Just starting out.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Just starting out.

Postby Nakira on December 23rd, 2015, 1:23 am

Hello, I'm fairly new to role play and have never been on a forum. I found this site and became enraptured by how deep the lore is. I'm nervous but I'm hoping I will have fun while at the same time improving my writing skills.
Nakira
Player

Words: 3853
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2015, 12:52 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Just starting out.

Postby Sybel on December 23rd, 2015, 4:32 am

Hi Nakira!

I'm proud to be the first to welcome you to Mizahar. I'm glad you're enjoying the lore. I know it can be a little intimidating at first, so it helps to pace yourself and to re-read articles as many times as you have to.

If you have any questions you can ask me, in the chat featured above, or any of the wonderful moderators around here.

Oh and happy holidays! :D

"I am wild, full-blooded and a trifle reckless." - Ser Arthur Conan Doyle
Sybel
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 310247
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2012, 4:53 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Just starting out.

Postby Faradae on December 23rd, 2015, 8:51 am

Greetings, Nakira!

I've only been here for a couple of days myself, but let me ease that nervousity you describe - the people here are freindly and welcoming, as well as helpful when it comes to questions. I am personally not very suited to answering most of said questions you might have, due to my own aforementioned newness, but I am certain that you will find your way around as quickly as I did.

As Sybel said, the chat is a great option to get in touch with the community and also get quick answers to unclarities.

In any case, I'd be enchanted to roleplay with you one day c:
Faradae
Your favourite birb.

Words: 140559
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2015, 12:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Just starting out.

Postby Adyel on December 23rd, 2015, 6:30 pm

Hey Nakira, glad you have joined us on Mizahar!

If you have questions you can ask me or me on my alt (Ferrin Al'Mandrikan). I can try to answer some for you. I've been on Mizahar for some months now. Just letting you know that these folks are always gregarious and are welcoming.

May the Roleplay rise within you! And have fun!

Oh and also, what I found helpful was the Help Desk to. So that's another place to get some questions answered. :)

Hope your stay at Mizahar is a great one. And happy holidays.
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Just starting out.

Postby Gossamer on December 23rd, 2015, 11:28 pm

Welcome to the site. We are eager to find out where your starting out and what kind of character your going to create. Let us know if you need help work your character sheet. Miz gets kinda complicated to begin. But it does get easier the more you get used to navigating the site.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)