Open [Open] A Day to not Forget:

First, some supplies. Second, wolf hunting. Join if you'd please, but be aware.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Open] A Day to not Forget:

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 15th, 2016, 3:53 am

Timestamp: 40th spring516av 8th Bell, morning.

With a stretch and a yawn. Ferrin woke up and felt refreshed with his good night's sleep. He'd seen Jade asleep, on the bed. Ferrin silently risen up from the blankets layed out on the ground. Ferrin had been slightly getting used to the floor. Though, he had sort of missed his bed, but as long as it suited Jade from all those years that she slept on the earth. As long as it made Jade happy, Ferrin was happy. For all he knew.

One thing that he knew for sure though. Was those petching wolves. He wanted to at least decrease the population of the wolves. And if he could get enough participants. He'd make sure that this hunting expedition was one to not forget. He would make his run to the Great Bazaar and then post up a flyer or few at the bulletin.

Ferrin got on his clothes quietly as he moved around the wooden floor. The boards were sanded down and partly polished. It hadn't really bothered Ferrin, the décor. Sure, it was simple and a basic living style. Perhaps the two could get one of those personal housing. Instead of living inside the Traveler's Row. It was comfortable, for the time being. But, it feels that it's getting to crowded. Really.

As Ferrin slipped on his boots. He belted his short broadsword just for protection and swathed his dark colored cloak around and stepped towards the wooden plain door. He opened it, very slowly it creaked a little, but not to noisy as Ferrin hoped and stepped out into the long hallway. Ready to start his day.

The Great Bazaar: 9th Bell

Synas light shine all around and throughout the Fortress City of Peace as Ferrin and plenty other of locals roamed around the city of Syliras. It felt calming as Ferrin felt accustomed to the city and the way it works mainly. It was if the different parts of his mind had its gears starting and it was almost a second hand thing for Ferrin. He practically had the layout of the city merely memorized like the back of his palm, well almost. The Great Bazaar was one of the most busiest indoor places Ferrin had ever visited. Though, the prices are usually always right. But, not where Ferrin could feel satisfied. Most of the time.

Ferrin had to take a couple of turns before he reached the hunting gear booth. There was a large and burly shaped man that stood at the back of the counter with a weary smile and a dull visage over his face. He had bags under his pupils and his eyes looked almost closed. But, he was still awake with his long blonde hair and brown tinted coloured eyes. He looked at Ferrin with his simple smile. "Aye, there fella' what can I do fer ya?" Said the aged man as he looked at Ferrin with his head traveling down and up Ferrin.

The Kenashian, met his gaze. And simply asked as he ruffled his curled dark hair with his right hand upwards. "How much for your tent and bedroll. I'm going out hunting. And it'd be for awhile."Said Ferrin with a slight smirk over his face. He hadn't thought of this as being fun, but he enjoyed the simple confrontations and the basic conversations. "Aye, I hear ya. The tent be, 50 golden rimmed Mizas at the ready. And the bedroll for two Golden Mizas. Anything else?" Asked the merchant as Ferrin took out his coin purse and pulled out fifty two Gold Mizas.

"Please, a water pack as well? How much for that?" Asked Ferrin simply once more as he placed the Fifty two pieces of gold rimmed Mizas on top of the booths counter. "That'll be an additional, ten gold." Said the merchant with a smile over his face. He was glad of making some profit. The blonde, turned round and leaned downwards to open up a crate of his. He pulled out a tent already packaged. And the bedroll that was tighed with rope around the roll. Plus, the water pack. "I'll give you an extra back pack for the purchase. Free of charge to help you carry all of this. Sixty two Gold Mizas please." Said the merchant.

"Here."Said Ferrin as he layed ten more on the table. The merchant even did Ferrin a kindness and placed both rolled up items that fit snugly in the pack, but Ferrin knew that it'd be a really tight fit. "Thank you." As the merchant finished putting the water pack in the back pack he handed the back pack to Ferrin and the Kenashian nodded his head and strapped it around his shoulders.

He went off looking for the writing supplies.

It didn't take long, fortunately. He managed to purchase a quill and some ink. He decided to carry both of them and sat at a bench. He took out his quill and starting writing on his piece of paper. Once finished he would go and hang in up onto the bulletin board. As a notice.

The bulletin board:

As the Kenashian walked towards the board, he gripped tightly onto the papryus. And he had put the bottled up ink into his cloak pocket and hoped that it wouldn't leak out. And spill all over his cloak. With both hands, he pulled out a pin from the board that didn't have anything sticking to it and another one. He hoped that some people would want to go along this trip. The message would read something like this.

[center]Image

Ferrin walked away feeling satisfied. But, he almost forgot the second part of the message. Here. As he pullednitbout from his pocket and unrolled the paper, he pinned it up on the bulletin.

Ferrin walked away a bit exuberantly and felt ready for anything now. The wolves usually forget their place in Syliras. It might seem a little comical, making things feel like the people of Syliras are at war with the wolves, but Ferrin had intended this hunt to be a normal hunt and possibly gain some relationships out of it as well. Plus, this would be a long hunting trip for a few days. Best get to packing and tell Jade about it as well. Surely, she'll want to come along.

Ledger-62 GM for the hunting gear.

The message:This thread is for those who'd want to sign up. If I get a lot of people who register in this thread we'll probably start a new thread. I just want to see who'll want to partake in this? Thanks, Ferrin. Have fun all.

Credits go to Aislyn for this wonderful boxcode[/center]

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2