Hey Everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey Everyone!

Postby Koin Frostfawn on May 15th, 2016, 1:00 pm

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

1. Name - Koin
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I have been RPing for a few years on and off. Did a little Super hero stuff, a little in SiFi star trek, and even in Naruto when that first came out.. I think I actually started there.
3. How did you find us? It was a google search.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I like combat honestly, but anything to deepen my character or fill his plot is cool. Purely social calls are not really my thing but hey, gotta do what you gotta do I guess.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? How deep the lore goes and all the helpful people.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? lol All of the lore. There is just a lot.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? Just getting better as a writer and filling my characters plot.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? There are a lot of places in the world that have no storytellers and are closed. I think It would be cool to see them opened up. Other than that.. nope.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? Just keep giving me questions if you have them.
Koin Frostfawn
Player

Words: 4016
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2016, 1:08 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hey Everyone!

Postby Prophet on May 15th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Greetings, Koin!

Welcome to the world. I m glad everything is falling into place for you. Don't worry about the Lore.. you'll never read it all. :) I do have a few questions for you (since you asked).
  • Why did you choose a Vantha?
  • Which closed city would you most like to see opened?
  • Is there anything about your writing that you would like to improve?
  • You said you most like to write about combat. What makes it so appealing to you?

That's all I have. Welcome, once more, to this awesome place. I hope you enjoy your time here and decide to make it your home for RP.

-Prophet

An Elysium Template
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hey Everyone!

Postby Koin Frostfawn on May 18th, 2016, 9:54 am

Hey, Sorry for the late reply.

I picked a Vantha because it was a Human sub-race that I liked. I figured it would be best to get used to the new world.

I am pretty sure you guys are opening it pretty soon, Avanthal. Which is cool. It just sucked having that kind of restriction when your character building, but it also made me thing outside the box.

Absolutely! I can always get better at grammar and spelling. Also, getting better at planing plots and building character personalities that are realistic.

Well, I am currently in the Military, and before that I received my black belt. So, I guess its just the stuff I know, and most of the time it is exciting.
Koin Frostfawn
Player

Words: 4016
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2016, 1:08 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hey Everyone!

Postby Thalassa on May 19th, 2016, 3:00 pm

Welcome and all of that.
Thalassa
Player