New to this.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New to this.

Postby Casius Skirata on December 15th, 2015, 4:41 am

Hello everyone I'm Casius but most people call me Cas. this is the first time i have done any kind of RP and i am a little nervous. From what i have seen every here is welcoming. I hope to build my RP skills and character with you all!!
To hunt successfully, you must know your ground, your pack, and your quarry.
Casius Skirata
Player

Words: 1455
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2015, 2:15 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

New to this.

Postby Nivel on December 15th, 2015, 5:10 am

Welcome :) I hope you enjoy your time here and don't let the lore overwhelm you you'll get the hang of it before you know it.
Make sure to read over the welcome message you got in your messages and if you have any questions feel free to ask them in Chat.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

New to this.

Postby Firenze on December 17th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy writing here. Take your time getting settled in, I know it might seem like a lot but once you get the hang of things it gets much better. Feel free to ask if you ever have any questions or concerns!
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

New to this.

Postby Noah Amuel on December 18th, 2015, 12:30 am

Hi Casius,

Try not to be too overwhelmed by the lore, as it is expansive and overwhelmed me when I first started playing. As Firenze said, don't be afraid to ask questions or voice your concerns. We'll be happy to help. And, as Nivel said, all three of us reside in chat often along with many, many others so if you don't feel comfortable privately messaging someone about your questions or concerns, you're welcome to ask and voice them in chat. Nivel and I don't bite. I'm not sure about Firenze, though. :)

Happy writing and have fun!
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Words: 295310
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2014, 9:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes