Hoping to get to know everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Salinti Parsnip on January 10th, 2016, 11:05 pm

I was wading through the lore pages of Mizahar, about six different tabs open just during in the process of choosing a race, when I thought it might be time to actually set up an account and say hello. I don't usually bother making an account on a site until I've sorted through the larger picture, got a good feel for the community, read everything that caught my interest, but I've been at it for a few hours now and am convinced that I'll like it here just fine. So I take a step back from my frenzied research, take a breath, and say hello to anyone out there listening.

Hey, my name is Autumn (sometimes going by Squid on other corners of the internet) and I'm thrilled to be joining this site. I've been writing and roleplaying since I was about twelve years old, though I like to think that my skill has improved decently since those days! Despite loving the format I've only gotten into a few forum based RP sites in the past, and none of those took place in an overarching already created world like this one does. For now I'll just be sticking with the one character, but once I get my feet wet I fully intend to make a few more to explore any enticing possibilities.

Needless to say, I am excited to be here. I fully plan to go back into the pages of lore right after this, constructing a character that fits in well with the already established world while still adding my own personal flare where it counts. If you have any questions for me feel free to shoot, and I'll do the same if I find myself unsure of specifics around here.

I hope to settle in nicely here in the world of Misahar! It seems so unique, I'm eager to join the community.
Salinti Parsnip
Player

Words: 6551
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2016, 10:48 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Anthere on January 10th, 2016, 11:31 pm

Welcome to Miz! If you have any questions, I'm totally willing to help out!
Anthere
Player

Words: 22788
Joined roleplay: October 18th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Archailist on January 10th, 2016, 11:34 pm

Always lovely to see a new member of the community eager to get stuck neck-deep into the ocean of lore. Welcome!

If you've got any questions or want to bounce any ideas off others, feel free to pop into the Mizahar chat. There's often someone around and we're always happy to offer any advice and answer any questions, at least to the best of our ability!

Wish you the best of luck in your new character!
Archailist
And the potter said unto the clay, BE WARE...

Words: 942771
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2013, 8:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Nola on March 9th, 2016, 5:34 am

Welcome to Miz! It's so nice to see someone new, and I really do hope you grow to love Miz and the community as much as the rest of us!

Miz is so unique and amazing, you're sure to have fun simply exploring all the lore let alone threading! I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask. Any of the established players would be happy to help you out!
Nola
If You Please...

Words: 16488
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2014, 11:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes