Syliras love interest

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Syliras love interest

Postby Clyde Sullins on February 25th, 2016, 2:25 am

So, Clyde's been in Syliras for awhile, and I'm interested in having him interact with some people a bit more deeply.

Something that he's not had in awhile is a love interest. Its always interesting when he does fall for someone, and tends to make for an interesting plot whichever way it turns out, with Clyde being who and as he is. And his last girlfriend was over a year ago, which was a ghost, so suffice to say he's had a dry streak.

I'm not really sure how it'd come up, I'd hope it'd come about naturally from rping with another pc and end up leading to that.

Or perhaps not, and he'd just end up ticking the other person off, or throwing them into the void. *shrugs*

Either way, I'm interested in seeing Clyde meet and interact and possibly fall in love or lust or some other manner of attachment. Or as much as a Chaon who is bent on... Well being a Chaon... As much as such a person can really fall in love.

Perhaps it'll be a good soul who will try to turn him to good. Perhaps he'll instead corrupt them. Or a foul soul to drive him to ever deeper lows. Or something else entirely. Who knows.

Just seeing if anyone in Syliras, or perhaps planning to come soon, is interested in a possible love interest plot, or meeting and seeing where such might lead.

Happy rping,

Clyde Sullins
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)