Hello, all.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, all.

Postby Parushta on March 23rd, 2016, 1:41 am

Hello there for the first time, my character's name is Parushta and I am Alexander. Pleased to meet you. I was advised to make one of these so here I go, introducing myself like I'm at school again.

Those who know me, and especially one of my very old friends from school and my sister, call me Spock. I'm generally outwardly unemotional, very logic-oriented, and I like to think there's a logical reason for everything. My character is the opposite. He's reserved, yes, but Paru likes to think of himself as a 'jump into the adventure and think of consequences later if i live' kind of guy. He's a little dim, but good at hunting and foraging for herbs, wild vegetables, and other things he can put into his mouth.

As for my experience, I've been a writer ever since I had a boxy Windows 95 computer. I used to write stories about all different things; witches and dragons, haunted houses, cursed back-from-the-dead cats. You name it, I wrote it. I read all of the Harry Potter books out by the time I was nine, and I have been interested in and playing things like D&D for around two years now.

If you think my character is interesting, or if your character wants to feel smarter in the face of a slightly dim Kelvic, then come speak to me. I'm always happy to force my character into action packed and slightly traumatizing situations.

LLAP

-A
Parushta
Player

Words: 6672
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2016, 3:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello, all.

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on March 23rd, 2016, 7:09 pm

Welcome Alexander! If you ever wander to Syliras, just shoot me a PM! You seem to have a ton of experience and I can't see what work you implement on Mizahar! Gladb you have joined us and I give you a warm welcome.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello, all.

Postby Izuyanai on March 27th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Hello!
I've seen you drop by in Lhavit and I welcome you as a fellow kelvic.
I hope we get a chance to thread.
Feel free to send me a PM if you see an oportunity.
I'll do the same.

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Izuyanai
I'm back!

Words: 165305
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2014, 8:14 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)