Hello All

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello All

Postby Alair Makeviht on May 2nd, 2016, 3:09 am

I was always interested in this site, and I feel I am finally at a point where I want to grow as a writer and work in more strict writing areas where I have to follow other people's rules and world set-ups.

It's going to be a great growing experience for me, and I am excited to be involved in this site.

Hope to see you all around.
Alair Makeviht
Player

Words: 12292
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2016, 3:00 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello All

Postby Shimoje on May 2nd, 2016, 3:13 am

Welcome Alair. Mizahar is a great place to do such! I hope you find this site as intriguing as I do. There are lots of great people here to help, and to RP with as well. If you have any questions don't be afraid to pop into chat. Usually there are a collection of people who could help you along with your process!

Mizahar is a large world with lots of lore to learn. Welcome!
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello All

Postby Quiver on May 2nd, 2016, 3:38 am

Welcome to Mizahar!I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! Hit up a storyteller or enter the chat if you have questions!

Cheers!
Another one.

-Feel free to PM criticisms of my posts!-

"Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." -Emerson
Quiver
Voted GQ's "Sexiest Hunk of Clay!"

Words: 8569
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2016, 4:37 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello All

Postby Reflection on May 3rd, 2016, 3:25 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there!
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes