[Plots] Shimoje

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[Plots] Shimoje

Postby Shimoje on April 8th, 2016, 9:13 pm

S H I M O J E

Shimoje's Plotnotes

Plotnote Expansion for The Tipsy Wench (Two stars require approval from an DS and a GST or ST to take part)

**Syliras to Alavadas (17 days) – During the venture between Syliras to Alvadas (arrival on the 17th) the crew experiences a few days of harsh weather and spots a sea beast. Dare they try and encounter it? They stay in Alvadas for 10 days to collect various imports and enjoy the festivities! Departure on the 27th of Summer)
**During this event the Tipsy Wench is sailing to Alvadas, when they spot a sea beast. Much to their surprise the Sea Beast is an illusion cast by an inhabitant of Alvadas. At first the sea beast appears in an aura of light then forms up to be twice the size of the Tipsy Wench featuring scales and a snake like body. This will require plotting with Kaleidoscope due to it involving a possible NPC from Alvadas. This will utilize a GST

**Alvadas to Riverfall (35 days) – on the long journey to Riverfall (arrival on 52nd of Summer) the ship encounters some pirates which try and board the ship! Departure on the 58th of Summer
During this encounter one single pirate ship spots the Tipsy Wench sailing after picking up someone that was stranded in sea (Belinda PC – already plotted with) and shortly after try to approach the ship. The entire crew works to evade the pirate ship and takes fodder from their bombards. During this time they encounter other ships and make it to the coast of Riverfall, where the pirates quickly turn their sails and ignore The Tipsy Wench. The Tipsy Wench will sustain damage while at sea and require patch work and repairs while sailing. This will require a GST

Riverfall to Yahebah (18 days) – The captain of the ship gets drunk and relies on the crew to get them to where they need to be! Arrival on the 76th of Summer departure on the 78th of Summer

Yahebah to Ahnatep (40 days) – The ship veers off course due to high winds and a storm and have to stop and try to secure the ship on Rockward Island to wait out the storm! Stays on the rockward island for 2 days and arrives to Ahanatep on the 25th of Fall. Departure on the 26th of Fall.

Ahnatep to Abura (8 days) – Smooth sailing, but some drama arises the crew is getting sea crazy. Arrival to Abura on the 34th of Fall. Departurep is on the 37th of fall!

** Abura to Zeltiva (50 days) – some people are starting to experience sea madness (sea sickness) and a murder occurs on the ship. Arrival on the 87th of fall. They spend 20 days in Zeltiva to make necessary repairs and to restock on the years vintage of beers and prepare for the journey back to Syliras!
** One of the crew members murder another crewmember (unimportant npcs). This will require a GST

My Words My Thoughts Others Words
[/indent]
Last edited by Shimoje on June 1st, 2016, 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Plots] Shimoje

Postby Shimoje on April 8th, 2016, 9:55 pm

S H I M O J E

Plans for the Syliras Plot

So far in the story: Shimoje arrived to Syliras in the search for information on the dead father but quickly gets involved in a series of events. Among those are the dueling in the pits and encountering Yargul Munderitcher, and a few other NPCs which hold part further in the story. After that a group of drunken bandits start to do weird things in the city by firing arrows recklessly. Ferrin and Shimoje go out to investigate after capturing two of the bandits who have remained unconscious - so no direct questioning was possible.

Once out in the forest they encounter the group with which were performing a sort of ritual with fire and tying people on the stakes. One of these people was Yargul Munderitcher which remained alive. After Shimoje, Ferrin, and Ser Xervos encounter the group they kill a series of the bandits (except the elderly man who seemed to be in charge of it.) After that they get attacked by wolves and barely fend them off and kill them and head back to the city without Ser Xervous.

After that the plot unfolds as follows: The ritual was in praise to the goddess SSena (fear) which was performed by a follower (the elderly man) to wreak fear into the heart of Syliras (huge plot I know.) It started off small and the intentions go into a wolf hunt which upon investigation of both a bandit which had been escaped and Yargul Munderitcher which details it was a sacrifice of sort because killing people by fire is one of the most cruel ways to kill someone and instills fear to the extreme.

From there the reports make it back to Loren Dyres and that is where Reflection would come into play as a storyteller. Please tell me your input or if this plot is far too extreme please. "

There is a prevalence of Knights and Squires in Syliras but no real threat that seems to challenge them. I figured this would be a very unique challenge for some of them. Also Shimoje is growing to envy the knights and how little they do. He also dislikes how everything is governed by them and he doesn't have as much freedom as he had on ships.

Later the letter from Shimoje's father arrives, and reads as follows:

“Dearest Shimoje,

I know I was not always there for you, and I should have been more present in your life. Now that you are out on your own I am worried for your survival. By the time you read this I most likely would be dead. There are some things that should not be explained, but I will trust this information with you. During my studies around Mizahar I came across a variety of information on the pre-valterrian era. During this age magic was profound and technological development was at a peak that mankind has not seen since. In my goals to create new life I came across a way to create life like animations, but they would often malfunction. However, I came across some way to inject souls into them, but it was ultimately it was that magic that led to my death. I failed both Izentor and you.

I am sorry son,
I hope you could forgive me, and I hope that you can succeed where I could not.”

This spires in a total mental breakdown on Shimoje and can be read here: Death and Business where he encounters Clyde in the search for information. It doesn't bode well and Shimoje thinks of ridding all of his emotions. He is somewhat talked out of it, but still has it in the back of his head. After a while Shimoje seeks to leave the city and go back to exploring around leaving behind all traces or effort regarding his father. Various adventure occur in the Suvan Sea and starts his growth of being a traveling Scientist looking to expand his knowledge

Sidenote: The goddess Ssena would not work because she is not known readily by the NPCs or anything so it would have to be Rhysol the god of Chaos, or Uldr, which the ritual would take place over the feasting of the cooked corpses. These plots take place in Adventure of a Scientist and Lets Hope this Works.

My Words My Thoughts Others Words
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Plots] Shimoje

Postby Shimoje on April 24th, 2016, 3:51 am

The Tipsy Wench
Cromster (90 ton cargo) (Mt: 3L) A smaller version of the Galleon, the Cromster is known for its speed; it is as fast as a Sloop, although not nearly as maneuverable, but it carries more firepower. These ships are normally found in service of wealthier merchants. Supports 3 light mounts. Crew: 50, Passengers: 10)
Equipped with 2 ballistae, light mount and 1 bombard, light.

The Tipsy Wench features cargo enough to carry 90 tons, a captain’s suite, a helm, and individual rooms for 10 passengers that are 15x15. These rooms cost the normal rent costs in Syliras rated at 1gm per day or 365gm per season . The rest of the crew sleeps in a bay at the bottom of the deck taking shifts manning the ship. It is mounted with two ballistae and one bombard which gives enough defense to fend off pirates. The ship is often seen transferring goods from city to city and takes occasional stops in every city to allow its passengers and crew to spend some time in the city.

The trade routes travel between Zeltiva to Abura to Ahnatep to Yahebah to Riverfall to Alvadas and finally to syliras. The captain of the ship Yngvarr Æðelwine resides in Syliras and conducts exports from Zeltivian wines. He would often take a break when reaching Syliras and start his trade route back up in the summer.

Events of 516 A.V.

Arrival to Syliras 20th of spring
Departure from Syliras 91st of spring

Syliras to Alavadas (17 days) – During the venture between Syliras to Alvadas (arrival on the 17th) the crew experiences a few days of harsh weather and spots a sea beast. Dare they try and encounter it? They stay in Alvadas for 10 days to collect various imports and enjoy the festivities! Departure on the 27th of Summer)

Alvadas to Riverfall (35 days) – on the long journey to Riverfall (arrival on 52nd of Summer) the ship encounters some pirates which try and board the ship! Departure on the 58th of Summer

Riverfall to Yahebah (18 days) – The captain of the ship gets drunk and relies on the crew to get them to where they need to be! Arrival on the 76th of Summer departure on the 78th of Summer

Yahebah to Ahnatep (40 days) – The ship veers off course due to high winds and a storm and have to stop and try to secure the ship on Rockward Island to wait out the storm! Stays on the rockward island for 2 days and arrives to Ahanatep on the 25th of Fall. Departure on the 26th of Fall.

Ahnatep to Abura (8 days) – Smooth sailing, but some drama arises the crew is getting sea crazy. Arrival to Abura on the 34th of Fall. Departure is on the 37th of fall!

Abura to Zeltiva (50 days) – some people are starting to experience sea madness (sea sickness) and a murder occurs on the ship. Arrival on the 87th of fall. They spend 20 days in Zeltiva to make necessary repairs and to restock on the years vintage of wine and prepare for the journey back to Syliras!

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes