PM to join A Strange Man. (Lo'campo)

Ashley meets a particularly odd akalak

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

A Strange Man. (Lo'campo)

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 2nd, 2016, 4:48 am

17th of Spring, 516 AV

Ashley noticed how quickly darkness swallowed the city of Sunberth, she was out late looking for more clothing for disguises... She was in her male clothing, she had her fake tooth "cap" off and her scar was revealed. She grasped her cane, which she sort of felt like it was a staple of her male uniforms she makes up with her very narrow amount of clothing that she had to choose from.

She was walking with a certain vigor, trying to get back to her room as quickly as possible... Even in the Sunset Quarter, which apparently was the more peaceful area of Sunberth, she still found her self not trusting the night. She really needed to learn how to use her canesword, just in case something DOES happen to her... Which would, of course, completely ruin her plans she was forming as she began to get used to the 'city' around her.

She was deeper into the Sunset Quarter when she noticed it was getting a bit hard to see, and she felt like some one was watching her, probably some petty criminal looking to steal the mizas out of her pockets, possibly her clothing or cane... You never know with criminals... For all she knew the person wanted to steal her hair, which... Is not likely as she began thinking about it.

She heard something behind her... She quickly spun around, eyes narrowed as she began drawing her sword from her cane which she didn't use... Ever. She was hoping it would intimidate who ever was behind her... She held her breath, and she scanned the road behind her. Than a large rat scurried across the road and vanished behind one of the sandwiched buildings... She scrunched up her nose as she pushed the blade back into the cane, and she continued on her way.
Ashley Blairen
Player

Words: 18317
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 5:08 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Lo'campo on April 7th, 2016, 5:04 am

He was bored with the common rift raft that sc attered the ally of the Sunset quarter. Homeless people that were too lazy or drugged out to put up a fight let alone scream in terror as he tried to kill them. Talk about a wasted half bell. Hopefully he would run into to something that would make his earlier feats more of a warm up rather than failure. He moved walking at a quickened pace on the hunt. It was as if he could smell his prey wondering, hiding somewhere waiting for him to find them.

He turned a corner as a figure came into view. A male walking with a cane. Another disappointment . He hated old people. They were slow, frail, easy to kill and couldn't put up much of a fight. He needed a real challenge. He pulled his lakan from his robe before quickly hugging a dark corner as the old man turned around. He would need to be quiet. It was true old people were slow but the fear was still the same. If he were to get anything from this it may as well been that. He waited until he heard the clacking of the cane upon the walkway once more before exiting.

He moved like the shadow, quick and on his toes the tip of his blade ready to pierce the skin. In an arms reach he lashed out with his unarmed hand yanking the person back and into the wall as he moved around them into another corner that would put him out of sight. He loved doing this. Toying with his prey before he would kill them. He stepped out once more using his forearm to pin the fairly light person against the wall making eye contact as if he could see into their soul. This person confused Oumoc not only by sight but by smell as well as body shape. Where he would normally feel a chest on a male, he felt two soft things that separated under the weight of his arm.

This person didn't look or smell old either let alone like a man. What was this? Magic? It didn't matter what ever it was had now met death. He raised his lakan to the persons neck the blade pressed against their skin tight, snug. He leaned in taking a whiff of their hair. It smelled of grease and oil. "Who-What are you?, are you ready to die?" He asked. His curiosity mixing in with his murderous thoughts.

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 7th, 2016, 5:28 am

Next thing Ash knew was that she was grabbed, thrown around like a rag doll for a tiny bit, and then pinned against a wall with a blade on her neck... And some one sniffing her hair? Quite the introductions, bound to happen at some point though, it was only the order of which people can live in this city, let alone the world. She sighed slightly as she accepted she would die, nothing like cruel karma for what she has done in the past... But then idea grew in her mind as she quickly found ways to remain alive.

"I am who ever you want me to be, in ways. What I am is not important." Ash simply said, trying to make her voice sound rough and low like a mans. "Name is... Bob... Ah who am I fooling, I am a terrible liar... Name is Blair." She said. "Pleasure to meet you mister Akalak." She joked, she felt like sarcasm might be good to throw off the man in front of her. "Might I say, you have the most beautiful eyes?" She commented before a grin spread across her face.

"If you are wondering, Mr Akalak, I have no Mizas on my person right now. Other than my cane and the clothes on my back." She was speaking the truth, she did not have Mizas on her at the current moment, and her can could possibly fetch a fair price with a caravan or something... But the clothes was just her being a smart arse again, but then it dawned that the man might actually take her clothing and find out she is actually a woman.
Ashley Blairen
Player

Character sheet

Postby Lo'campo on April 7th, 2016, 6:38 am

He paused for a moment as the....person responded in a rambling of words that generally confused the Akalak even more. Who was Bob and Blair? Snapping back to the task at hand. "What do you mean by that?"

He asked now releasing pressure from his prey's neck leaving a light imprint from where the pressure had been. His curiosity was getting the better of him now. Who was this person and why were they doing whatever it was that they were doing?

This wasn't like him. There was never a person that he let live. His grip tightened on his lakan ready to slit their throat. His hand steady but did not move. Why was he hesitant. Was he about to switch? Was Lo'campo pulling him out? His two bells wasn't up. No this was different. He took a step back letting the person free from his grasp. "Explain yourself before I change my mind."

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 8th, 2016, 2:09 am

Ash felt herself rubbing her neck when the Akalak removed his grip from her throat. Thank god, though it would probably bruise... Which she felt would be hard to hide if it did... She sighed slightly, letting her semi constricted lungs fill all the way with air. She placed both hands on her cane and leaned a tiny bit on the items. "Well, my name is Blair." She said, which was a sort of lie.

"I was walking back to my room here in the Sunset Quarter when night quickly came, I guess I just lost of track of time." Ashley said, she patted her clothing like the Akalak dirtied it, even though it wasn't the case. She didn't realize it but her voice returned to the one of a female. The choke hold made it a lot easier for her to sound like a man and she forgot to do the man's voice.

She cleared her throat, "Now I wasn't lying when I said I didn't have Mizas or anything of value on me currently." She said, "If I could I would give you my cane, but I earned this fair and square." Ashley said as she tossed it up and caught the cane in the middle.
Ashley Blairen
Player

Character sheet

Postby Lo'campo on April 11th, 2016, 2:43 am

He was begining to become annoyed with who or what ever this person was. They were speaking in circles like a riddle. It looked like a man but sounded like a woman. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth trying to resist the urge to kill them and to just hear them out, but it was a battle he didn't want to win anyways.

He blitzed them pinning them against the wall once more his blade upon their cheek, this time drawing a prick of blood from their face. "You talk way too much. I suggest you get to the point before I decide to cut you open to figure out what you really are."

It was more of a warning that it was a threat due to the simple fact that he would and did have the thought of slicing them open and playing with their innards as they would lay dying in the street. He had no time for games, he was running out of time.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 11th, 2016, 2:55 am

Ashley gave a small gag as she was pressed against the wall once more, cringing as she felt the blade the Akalak held press against her cheek, hard enough to draw blood... How rude. She gasped slightly as she realized the disguise didn't work and decided to be blunt. "My name is Blair, I am a female in disguise... I just lost track of time and want to go home, okay?" She said, hoping that this would turn out with her body still intact by the end of this.

"Now if you kindly would let me go with my throat still intact and most of my blood in me it would be... Greatly appreciated." Ashley said, frowning at the Akalak. "If you decide to kill me, go ahead... No one will miss me." She said as she clamped her lips shut, she was done talking out of her own well being.

Ashley wasn't truly lying when she said no one will miss her, she moved away from her family, and if she died here no one would know... She found that she didn't have any friends to go to either... So if she even DID have friends, they probably wouldn't miss her either.
Ashley Blairen
Player

Character sheet

Postby Lo'campo on April 11th, 2016, 3:22 am

His grip tightened, the massive blue hand wrapped around the scrawny neck of the woman. That's what he wanted the fear, the begging. It had taken a while but there was the fear that knew the eyes of everyone he was to come in contact with. He remained quiet looking into they eyes of the woman. They were soft, filled with ambition and a small glint of happiness that seemed to fade away.

He pressed the tip of his blade inward by adding pressure to it. He knew that it wouldn't pierce the skin, but it sure as hell would make her feel like it would. "Let you go? Why would I let you go?" If anything he would've let her go just so he could follow her home and do the deed there, but he was really itching to spill some blood. He thirst for it as if he were a beast that lived off of the red liquid.

He stood as she choked out her story of not having family or friends and how no one would miss her if she were to die. He didn't care. To him she would be just another easy target. Another lousy meat sack that would do nothing for his cravings. It frustrated him to have "special" cases like these. They were full of fear. So full that it would run from their ears, but they were also full of shyke too which made it harder for them to put out any of the real raw emotion that he fed on. For the most part, the only thing he could do was toy with her. Maybe he could get something from that. "You said that you could benefit me. That's the only reason why I haven't skinned you yet. Now if you were ever so kindly to tell me what you know, I could get straight to figuring out how to fit both your legs down your throat." He gave a smirk at the thought, he would have to try it sometime.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Ashley Blairen on April 11th, 2016, 4:03 am

She took a deep breath. "Well, I know that you are going to kill me no matter what I do." She joked, gagging slightly. "Other than that I am not sure what you want to know, maybe..." She said, she struggled to get her finger on the trigger that released the sword hidden in her cane. She didn't know how to use it, but at least she could attempt to wave the man off of her. Though she failed and it only looked like she was thumbing a stud on her cane.

She coughed slightly. "I can tell you how to dress like a different person if you want." She struggled out, she wasn't sure how to handle the situation. She could die, or she could die later. Sounds like a fun time... "Perhaps I can offer you... Something else?" She said, her eye brows rising. It was a loose attempt, but maybe she can try some other skills.

She realized that having a scar and her missing tooth would not be... Attractive, but you never know with these kind of people. She gave on her softest smile possible for the place she was in, "Maybe instead of killing me, you can do something else?" She said, acting as calm as she can. "You never know." She said, looking over the Akalak...
Ashley Blairen
Player

Character sheet

Postby Lo'campo on April 11th, 2016, 4:26 am

He stood with a neutral face as the woman offered herself to him in return for her life. "Pitiful". With that being said he raised his lakan from her cheek and loosened his grip from her neck allowing her body to set on the ground. He took a step back so that he was an arms length standing there, looking at her with eyes of disapproval. A cowardly way to avoid death, even for a woman.

He twisted his body, bringing his entire arm behind him before bringing it back with the strength of a brick against her jaw knocking her down upon the ground followed by a light kick to the mid section of her body. It was already bad enough that he didn't get to kill her right away, now she was using mediocre tactics to try and weasel her way out of it. He turned away from her his hood over his head as he went to return to the darkness hoping to find someone to feed him blood. "You're spoiled meat" He grumbled loud enough for her to hear.

He paid her no mind. She was weak frail. Just like the old people. She even walked around with a cane. Probably was messed up in the head. He cared nothing for her at this point. So confusing that the concept of her being made his head hurt. He hoped that who ever proved to be his victim tonight was ready, because he was to the point now where murder wasn't enough. The streets will be painted with more than the red juice tonight. He licked his lips caught up in his own thoughts.

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Next