PM to join All She Wants To Do Is Dance

Belinda starts dancing at the Rearing Stallion and gets a feel for the citizens.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

All She Wants To Do Is Dance

Postby Belinda on February 8th, 2016, 2:21 am

The good ale slid down her throat as it gave her time to think. Her little apartment was nice which was an interesting amenity to Syliras. The woman wasn’t expecting that but she had heard of it. It was not important as she waited there and talked to the squire. This contradicted some of the information she had about some knights. The control and corruption she had heard about form the gossip mill and other sources told her of other things. Yet this squire was different.
He was a smooth one. “On the stage, I’m known as Dhalia. My name is Belinda Lucavis, friends call me Lina.” She said to him as she found him rather easy to talk to. That could be dangerous but at the moment it seemed natural.

“So a squire is it? How did you become a squire. The way you have with words, could be a merchant prince or a spy.” There was a bit of mirth in the corner of her lips as she said it in a lighthearted way.

Part of her was thinking he was still wearing entirely too much. She found herself smiling and maybe a solution. “Well instead of me waiting here for two or three bells for the all clear, perhaps you could walk me to my lodgings? “ The grey eyed woman looked at him. The look in his eyes he may not understand the situation. “I bet you five gold mizas that those two guards are waiting to streets down.” Her gaze then turned very serious.

She closed up her cloak and her shoes on as she prepared to make the walk from the tavern to Traveler’s row. The invitation was there, she didn’t even mind if it meant a little extra exercise. He wasn’t bad looking and she probably could use the relief. There was a purpose in this though as those two guards were indeed two streets down as she said. One was wobbling, one was holding up a wall. It wasn’t as if they were in any shape to do anything, which she was glad for. She continued on to her little simple temporary home as the guards turned out to not be any threat. She took time to light the hearth as its ruddy glow filled the simple little room.
Belinda
Player

Words: 60966
Joined roleplay: February 7th, 2016, 6:29 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Alexander Faircroft on February 8th, 2016, 2:49 am

Description "Alex Common" Alex thoughts "Myrian" "Fratava" "Others"

Again the subtlety of command in her voice had pulled some truth from him. He’d given her his real name and not the one he doled out to others, to the people of the city that didn’t need to know him or his station. He paused a moment thinking over things. Why was he so willing to just speak, and speak, and speak…Turned out she went by the name of Dhalia on stage, when in her performance. And Belinda Lucavis when off of it. Her next question harmless but in her voice it seemed to pull the answers out of him. He paused trying to push the truth back but out it flowed. “I’m a squire by choice. Just feel an obligation to protect people…” He paused and rolled his eyes to the door ever so briefly before letting them come back to her. “As for my way of speech…I spent a lot of time in the libraries at Zeltiva. And around people who...Had a more intelligent manner in their speech. I guess I kinda jsut picked it up?” He finished his words pausing on the last. A slightly twinge of movement at the corner of his mouth. He spoke the truth just not all of it. Even her honeyed words and smoke like way of speech couldn’t pry some things from him.

“How about you? You’ve a way of speaking that seems to…Enrapture people.” He clinked lightly in the full plate and chain, the miss-fitting plates were a shell. Protection that he wasn’t often seen without. Even in them though she seemed to find a way through the wall he’d built. The civility and calm his nature but also his shield. She’d asked for an accompaniment? Well given the fact the two mooks were still possibly out in the street waiting for a chance to jump her, which she also seemed to think he gave a soft smile. “Alright then. I’ll accompany you.” He stood slowly rising from the seat, a soft clink in the plate now heard as he took a step and a loud snap followed, problems of sitting hunched over so much. His spine cracked once but loud enough for an audible pop.

He caught the look in her eye of severity. A calm coolness there that spoke of control not just through words. The walk to the traveller’s row wasn’t much of one but still he spotted the two he’d politely asked to leave doing their best impressions of sacks of flower. Leaning against the walls. A feeling of security flowed through him. If they were as drunk as that even if they had decided to start an incident he could have dealt with them without breaking anything. On either them or himself.

He stepped into the small apartment after her. Not much of a muchness but then again he supposed she was a traveller. His lodgings were much smaller than this. He shared a room with three other people and had to keep all his gear and armour beneath or at the foot of his bed. Pulling his attentions from the musings was the crack of the hearth. The snap of the fire and the warmth that now began to slowly creep into the room like the tendrils of a beast. “I take it you’re travelling then?” He smirked out running his fingers over his jaw lightly and down to the loop of sigils at his neck again. Something told him that he’d need some serious restraint shortly or he’d find himself in a compromising position.

Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Belinda on February 9th, 2016, 2:27 am

The door was closed. The fire started warming the air about her as she looked over towards the knight who had scarcely moved but a couple of feet from the door. Those eyes narrowed as she looked him up and down briefly as the very fire that lit the hearth reflected in those steel grey eyes. The smile that crossed her face was soft as she relaxed. Belinda picked up the stool and placed it in the center as a regular simple chair may not hold the squire and his accumulated weight. The eyes went up and down again in a more calculating fashion this time. Yes, he was encumbered enough to break a simple chair.

She placed that carefully in her mind. Her backpack was in a corner and her moments of getting ready seemed to be on the bed as she had little time to tidy up. “Forgive the mess. “ She said in a soft quiet sultry voice as her hands beckoned him to sit and be comfortable. “You must be tired. Please sit down.”

Her movements were just as graceful and sultry as they were in the tavern. The cloak came off and was laid on her belongings. She sat on the bed. It was a simple room that held just the bare necessities for a person. It was more than enough for her. The woman regarded the knight for some time. His stance was hesitant and oddly a tad unsure. That was not expected surely a man of his age… No. The woman push that thought away as she put it off to him just being a gentleman. They did exist albeit rare in her line of work.

“there is a cure for that soreness. “ The woman started. If he sat down she would stand up and move behind him. There is a natural muskiness that circled her. Those cool hands would attempt to locate tight sore neck muscles and rub them slowly and gently. “You are very tight, Alex. “ She said in his ear. It wasn’t that she was seducing him. Wait, the woman wasn’t about to kid herself, of course she was seducing him but why was the question.

He offered very little other than just genuinely being a nice person. Perhaps her present for that was seduction and a fantasy. She smiled behind his head as her hands would continue to rub those sore tired aching neck muscles before she worked her way up to his temples to rub in circles. The woman had seen her mother do it a dozen times. “That armor must be incredibly heavy, Alex. You could take some of it off?” She said to him suggestively and softly. “I can get to that back. “ A good massage never stayed just a massage.
Belinda
Player

Character sheet

Postby Alexander Faircroft on February 9th, 2016, 3:02 am

The tendrils of the fire clawed over him, the heat something to bask in once again after the cool winds howling just outside in the streets. He felt eyes on him. Something that came naturally to him. As an archer by specialty he knew when he was being watched. Still these weren’t they eyes of intent to kill but still the eyes of a predator. He saw the flicker of the fires in her eyes and something else behind them. He watched her bring a chair to the centre of the room. Again those eyes, scanning evaluating. That smoke like voice curled through the air again snaking around him. He gave a soft nervous smile again. “It’s not really a mess. It's cleaner than my place at the very least.” Alex returned the speech again, if her words were smoke then his were mist. Attempting to keep cool but slowly shifting. She offered him a seat. In natural fashion he moved closer. Looking down at the small stool he hesitated. A hard dry swallow, he wasn’t sure.

He felt her watching him, weighing him. Waiting for him to make a move but he didn’t. He was a man of honour…As best he tried at least. A cure for the soreness? He watched her move, circling him. A scent of fire, of smoke. She rounded behind him, a predator through and through. He subconsciously sat onto the stool, the wood creaked and strained. Her fingers snaked up to his shoulders, the cold snakes pushing back the warmth of the fire, yet somehow felt warmer than it. Then that smooth smoky voice appeared right next to his ear. He could almost feel the shiver that ran down his spine as she spoke. The fingers circled his temples lightly now as she spoke again. He was fighting. Trying not to let the smoke permeate his brain but his body was just not listening.

“Then give me a moment.” He smiled lightly and unlatched the strap of the harness holding his blades too him. All of them rattled like a symphony of metal as he dropped them in front of him a pile of wood, leather and steel. He unbuckled he chest plate and unfastened the pauldrons of the chest plate. Sliding the strapped on arm armour off like long steel gloves. Before finally hauling the heavy chainmail off. With all the steel free from his form he looked a lot lither than in the armour. Starting to build a layer of muscle but nothing profound. A frame less suited to a warrior or a brute and more to a duellist or a scholar. Still though beneath all the steel amazingly enough he was just in a simple shirt. He rolled his shoulders lightly, and from beneath the steel at his hips a simple pair of average pants poked through. Beneath the armour, he was just an average man. Nothing remarkable nothing special. At least to him. His voice rolled out again, like mist. Smooth but trying to hold off against the heat. “Sorry, I’m not really…used to situations like this.” He smiled softly but an underlying nervousness came through.

Oddly though the leather strip of the icons still hung around his neck, loosely reaching down over his chest. That single thin leather strip was the only thing allowing him to hold himself in check. His right arm now softly fiddled with the purple flame again. Hold it together Alex….You’re a stronger man. The mind was strong…But the flesh was weakening.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Belinda on March 1st, 2016, 12:10 am

As the chest piece and the chainmail were discarded the lean long muscle of the man was before her. Its battered and bruised condition spoke of the weight of his efforts. Those hands kneaded over muscles. Belinda did not knead too deeply as it was meant to encourage the muscles to relax. Those supple hands palmed the muscle’s length before the fingers found little tight places and made small slow purposeful little circles before the slow long kneading motion. Her head bent down against his ear as she allowed her lips to lightly graze his ear ever so slightly. The husky quiet voice would chuckle softly at his comment of not being in situations like this before.

“A handsome warrior such as yourself, it is hard to think that you would not be used to attention.” She said as her warm body edged close to his back. Those hands continued to move along his muscles down the arms as she bent down across one shoulder allowing her hands to palm his chest slowly. Her lips would touch his cheek softly as she pursed and kissed against his cheek.

Another kiss followed that one that would be against his firm jawline. Just as softly, those lips feathered across the edge of the jaw. “Do you want something to happen? “

Her breasts pressed into his back as she stood up and let those breasts trail up the back of his head. Those supple agile hands found each side of his temple and made small circles slowly. “Considering the service you provided me for my safety, a service for a service.” She said softly and there was a note of sincerity. Her scent wafted up as she pressed her body more into him before she would move around and with surprising quickness and agility, she straddled his lap.

Her hands went to his face as those steel grey eyes looked up into his own green as her haunting smokey voice filled the space between them. “I promise, it won’t hurt.” Her lips pressed into his gently for a tick or two before pressing in.
Belinda
Player

Character sheet

Postby Alexander Faircroft on March 1st, 2016, 12:52 am

Alex felt free of the constraints of the steel. The weight of the chain and the pressure of the blades. Yet he still felt as though there was a weight on him. Something pushing him. He couldn’t place it, he couldn’t factor in on it but the moment he felt the softness of her hands through the thin fabric that was his shirt he almost melted there and then. A soft warmth crossed his ear, his body shivered without any restraint, he felt much younger than he was. Almost like he was clay in her hands. And again the heat of her breath crossed his ear and the words which followed delivered more praise than he felt was warranted.

“I’m…Not really used to attention of any kind…Too used to slipping through the cracks.” And before he could finish his words he felt her hands pressing against his chest. Warmth. Contact. Softness, heat. The smooth silkiness of her lips pressed into his cheek. Another against his jaw. Alex. Hold it together. Hold it together. Don’t break. Did he want something to happen? Yes. He wanted many things to happen. He wanted so much to happen. The lightness of her touch and the softness of her skin even through the thin cloth was something he was unused too. A foreign sensation but one he desperately needed more of. As her chest contacted against his back he could feel her bust moving along his back up to his neck. Alex. Pull it together. His mind almost drawing to blank as her fingers circled his temples. A service for a service? Slightly taken aback he couldn’t quite grasp what she meant.

His nose caught hints of fire and smoke, jasmine and something else. Before his mind now addled with so much foreign feeling could accept what was happening he felt her whirl around and sit in his lap. Her eyes locking with his for a brief moment. What wouldn’t hurt? All he even managed to think before she pressed her soft lips against his. Within that small sparking moment, the ever learning and inquisitive mind of Alex shifted. He pressed back, the closeness. The touch. He wanted, no something in him told him he needed more. His arm crossed her back pulling her waist lightly into his. His other hand slipped down beneath her rear and without even warning her he rose. Holding her weight in his arms and against his body. He pressed his lips against hers and almost didn’t want the moment to end.

He twisted with her in his arms, he’d been fighting. Resisting. Holding off, but something told him he should give in. And in the back of his mind he remembered that red chain. Nikali, goddess of pleasure and lust. This was her domain, and who was he to go against a goddess? He pulled away for a brief moment half to catch his breath and half to savour the moment. The soft green of his eyes now almost illuminated by the fire. He wanted her, and right now he had her. “I meant it, I’m not used to this. But I’ll try to not let you down.” The timidity in his voice still edging his voice as he tried to sound confidant and in control. But since the start and even now he knew, deep down. She was in full control. He stepped towards the bed, setting her down gently against the edge of the soft mattress, still partially unsure this was actually happening. Almost like he was going to snap awake at any moment.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Belinda on March 5th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Those legs wrapped around his waist as he picked her up. This was a tad surprising as she didn’t pin the man as a bold one. It was not an unpleasant surprise which was rewarded with a deeper kiss. When he sat her down on the bed she shoved whatever was on there and pulled him to her in an embrace that held a lot of promise. Her body telling her she needed this bit of release. It was overdue.

The arms tangled and wove into his hair as she slowed down. It was an attention to details that made for a nice night. She made him wait and pulled out every ounce of man she could from him before the woman expressed from her soul fully emerged. After a time, the blankets were strewn and tangled among the pair in a breathless whisper of catching your breath. It is like as if you’re drowning sometimes. This type of drowning made one feel more alive and she liked that. She could feel more during times like this. Passion was an interesting emotion. She had a lot to learn to direct it but not this night. This night she just simply enjoyed what the man had to offer. That offering was more than sufficient.

The chimes melted into bells as the man was educated on the finer points of love making. In the wee hours of early morning she peaked open those eyes to slits as he had fell into a slumber. The little smile that played on her lips as she thought,’ He will make a fine husband to some girl someday.’ She didn’t disturb him as she laid there in the warmth of his embrace knowing fully well her bed will be cold tomorrow. Belinda was quite alright with this fact. She wasn’t the marrying kind. That was what she kept telling herself.
Belinda
Player

Character sheet

Postby Alexander Faircroft on March 5th, 2016, 9:09 pm

There was a strangeness to the sensations. And oddity. He’d done nothing he wasn’t afraid, well maybe he was a little. Still the sound that rang out the loudest for the first few moments of time was the pounding of his heart, the feeling of exhilaration in the circumstance. In the moments he felt her fingers running through his hair he knew one thing. It was far too late to turn back not that he wanted to right now.

Before the end of the first bell, he could already say he was a man, but he was far from living up to his promise to not let her down. In the throes of ecstasy and excitation he didn’t know up from down back from front all of his senses were working overtime. And each time he heard her voice, a streak of fire through the blankness. Illuminating the path ahead, leading him where he was wanted. As the time passed, his and her strength sapped both found the sweet and welcoming embrace of sleep.

Before even the morning light broke over the horizon and filled the room, Alex could feel his mind stirring, events of the past whirling around his head the same nightmares that oft robbed him of the joys of sleep. His eyes snapped open, less a peaceful recuperation but closer to a full shock. Though as his eyes opened he saw even amidst the blackness the darker still hair of the beauty who’d shown him an entirely new world. Absent minded he pressed his arm into her waist and pulled her against his torso. The prior evening had been one of passion and excitement. However in this moment, the stark harsh jolt that awoken him, this action was one of needing comfort.

Whereas the prior night he has fallen asleep a man, he rose instead as a child. Despite putting on a brave face and a look of control. Right now having someone so close to him, even if he barely even knew her, that was all he wanted. What he truly needed. He’d through in that moment bells ago now that he’d wanted her that, he’d wanted what she had. In truth and honesty, what he needed was simpler. Baser. What he needed was comfort. And within the still blackness, with her heat pressing into him, he’d found some. Fleeting possibly, but a comfort that would stay with him. Whether he wanted it too or not.

Still though he knew it couldn’t last and with a soreness to his back that he had yet to experience, and what felt like scratches? Still he couldn’t remain silent forever he’d training scheduled for that morning. Garland and he had to settle a score. As he rustled the blankets rising he pressed his hand into the mattress next to her and his eyes now adjusted to the darkness took in the full majesty of her form. Still semi unbelievable that this had happened to him of all people. He chuckled softly feeling the soreness of his muscles as he pulled himself away from her.

The abrupt and stark reality of the loneliness he felt began to sink back hit him as the cold air filling the room hit him. He had to leave. He had to go and he didn’t know if he’d see her again. Most men would have just gotten along and moved on, but Alex was not most men. He lingered. He’d have to collect his clothes and his armour and then don his weapons. A daunting task, but one he’d gotten down to taking at most a bell. It was still early. Very early. He spoke, his voice usually so smooth and light, now had an edged rasp too it. The one of waking. “I hope that I didn’t disappoint too much. Because I’m going to have too now…I forgot I had a training session scheduled for this morning. If I’m late my patron will have my hide mounted on a wall.”

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sayana on May 28th, 2016, 12:50 am

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request. If there's anything I may have missed, please PM me and I'll be happy to look into it.

Belinda
Skills
  • Observation: 5
  • Dance: 4
  • Seduction: 5
  • Leadership: 1
  • Socialization: 5
  • Interrogation: 2
  • Flirting: 1
  • Rhetoric: 1
  • Philosophy: 1
  • Intelligence: 1
  • Persuasion: 3
  • Hostessing: 1
  • Massage: 2
  • Endurance: 1
Lores
  • Seduction: Dressing with revealing clothing
  • Bellydance: Hip snap
  • Bellydance: Shoulder twist
  • Seduction: Friendly kisses during a performance
  • Leadership: Encouraging an audience to clap in time with the music
  • Bellydance: Chest and hip shimmies
  • Socialization: Subtly avoiding an unwanted grab
  • Alexander Faircroft: Squire who stood up for her
  • Alexander Faircroft: From Zeltiva and has cultured speech
  • Massage: Basic shoulder massage
  • Seduction: Using massage as a starting point
  • An intimate encounter with Alexander Faircroft

Alexander
Skills
  • Endurance: 3
  • Weapon: Bastard Sword: 1
  • Bodybuilding: 3
  • Intelligence: 3
  • Prayer: 1
  • Observation: 5
  • Rhetoric: 3
  • Flirting: 1
  • Philosophy: 1
  • Socialization: 3
  • Leadership: 1
  • Intimidation: 1
  • Interrogation: 1
  • Seduction: 2
Lores
  • Endurance: Fighting until unconsciousness
  • Belinda Lucavis: Enchanting dancer at the Rearing Stallion
  • Endurance: Resisting desire in the short term
  • Leadership: Disciplining peers with firm words
  • Dhalia: Belinda's stage name
  • An intimate encounter with Belinda
Shield Points
  • +4 Helping a citizen
Comments
In your first post, it wasn't very clear which sword he was training with. I have assumed that it was the Bastard Sword, however let me know if that point should have been awarded to the Great Sword or Double Bladed Sword.

Comments: Lovely thread. I enjoyed the conflict that the drunk knights posed to Belinda and how it brought the two together. There was one point where Belinda was dancing and brought her foot/leg to her ear. This was beyond her acrobatic/flexibility skills as a novice, so I did not award any acrobatics for that post.

Your Grader,

Sayana
Boxcode design: Firenze
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Previous