Abandon

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Abandon (open)

Postby Tierranalin on November 23rd, 2010, 3:15 am

She flinched when he ran his hand over the wound. She flicked her head several times gesturing him to look away for a moment. She stood but kept her weight off of the sore hip. She was tall for a wolf and wide across her shoulders.

She waited till he was looking away then she turned back to her human form. "Don't turn around yet" She said as she dressed herself again. She sighed looking down at her cloak that was knotted with blood. "Looks like I'm going to have to wash this" she said. "You may turn around now" she said gently.

She stood 5'5'' tall and held a more slender frame as a human. She looked around her once again. "Thank you for this, I am in your debt...?" she paused "I'm sorry but do you have a name? Forgive my uneasiness but I believe bandits move through here often." she said rubbing her shoulder. "I have to clean this" she said looking down at her cloak. She then moved slowly with a bit of a limp towards the waters edge. "You travel alone?" she asked.
Tierranalin
Child of the moon

Words: 47682
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2010, 11:42 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Abandon (open)

Postby Vladimir Constantine on November 23rd, 2010, 3:25 am

His ear's shifted as she spoke, "The name is Vladimir Constantine, pleasure to meet you...miss?" he squinted his eye's as he spoke. "And yes i do, but it seems our path's must cross here.." he shifted his eye's as she dipped her leg in the river's edge.

"What's a young traveler doing out here?" he rasped as he motioned to some fallen fur, "Just a question... do you happen to be a kelvic?" he sighed as he moved from the edge back into the bushes.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, only then will the world find peace" - Jimi Hendrix
Vladimir Constantine
Player

Words: 3184
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2010, 8:54 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Abandon (open)

Postby Tierranalin on November 23rd, 2010, 3:38 am

She smiled a white smile "Tierranalin" she said with her hand extended awaiting his in a friendly shake. "The pleasure is mine" she said. She nodded "indeed I may have perished for good had we not met" she said as she cleaned her cloak.

She looked up at him this time through dark eyes "Traveling. What else?" she said with a laugh. She looked to the fur the back at him "Yeah Kelvic born" she said looking at her somewhat damaged blade. "I was on a hunt when that happened" she gestured to the blood steins on the floor.
Tierranalin
Child of the moon

Character sheet

Abandon (open)

Postby Vladimir Constantine on November 23rd, 2010, 3:45 am

"Ah..Good" he said with a smile, as he hefted his knapsack "I see.. you know of any town's around here?" he said as he started walking, he turned to her "that's a nice name..a little long" He chuckled as he slowly turned to avoid a branch

"Well, my dear are you coming or not?" he then turned his gaze straight ahead.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, only then will the world find peace" - Jimi Hendrix
Vladimir Constantine
Player

Character sheet

Abandon (open)

Postby Tierranalin on November 23rd, 2010, 3:59 am

She picked up her bad and walked with him "No but if we wait till dark then we will have fresh food and we could always make camp" she said. She laughed softly with him "Call me Tierra or Ra. My brother used to call me Ra" she said with a weak laugh. "Do you know where you are going? because food is the other way" she said stopping and pointing in the other direction.
Tierranalin
Child of the moon

Character sheet

Abandon (open)

Postby Vladimir Constantine on November 23rd, 2010, 4:05 am

Vlad glared at her before speaking "Then you lead the way." he turned heel's before speaking again "So...Tierra...i assume you know where food is because..your kelvic?" he scoffed as they stepped through the forest.

"How'd you get injured that bad? surly bandit's couldn't have done that much damage...Especially to a kelvic" he said as they continued walking, he noted a shift in the air..."I don't think we should go this way...there could be a possable ambush..up ahead"
Vladimir Constantine
Player

Character sheet

Abandon (open)

Postby Tierranalin on November 23rd, 2010, 4:44 am

She smirked and started to walk. "I know where food is because I was the one who sealed its death certificate" she said with a laugh "I was hunting when I got hurt but I hurt them also" she said. "Stag, big one, broken antler and possible broken hip" she said as she looked to the ground and felt some dirt with her fingertips.

"I'm used to hunting alone but I hadn't planed my attack as well as I normally do. I jumped for the neck but it swung round and I ripped into its rump. My teeth didn't sink in as much so naturally I fell and it turned and went for my scar. Smart animals will do that, they go for weak areas." she said looking down. "Bandits did the damage in the first place" she said "But no they couldn't have done what you viewed" she said.

"I'm down wind from him, I know he's there but only because I followed the blood" she said "We could loop around and try get on the right side of the stag?" she suggested.
Tierranalin
Child of the moon

Character sheet

Abandon (open)

Postby Vladimir Constantine on November 23rd, 2010, 4:50 am

Vlad chuckled "So...not the big bad wolf eh?" he laughed, as he followed her leaf's crunching underfoot.

"So...you can turn into a wolf whenever, you feel like it?" vlad said as he spat on the ground, as he moved a branch away from him hearing the stag howl in pain, he sighed as he spoke "Bandit's shouldn't be a problem for you.." he noted that she was limping and a small seal on her hip..

"What's that?" Vlad pointed to her hip.
Vladimir Constantine
Player

Character sheet

Abandon (open)

Postby Tierranalin on November 23rd, 2010, 5:43 am

"What do you mean?" she asked over her shoulder. "Yeah I'm more wolf than I am Human." she said with a laugh "The wolf comes naturally". She looked up hearing the stag herself. "He's still strong but not as strong" she said looking back to Vlad. "Believe it or not Bandits are a problem" she said. "They gave me that scar that you so kindly stitched back up" she said.

Tierranalin
Child of the moon

Character sheet

Abandon (open)

Postby Vladimir Constantine on November 23rd, 2010, 11:12 pm

He nodded silently, as he stepped next to her flashing the scar he had running down his left cheek, "So...You travel alone...? Why?" he whispered as an owl hooted and chirped.

They came across the stag, who was by now showing sign's of fatigue as it staggered around in the front of them "So...your plan of action here?" Vlad whispered as he pointed to it.
Vladimir Constantine
Player

Character sheet

Previous