Hello Friends!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Friends!

Postby Tahar on March 2nd, 2016, 3:05 am

Hello all! I'm brand spankin' new and am looking forward to participating in some great storytelling with some great people (if I can get through all the lore). I've met a few in the chat, but hopefully I get to meet more of you.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
I'm JJ, originally from Canada but currently living in New York.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I spent probably close to twelve years doing interactive story roleplaying (ISRP) on various unique chat roleplay sites. Starting about two years ago I migrated to forum roleplaying because real life was too hectic to sit and roleplay for long periods of time (I'm a lawyer. BOOOOOO!). One thing I've always done was to join RPs with unique user-created settings, and so I have little experience with roleplaying in existing IPs.

3. How did you find us?
The magic of Google!

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades, though I was very partial to political intrigue back in the day. However, you can't really go wrong with a good old-fashioned adventure now and then!

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
Oh, the little interactions between characters, definitely. After all, that's what makes the world go.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The lore, definitely. It's a bummer that several of the domains are closed for business, because the creativity flowing in this place is incredible.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
The sheer amount of material, I guess? It feels like the first day of school all over again. "Read chapters 1-3, and there will be a pop quiz tomorrow." But no, hopefully I'll have a good enough grasp of the material to come up with my character soon.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
To be challenged creatively, because isn't that why we all roleplay?!

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Anything besides my waistline.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Drop by and say hello! Looking forward to meeting some swell people.
Tahar
Player

Words: 750
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2016, 6:08 pm
Race: Human, Benshira

Hello Friends!

Postby Pulren Marsh on March 5th, 2016, 12:05 am

Welcome to the site! You'll find that people in chat are mostly agreeable to helping out, especially should you find a green name in there. They are chat moderators and while the general populace is very helpful, they are especially so. If you need anything, let us know.

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Hello Friends!

Postby Ball on March 5th, 2016, 2:47 am

Hello Tahar! Welcome to Mizahar as Pul said Greenies in chat are awesome (is one)

Also poke the CSLs they will be helpful.

What region of NYS did you move to from their friendly neighbour above? (I am from NYS)
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello Friends!

Postby Nola on March 9th, 2016, 3:17 am

Welcome, welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Nola
If You Please...

Words: 16488
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2014, 11:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes