Night in the Fortress (Keda)

The time: mid-night. Location: Deep in the City of Peace...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Imass on September 24th, 2012, 7:07 pm

Imass flipped his hips towards the Symenestra and barked a laugh of contempt. This was totally out of his character, but perhaps his dark side's influence was coming onto him, even for a fleeting moment. He lost everything now. He needed to convince this scumbag what life was all about. He needed to show him the true conversation. Reasoning and logic was all thrown away now!

"You are not scum?" Imass chortled with blood-lust eyes, "You are right about one thing though, it is no use talking to me... with words! If you want to have a real conversation with me then fight me. The only true conversation you can have with a man is through a fight! Draw your blade! If you don't have one raise your fists. Convince me through mortal battle!"

Imass saw unsheathed his sword and flung it behind him. He raised his fists high to his face and tucked his chin in, "What say you?"
Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Keda on October 1st, 2012, 3:17 am

"I say it would be useless. I don't fight anymore and with you compared to me it would be like throwing a brick at glass. I'm frail and I wouldn't win. But, I have other means of actions..." He wanted to tell the truth, he was glass against a strong brick. He was also trying to be a little, mysterious with how he felt on what else he could do through actions. It wasn't in any means a 'good' thing, but it would hopefully feel good none the less.

Keda was truly a dirty 'spider', but he couldn't help that this was the only man he had sexual desires for.
Hello hello. I'm glad to be here and if you can be kind to a creature like me, let me know, yeah?

Character Sheet: (updated regularly)
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic23442.html
Keda
Demon of Many Purporsions

Words: 13628
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2012, 7:20 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Imass on October 5th, 2012, 5:13 pm

Imass raised an eyebrow in the grim blood lust of his dark side tried to struggle free to the surface. His meditation was working thus far, but things seemed to be getting worst.

The Knight brandished his sword, tapping it in his shoulder. The suspicious man was continued to talk to him, but he wouldn't fight him. Imass thought about it for a moment and responded with voice full of conviction, "Have you no Honor!? You continue to detest my word, yet you draw no weapon! What is wrong with it peasant? Do you want to challenge me or not?"

Imass glimmered in his dark chain-mail. Behind him loomed the scene of the torn up room. The question still begged whose room it was and why it was searched? The Akalak warrior waited impatiently for a reply, all the while continuously looking over his shoulder at the messy room.
Imass

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Keda on October 11th, 2012, 8:17 pm

"I have Honor but I wont be killed for someone's anger. Just, I will not draw any weapon for I am a weapon myself, you should know. I don't want to be broke for stupidity thank you. This is not an honorable situation if you try to fight that subject." He huffed and then he felt himself get lost in the man's own anger. He hated when that happened slowly you could tell that his own other was coming, the more 'evil' one, if you could even call him that.

"You pain me, blue creature." Keda himself sounded shocked that he even said that. He was slipping and he wasn't liking it. Maybe the handsome man was just no good..?
Hello hello. I'm glad to be here and if you can be kind to a creature like me, let me know, yeah?

Keda

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Imass on October 18th, 2012, 12:17 am

Imass' eyes grew wide when the pale skinned creature said he would not draw weapon for he was but a weapon himself. He heard enough from this Symenestra's round-about way of talking. He had given the vile scumbag too many chances, yet he seemed not to understand even then. This guy was obviously not from Syliras and obviously up to no good, despite being clean of any illegal items. Imass needed to do something, because this self proclaimed weapon would not be out on the streets of Syliras under his watch.

The Knight curled his fingers in a fist at Keda's response and stepped forward with gaunteleted hands, "Lies! You have no honor! I gave you options. I granted you mercy, but now I must act before you and... your kind can do any harm to the city."

The Knight stepped forward and shot a hardened hand outwards. He aimed to grab the symenestra's skinny brittle arm. The big three hundred pound Akalak had strong, rough hands; if successful in gripping the pale guy, he would squeeze as hard as he could and drag him down the hall. The Blue Knight was going to throw the fool out of the city himself. He would not allow Keda to walk freely among these walls, because his freedom meant the compremise and safety for the rest of small folk. This was Imass' Duty and he would carry it out until the very end, no matter the repurcussions.

If Keda refused to be grabbed and dragged out, then Imass would attempt to strike him with a gaunteleted fist across the jaws.
Imass

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Keda on October 19th, 2012, 1:30 am

"Please let go! I have done nothing wrong you ill tempered fool." Keda tried to back away from the hand but was not exactly successful. "I can walk on my own, I don't need your help. And I don't need your help breaking my arm." He hissed in pain as it would grab harder, making him almost cry out in pain. It honestly felt like it was going to break so he tried to get away himself.

"Listen, I'll leave you alone now, just don't through me out. This is the only place I know of that accepts me more than I could imagine. Please, I beg of you now." Back to his some what normal self he began to struggle walking. His nails tapping the armor around the man as they walked fast paced it seemed. His bird had come down and flew in front of the knight on accident, landing on a building and watching them.

"This isn't all that right you know. You're supposed to be a knight, not a knight who doesn't know any rights to citezens who do nothing wrong."

Keda

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Imass on October 25th, 2012, 5:36 pm

Ser Imass watched on silently as Keda continued to rebuke him. Ill tempered fool? The Akalak's face scowled at the remark. He grinded his teeth silently and squeezed harder. This foul creature was barely cooperating with him. He continued his insolence. Walking quickly down the long hallways he tried to get out of the housing sector before he woke up any lawful citizens from their rest.

After a while the Symenestra finally changed his mind. The Knight stopped and listened to the man's groveling and begging. He stopped in front of a building where a bird watched ominously, but he paid it no attention. For a split moment he reconsidered his actions. Perhaps this creature is good at something, perhaps I can put it to work.

Ser Imass what about to question him when Keda returned with his insolence. He called Imass on his knightly oath. Before anyone could think twice and armored gauntlet rained down on Keda.

"What do you know about being a Knight? Your insolence has gone far enough. You are not even worthy to work hard labor in the stone mines. Even those scumbags are given a chance to move up, but not you. Nay! I will not kill you because that would not be justice, however I will throw you out to the wolves so you may fend for yourself. We do not welcome cravens or insolence here."

The Knight was done playing around. Grabbing for the man again, he would try to continue through the city. They were almost at the gates, his job was almost over.
Imass

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Keda on November 9th, 2012, 7:21 am

"I'm tired of being nice to you. Sure, your very handsome and you are very good at your job but you have no good in you. It is not my fault that I was born this way, nor is it your fault you are born who you are. I respect you, don't get me wrong, I do, but honestly...Oh dear, I change my emotions so much. Well, thank you for letting me have the chance to meet you and I'm sorry for calling you names. I wish to come back when I'm less..mad I suppose, is that all right?"

Keda was truly sorry and even though the man might not think so, that was alright he guessed. He never meant to snap, hell, did they ever mean to snap just as he? No, it was nature and he supposed he deserved it all. His head hung down and followed the man despite where he knew they were going.

Keda

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Reflection on March 12th, 2016, 7:56 pm

Hello Ser Imass!

Imass
XP
  • Observation: 3 XP
  • Intimidation: 3 XP
  • Interogation: 1 XP
  • Rhetoric: 1 XP
Lores
  • Imass: Patrols to Keep Citizens Safe
  • Keda Nightshade: Symenestra
  • Keda: Not Someone I'm Fond Of
  • Words are Not Useful, Swords Speak Better

Miscellaneous
  • Good catch on the Shield Points Ser Imass ;)

Keda
When you return PM me and I will grade your posts.

Comments: That was quite the interesting read! Sounded as though he doesn't like Symenestra's too much.

Don't forget to add Winter Expenses to your character sheet before the end of the Season.

Enjoy your grade! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM.
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Previous