gazing Gazette
Neologism
AS of Lhavit, DS of Zeltiva

Words: 621787
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Draon on November 22nd, 2015, 8:36 pm

Ahh, thank you. That has curtainly answered my questions.

I'll look into that, and change my name.
To do or not to do is not the question, the question is why?
Draon
Common sense is not common

Words: 2498
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2015, 1:56 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet