[Wind Reach DS Office- Phoenix] Burn, Baby, Burn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Phoenix on November 25th, 2010, 10:57 pm

The Phoenix was, as you might say,
The burning question of his day.
The more he
burned, the more he grew
Splendiferous in feathers new.
And from his ashes rising bland,
Did business at the same old stand.
But though good people went about
And talked, they could not put him out.
A
wondrous bird, indeed, they say
He is not quite extinct to-day.

Hello, Everyone!

First and foremost, welcome to my office! In Wind Reach we have a communial Storyteller Request Thread, so if you find yourself here with a completed quest, anxious and excited for it to be graded, head over right back to Wind Reach and add it to the thread! Since Wind Reach has been blessed with multiple Storytellers, we all actively work on all requests as a team. We've found that it is much more productive and completely does away with long lists of threads waiting to be graded in our offices. It's first come first serve, so it's easy to see where your grading ranks on the list!

Finally, Note the rules below and we should get along just fine.

• Read the lore! Ninety-nine point nine-nine-nine-nine percent of the answers that you need are there, spelled out all pretty for you to peruse at your will! Scroll on down to the bottom for a link list of what I find important.
  • That being said, if you have done your research and still have questions, don't be afraid to ask! I may burn, but I don't bite.
  • Share. Share your toys, your ideas, your thoughts and your feelings. If you have compliments, I'll pass them on! If you have complaints, I'll pass those on too!
  • Be patient! Yes, I know the feeling of unmanageable anticipation as you wait for the next post in your thread or quest, but I have a life that does take precedence and some things just can't be avoided! Patience will be awarded.
  • I'm not afraid to put anyone in their place; if you're being rude, you will know. If you're abusing the freedom Mizahar gives it's players, I will put my foot down. Just as I go out of my way to make everyone's experience here unique and special, you should do the same for me and those you play with.
  • Have Fun. That one is always on these kinds of lists, and I agree with the sentiment so I am including it in mine.

Things of Note
Last edited by Phoenix on May 27th, 2012, 6:17 am, edited 15 times in total.
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Phoenix on January 27th, 2012, 8:33 am

I am a woman of lists. I make them for everything and I can't seem to keep my thoughts straight without one. That includes my Modly duties. Below are my lists. More may be added as time goes on but each are just as important as the next. Enjoy.

Modded Threads:

I will be offering my services on a first come, first serve basis. I will reguarly announce my "status" and the number of openings in the Wind Reach OOC thread to be fair and for those who would find it tedious to check my office daily.

Five threads will be run at a single time. Any more than that and I assure you that I will just curl up in a ball and cry or spontaneously burst into flames. However, even if all the spots are filled, Please feel free to PM me with your ideas anyway, or put them in the WR Storyteller Request Thread (mentioned above)

To be fair to those waiting, Players that have a modded thread with me are required to uphold activity. If you do not, your thread will be set aside in favor of an active player who is waiting.

I understand that school and real life comes first, and if you need to take a break let me know. In the events where I am notified of absences, it will be determined on a case-by-case basis whether the thread will be set aside until the Player returns or just simply paused.

Active Threads

1. Kalea Regional Quest - Link/Name Forthcoming
  2. Open Thread - Disinclined to Acquiesce
  3. Aela - Within Temptation
  4. Alduin - Link/Name Forthcoming
  5. Kavala/Ronin - Dreamlords Challenge

Inactive Threads

In the Wings

Thank you for your understanding and patience! It will be rewarded :)
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)