Dreamcatcher Has Been Promoted to Co-DS of Wind Reach!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Flicker on November 30th, 2010, 3:34 pm

Dear Hunka Dreamy,

Gossamer had to procure two AS's to fill the gap you're leaving.

'Nuff said.

PS

The...Phoen...I refuse to be your partner in crime and/or nick name creating, or allow you to be my sidekick with a name like...The Phoen. There is only one Phoen, and that's Mister Feeny off Boy Meets World. My mind is currently trying to mesh your face and his together.
For the GingieBreadHeads ...or those amongst them

Flicker
WHOA! Whatwasthat?!

Words: 59097
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2010, 3:04 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Phoenix on November 30th, 2010, 4:21 pm

Dear Flicker.

I love you, and how did you know that was exactly what I was thinking when I typed that? Are we soul mates?

Enough about me, this is a Hunka celebration.

Love,
-Big Bright Fiery Flame Bird of Love and Inspiration (better?)
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous