Closed [The Knirin Gardens] The Efflorescent Wind (Amunet)

Skyard and Amunet have a rather interesting morning

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[The Knirin Gardens] The Efflorescent Wind (Amunet)

Postby Skyard Underwood on April 10th, 2016, 4:09 am

The Kelvic helped the young woman to her feet, and just as swiftly as he unlocked lips with her he took a moment to look at her. She suddenly did the unexpected; she ran her fingertip along the length of both of his lips. She had a look of confusion on her visage; as did Skyard when he cocked a brow at her actions. Skyard himself grew incredibly perplexed at the fact that she traced away at his lips, and suddenly he grew interested when she simply asked “Why?” What in the world did she mean by “why?” Why else would a person lock lips with someone. Skyard wanted to show her a great deal of affection and how much he cared for her.

However he chose to remain quiet about exactly why, but he did give her a simple explanation as to why he kissed her. “My kiss upon your lips was meant to show you how much I care about you young lady. “ As the pair stood and his arms remained coiled about the woman's hips; he did not hesitate to steal yet another kiss upon her lips. He knew that the first one left her absolutely confused, but the second one should not have being that he just explained himself. The Kelvic had not bothered to hesitate to do so either, and he followed her as she broke away.

Finally the woman said her name, and it was a beautiful one at that. “A----mu---n---et?” He spoke in order to properly pronounce the name. Skyard knew absolutely nothing about her heritage, where she came from or why she had such an odd and yet beautiful name. He quickly came to the conclusion that she was a foreigner to the area. The fact that she had been lost and unable to determine where she should have been going was a tell tale sign. Now that he knew she had a very uncommon and “off” name it became fairly obvious.

She was not from Riverfall, and it made quite a bit of sense now. Everything about it, from her language to the fact that she hardly seemed to speak common tongue. Skyard connected everything almost all at the same time, and he had been incredibly happy to do so. Perhaps she would be a perfect candidate to become his next “love”. Skyards addiction this season after all was love, and falling in love was his objective. Skyard was love driven as a whole for now, and he had no problem expressing that fact to her.

He followed her every step of the way to the strange location where her horse was located. She seemed to have to talk down the large Horse that accompanied her. The Horse seemed to be incredibly uneasy around him; perhaps the horse knew something that Amunet did not. A Horse could very easily smell a predator and had no trouble identifying one. Perhaps that is what occurred and caused such an upset in the Horse. That horse was far more intelligent then he would think the average Horse should be.

“My love, you will accompany me tonight; now pack up and lets get goin'! We will be headed for the Cora apartments, follow me!” He said as he turned about and awaited a response from the young lass. However he expected her response to be positive, and if it had not been then he would not know what else to do to aid her.
Skyard Underwood
The Snow Swept Warrior

Words: 205954
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2015, 5:20 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Amunet on April 10th, 2016, 2:24 pm

The handsome man did it again. He kissed her. The explanation confused her more than anything as how could he care about her when they just met. The girl has met kelvics before but had no idea that Skyard was one. The girl pushed that aside as the uncomfortableness of feeling something behind her eased into the uncomfortableness of someone latched onto her like glue having professed he cared. It was an odd feeling as she was used to caring for everyone else. The Healer always came last to care for. She sighed softly as maybe this was the God’s way of telling her something. She pushed those thoughts away.

Shetanae was none too pleased as she tried to reason with the horse. As long as the strange two-legged stayed out of her paddock she was good. She did not like that her companion was going with that strange smelling two-legged. Not only did he smell like a stallion but he smelled like a predator. Shetanae did not suffer foolish stallions very well. That mare was picky about who she would make a foal with. Amunet packed up her tent and things, The girl was very efficient at packing and before Skyard’s eyes her belongings was reduced to easy to carry and move packs. Items would be stacked together like some puzzle and then rolled together tightly. These was in turn carefully put into the pack in precise locations till it was all in the pack. The pack and yvas were both shouldered as the one man tent was carried.

It surprised her that the handsome man would take some of this from her to carry. She was about to protest as she was quite capable of carrying her own stuff. That was a small thing as she bit it back and emitted another sigh as he brought her to the apartments. The concept of living in four walls was foreign to this young lady. She looked around in a mixed bag of wonder and apprehension. How did they breathe in here? How can they see the land? How can they see the sky? Her heart raced as she stood at the door after it was closed and just stared at her new surroundings as if a snake would jump up and bite her any moment now. It would take some time to get used to for this little red head.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Theo Popcampio on July 16th, 2016, 12:57 am

To the victor...

Grades Awarded!

Skyard

Skills
    Rhetoric 1
    Seduction 4
    Observation 4
    Kissing 2
Lores
    Skyard: Likes making friends
    Amunet: Healer of Rak’keli
    Amunet: Common isn’t so good
    Rhetoric: Appealing to someone’s sense of wellbeing
    Amunet: Being watched?
    Seduction: Persistence is key
    Seduction: Cheesy pick up lines
    Shantanae: Smart horse
Rewards/Consequences
    Reward
    Consequence
Notes :
I think you really towed a line here Sky, those lines were a bit out of a novice’s league. All joking aside, nice job. Would have like to have seen some more of Sky’s thinking, the most interesting part of the thread was when he got mad at Amu for rejecting him, but that kinda fell to the wayside. As always update your ledger and let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Please mark this thread as graded in the thread list!

Amunet
Skills
    Flirting 1
    Body Building 1
    Socialization 3
    Rhetoric 1
    Animal Husbandry 1
Lores
    Amunet: Being watched?
    Skyard: A protector
    Skyard: Handsome
    Shantanae: Doesn’t like Skyard
Rewards/Consequences
    Reward
    Consequence
Notes :
Amu, can’t believe you fell for this scoundrel! Anyways, nice writes, I like how you’re incorporating her story into your posts all the time. I think you could focus a little more on fleshing out her inner conflict, but it was an enjoyable college try. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Happy hunting!

...go the spoils.
All my templates were made by the grace of the enchanting Aislyn Leavold.
Theo Popcampio
Fire Starter

Words: 212275
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 4:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous