Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Alipheese Nightshade on June 15th, 2016, 3:54 am

Hello Mizahar,

Long ago, I used to be quite regular around here when I wrote under the name Yuri Lehrer, but I had to give it up for a couple of years while I came to terms with several events which occurred during my everyday life, the most prevalent of these were the deaths of a couple of people I held dear.

I had missed Mizahar for a while, and decided to come back to it after all of this time, but on the same note, I wanted to do something newer, as I had forgotten how I had written around Yuri.

Now that I'm back, I intend to begin writing anew, but... I don't intend to use a pseudonym, I shall be writing using my everyday name now, for the fun of it, if you'd like to give me a nickname, feel free.

Once again, thank you for having me back.

Malcolm Bates

:D
Alipheese Nightshade
The Duelist's Apprentice

Words: 12252
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2016, 11:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello

Postby Nikia on June 15th, 2016, 4:29 am

Well, Malcolm! Let me be the first to welcome you back on Miz! Hopefully we'll be seeing each other around here. :)
"There is no stronger bond than a pack of wolves"

"Common" Thoughts

Nikia
The Wolf One

Words: 32333
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2015, 7:28 am
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello

Postby Caesi Starguide on June 15th, 2016, 10:19 am

Welcome back Malcolm, hope to see you around soon! :D (because you know... Endrykas is the best place.. soooooo...ahem :embarrassed: )

Credit Goes to Prophet for the beautiful Signature!
Caesi Starguide
Player

Words: 191870
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2016, 9:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes