Solo Trying Something Again

Ashley tries to convince a man to do something for her.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Trying Something Again

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 6th, 2016, 10:38 pm

35th of Spring, 516 AV

Ashley stood in her room, she decided for the day, she wasn't going to dress with her cane... She needed to remain anonymous if her goal was going to be complete. Convince some one to steal Mizas for her. Nothing to extreme for the city of crime, possibly a common occurrence for most citizens of Sunberth... So far she hasn't really had a successful attempt; successful as in there wasn't much bargaining to it... Defiantly not as much threats being thrown around... Or at least that is what she hopes for.

What she was struggling to do was what she was going to look like, something that she wont dress up as often, she does NOT want to be recognized... THat was the hardest part, sense her clothing options were... Limited, to say the least. She supposed she could take out her tooth, take some dirt and dirty herself up more, maybe actually look like a woman... After all it could be a lot easier for her to convince some one if she utilizes her... Assets.

She sighed slightly, deciding it might be best if she tries to look like a woman. Well, she always looked like a woman, if some one looked close enough, either that or people just assumed she had a feminine face or was just a very young man.
Last edited by Ashley Blairen on April 14th, 2016, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashley Blairen
Player

Words: 18317
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 5:08 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

What Is This!

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 9th, 2016, 3:48 am

Ashley sighed... She hasn't dressed like a woman, a 'true' woman, in a long time. Looking back upon it, she remembered that the last time she did; it was before she left her home for Sunberth... She sighed again... It would be harder for her to act like a woman now, as she found she was getting used to dressing and acting like a man... Which can be dangerous.

She suppose she could work on being more... Womanly... Only that is the hard part, she doesn't know how to talk and act like a woman in a town like... This... What would men think she would do? What would she even do? Ashley shook her head as she picked up her female clothing, one of the few clothing sets she mix and matches with for her disguises... Which were quickly fading, she really needed to get new clothing sooner or later...

With slight amount of distaste Ashley grabbed her corset, she remembered wearing this in the past and it was not a pleasant experience... She wrapped it around her body, it was already tight, even before it was being laced by her hand. She struggled slightly to lace the strings all the way up the back. After tightening the thing to expose her curves, which was a major discomfort, she looked around for something else to wear. She struggled as she bent down onto one knee and grabbed her shirt and slipped it over her body.

"That was kind of... Uncomfortable..." She mumbled to her self as she bent down to grab pants and slide them on. She looked around and grabbed her leather shoes and placed them on her feet. She stood up and looked herself over... She felt like she needed one more step as she walked up to her cosmetic set and started to apply make up on her face. Adding shadow, covering up her scar, adding some shadow under her eyes. She felt like she looked good, which would help with manipulating a man.
Ashley Blairen
Player

Character sheet

What Is This!

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 10th, 2016, 6:03 am

Ashley adjusted her clothing as she slowly made her way out her door. She did one last look back into her room... This could either go really good, or really bad... Ashley slowly closed her door and walked out of her apartment and soon into the streets of the sunset quarter... She scanned the streets to find it rather empty for the time of day, which wasn't that odd, considering the terrible conditions the place was in and the rather depressing atmosphere of it all.

Ashley felt slightly exposed, wearing the clothing she did made it very obvious she was a woman, and she wasn't used to it... It was an odd feeling she had, she never truly felt like a woman, she found it... Boring, to say the least, when it comes to how women are supposed to act and look. Disguising and acting like other people was just so fun in Ashley's eyes, it allowed her to be someone else, something else, a entirely separate being it felt sometimes. Though she can and will get better as time went on.

She found herself quickly becoming more and more bored as she walked through the streets, looking for a suitable target... She found that a man or two gave her a couple of whistles, which were very flattering but she chose to ignore them. If she was going to choose some one it was going to be someone that she wants, not the target wanting her in that way.
Ashley Blairen
Player

Character sheet

What Is This!

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 11th, 2016, 1:38 am

Ashley scanned the streets, until she found a man, looking quite lonely and depressed, she decided that would be her target. He was a bit tall, had a shadow of a beard on his chin and his hair was dirty and pratically a rats nest. His clothing was a bland brown and can only be described as patch work, with seems covering most of the clothing, he wore brown gloves as well, which she slightly wanted. They looked warm...

She made a bee line towards the lonely man, she was trying to place a convincing smile on her face as she continued to walk towards him. She needed to work on her acting a bit more, she can do the disguises but the acting part she could be better at...

The man looked at her and raised a eyebrow, and a small grin spread across his face. "Hello..." His voice was low and scratchy he raised up slightly as he crossed his arms. "What is a pretty lass like yourself doing here?" He asked Ashley, she felt his eyes scan over her body... Which made her shivers of disgust go down her spine...

"I am not sure... I am lonely tonight, and I am looking for some company?" Ashley said, walking up to him and placing a hand on his chest. "I also need a... Small favor?" She said, raising a hand and pinching her fingers together as she leaned into the man. He smelt of dirt and grease.
Ashley Blairen
Player

Character sheet

What Is This!

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 11th, 2016, 5:14 am

Ashley grimaced slightly, but quickly made her face have the smile again as the man wrapped a arm around her waist. "Mhm?" He said, this time his eyebrows were actually raised out of curiosity. "What might that be?" He asked, he squeezed her slightly, which caused Ashley to cringe slightly on the inside. She was already to deep into this to turn back, if she tried things can potentially get really bad for her.

She took in a deep breath and continued. "You see... My room... It get so vary cold at night, and I have nothing to protect my hands." She said, trying to look as sad as possible as she spread her fingers on his chest. "Maybe you can give me something so my poor hands aren't as cold?" She asked, her fingers were wide, she was acting sad, and not to mention she was attempting to use her body. "Maybe... I can give you something in return?"

The man clearly was considering something, he grinned as he took off his gloves and gave them to Ashley... She eagerly slipped them on and studied them, not to shabby, Ashley. Of course this was a very small scale persuasion, unlike a earlier encounter with a Akalak that tried to kill her.
Ashley Blairen
Player

Character sheet

Trying Something Again

Postby Konrad Venger on April 23rd, 2016, 3:58 am

Nice job! Your work has pleased The Sloth!

Ashley

XP:
Cosmetology - 1
Observation - 2
Acting - 2
Seduction - 1

Lore:
Hiding Scars to Better Manipulate a Man
Observation: Choosing a Mark
Acting: Pretending to be Needy
Seduction: Roving Hands across a Man's Chest

Click Me! :
Hmm. Shame this didn't go anywhere, really, but I know how easy it is for an idea to run out of steam. Still! I liked the thought processes at work here, how Ashley decided what to where and why, how to act and why, and interestingly, WHO to target, and how she decided to.

There were a few little mistakes here a good proofreading could have fixed - "SINCE, not SENSE", for example - and remember, standard tense for Mizahar is PAST tense, not PRESENT. You slipped up a couple of times, but that's not odd for newbies. ;-)

Oh, and please make sure you go back and edit your post in the Request Thread to reflect the fact this one is now done and dusted. PM me with any questions and later 'tater!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4