A heavy volme (of scrap)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

A heavy volme (of scrap)

Postby Faradae on December 21st, 2015, 3:18 pm

Scrappity scrap scrap
Faradae
Your favourite birb.

Words: 140559
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2015, 12:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Apologies

Postby Faradae on September 19th, 2017, 3:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I have something to say, and some apologies to make:

I've been less than slightly inactive ever since the beginning of summer, and I made so many promises to get active again soon. I promised replies, and I never wrote them. I'm sorry for that!

The reason? Writer's block, a lack of motivation, a lack of ideas. I simply couldn't bring myself to write, or do anything creative at all. I've been struggling with mental health problems for a long time, and I've finally started therapy, so there's some hope I'll find my way back to the person I used to be - but I'll need some time. To free myself of the constant guilt of letting everyone down, I'll be on hiatus. I won't start threads with anyone who doesn't explicitly say they're fine with waiting for replies for half a year.

I'll get everything else done, but I can't say when. I'll finish quest threads as quickly as I can since those concern so many people and depend on an ST's valuable time, but I'm not making more promises about other threads that I can't hold.

Again, I'm sorry! See you soon, Miz (hopefully).

- Fara
Faradae
Your favourite birb.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

A heavy volme (of scrap)

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on September 19th, 2017, 5:50 pm

Come back to us happy and healthy, Faradae!
Until then...will miss you and blessings!
S~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

A heavy volme (of scrap)

Postby Faradae on March 27th, 2018, 12:52 pm

Heyho!

Took me half a year of getting better, but here I am! Ready to get my things settled and try to get back into the flow of writing. Thanks for putting up with my disappearance, and for all the good wishes!
Faradae
Your favourite birb.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook