Better Late than Never

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Better Late than Never

Postby Cor Alspach on January 31st, 2016, 3:50 am

1. Name -
Anything, as long as it aint’ late for dinner :P I usually go by aLittleBirdie or GetYourGoat but just Cor does as well

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? -
Lotta. I started forum roleplaying ten-eleven years ago, mostly on warrior cat sites. Since then I’ve been a part of so many sites either as a player, as a mod, or as an admin. I was running eleven different sites at one time :D That was fun. Over the last few years I’ve rp’d less and less as life happened to the point where I’ve hardly written over the past two. Then boredness happened I here I am!

3. How did you find us? -
A top rp site after a couple of days umming and arring over whether I want to get into rp again. I did.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? -
All! Buut..I’m pretty limited to just forum and I’m cool with that ^_^

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? -
I like writing about characters that have...characters? They need to become two-dimensional really quick in order for me to continue writing them for any length of time. I also enjoy writing about animals and just for all the resume hunters out there, technical WordPress documentation is okay :D I don’t like writing monotony and meet and greets would definitely not be my strong point. I’m happy to do to them but my character is probably going to do something stupid

6. What’s your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? -
So much, so much! The system is so complex and layered, it makes me giddy. I have some lore ideas brewing and can’t wait to send them out. I also really like all you other players I’ve played with so far and the ones I have yet to. As somewhat of a forum rp veteran I can definitely say there’s something good here and I’m super excited to be a part of it! (If you can’t already tell by the amount of exclamation marks and smilies :P )

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? -
There are some things that can be tricky for me to track down...Like I’m sure I saw an exclusive Syliras shop list at some point but now for the life of me can’t figure out where it went :D I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it though over time.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? -
I want Miz to take me to another world and show me incredible stories -- it is already well on its way and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? -
Yup! Coming to a World Development centre you.

10. Anything else you want to talk about? -
The nailpolish thread is threatening my femininity as I only have one...something tells me I might be picking up some more pretty soon ha
Last edited by Cor Alspach on February 1st, 2016, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cor Alspach
Player

Words: 40048
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2016, 5:32 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Better Late than Never

Postby Firenze on January 31st, 2016, 6:10 pm

Welcome!

I've seen you around a little and I think your character looks very interesting! I can't want to see what your creative mind comes up with :)

You've done quite a bit of roleplaying and that's awesome, it's nice to see a veteran come onto the site.

If you have trouble finding things I've found google actually is a pretty good way to search, just type what you're looking for along with 'mizahar' and it'll usually pull it up!

Look forward to reading your stuff and seeing you around! If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM.

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Better Late than Never

Postby Liminal on January 31st, 2016, 9:33 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Better Late than Never

Postby Yisanareysin on February 1st, 2016, 12:36 am

Welcome to Miz :3
(If you ever end up in Alvadas, feel free to drop me a pm. Rey's always looking for fellow spies ;D)
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Better Late than Never

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on February 1st, 2016, 12:42 am

Timestamp

Welcome Cor!

I was glad to be one of the first to RP with you. And I'm happy that you have decided to join Miz. Hope your stay is stupendously exciting.

Also, lets work out more details on our next thread. Perhaps Ferrin can earn some father skills or something so that he could explore little cors mind in fun little threads. Perhaps gain the trust of the child as well? :)

Just, let me know ok? We've talked about it through PMS just making sure if we have the perfect thread going on. :thumsup:

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2