Dominion (Nightmare)

Nivel learns a new type of magic

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Dominion (Nightmare)

Postby Nivel on March 12th, 2016, 8:18 am

“You wanted to see me” Nivel asked her patron after slipping into her room unannounced.
Sera grey was sitting on her bunk doing some needle work but wasn’t startled by the tiny mages sudden arrival.
“I must have told you a thousand times, you need to knock before entering a room.” The Mage knight said dryly with her eyes not leaving the bound fabric she held over her lap.
“Oh…sorry” Nivel hung her tiny head in embarrassment.
“What am I going to do with you” Sera Grey shook her head and placed her project gently beside her. “I request your presence but I’m not the one you have business with. It is something far greater” She stood up and headed for the door. “Follow me.”

It wasn’t hard for Nivel to know whom or what she would be meeting with but she didn’t dare speak it’s name. She had to wonder what the Windoak could possibly want from her but she knew it had to be important. She couldn’t help feeling a touch nervous considering the last time she had encountered the great tree it involved a monumental task involving her Pycon comrades.

“Will Arch and Ball be coming?” Nivel asked as she struggle to keep up with Sera Grey’s long strides.
“As far as I’m aware you were the only one requested. Afraid I’m unable to share much information than that”
“Oh..it’s a surprise then.” Nivel tried to sound excited but she was far to nervous of what could possibly await her.
“Try not to fret, I have a feeling it isn’t of dire circumstance”
The pycon breathed a little easier but she still wondered what other reason she could have been summoned. Was she not living up to the standards of the knight hood, was she not doing enough, was she getting a promotion? Her pycon curiosity was painful when things became ambiguous.

Nivel once again traveled down the familiar but confusing passages that become more and more littered in armoured knight as she travelled deeper towards the best kept secret in Syliras. When Nivel started to see more knights in robes she knew she was getting close to beholding the unnatural beauty of the the great Windoak. Excitement began to merge in with her anxiety the closer she got to the inner sanctum.

The large doors were finally opened in front of her and could see the lustrous garden with the intimidating creature that summoned her. With an encouraging nod from Sera Grey Nivel cautiously walked up to the tree to see what was requested of her.
“Hello Great Tree, what do you need of me?” Nivel waved cheerfully.

Credit for Boxcode goes to Estrellir Konrath
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1